WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Grand Duchy of Diogott
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Illuminati, The Peaceful Coffee Shop In Chicago, International Debating Area, Future Earth, Asiana, Regionless, The Great Universe, The Commonwealth of Crowns, Greater Dienstad, The Western Isles, The Bar on the corner of every region, Barbaria, Cobalt Network, Lardyland, Greater Middle East, The Alterran Republic, and 2 others.The Erviadus Galaxy, and The 1st Entente.
Imperial Fatherland contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Welfare Programs in Imperial Fatherland
Governments ranked highly spend the most on social welfare programs. Nations ranked low tend to have weak or non-existent government welfare.
As a region, Imperial Fatherland is ranked 19,383rd in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
|1.||The Grand Duchy of Diogott||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Furchtlos und Treu!”|
|2.||The Apostolic Prince-Bishopric of Diteufel||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Dio volendo lo faro”|
- : The Commonwealth of Southern fascist workers of the region Fascist Workers of the World proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Apostolic Prince-Bishopric of Diteufel set the region's banner.
- : The Empire of Raxulan Lardium of the region Lardyland cancelled the closure of its embassy in Imperial Fatherland.
- : The Republic of Sweet Dreams Are Made Of Screams of the region Lardyland ordered the closure of its embassy in Imperial Fatherland.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Glorious Nations of Iwaku and Imperial Fatherland.
- : The Not-So-Imperial Union of The Imperial Union of Scandinavia of the region The Commonwealth of Crowns cancelled the closure of its embassy in Imperial Fatherland.
- : The Empire of Rost Dreadnorramus of the region Raxulan Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : Antifa and barbuda of the region The Commonwealth of Crowns ordered the closure of its embassy in Imperial Fatherland.
- : The Sapphic Witches of Enlais of the region The Glorious Nations of Iwaku ordered the closure of its embassy in Imperial Fatherland.
- : The baltic republic ceased to exist.
Imperial Fatherland Regional Message Board
Is it possible that I live again?
we are still alive tho right?
Read all about it!
- What on Eurth? It's the Eurth News Network
- Nazis, nukes, and North Pacificans in the Crazybloxian Times
- World politics in The Times
- Voted News Operation of the Year: NS Today - https://nationstates.news
- Almost impeachment in the Force Flyer
- Clean, Green Tigers in Macau Week
- Update from The Independent
- Unpublished interviews - the Gameplay magazine that never reached the press
- Get your Daily Line and place a sports bet
Hi, with over 250 embassies, the process I have for delivering news has become too inefficient. I feel bad for doing this, but I'm going to streamline by closing our embassies. If you'd rather keep the embassy open, please let me know on The NewsStand RMB.
If you want to keep up with the news, you can always add The NewsStand to your dossier, and catch up whenever suits.
Thanks for having had the embassy with us. It has genuinely meant a lot to have had your support for so long.
As your diplomat from the The League of Conservative Nations I am required to send you this dispatch
Office of the Consulate and Department of Foreign of Affairs
Representatives of the Republic
This dispatch serves as the official guide to both residents and foreigners as to who can officially represent, make statements on the behalf of, or otherwise act on behalf of The League and its institutions and government in the inter-regional or extra-regional context. This dispatch will explain each position with a relevant ability, the scope of that ability, and the incumbent officers serving in that position, for the convenience of any diplomats or foreigners. Authorized statements may be given by other members of the regional government, but the positions in this dispatch are those with inherent authority to represent the region in their respective range of authority and affairs.
The Consulate of the Republic, and its members on its behalf, may speak on behalf of the region and its governing organs in any capacity or field and for any reason. Members of the Consulate are Consuls of the Republic and are defined as the Constitution as the Heads of State of the region. The Chief Consul is designated as the spokesman of the Consulate, but any Consul can sufficiently speak officially in the inter-regional context. Additionally, concerns relating to extra-governmental or out-of-character administration can be directed to the same individuals. The individuals holding this position of representative ability are listed below.
Chief Consul of the Republic Quebecshire
Consul of the Republic Terranihil
Consul of the Republic Paleocacher
The Director of Foreign Affairs may speak on behalf of the regional government in the capacity of any general diplomacy being conducted by the Republic. The Director of Foreign Affairs is the chief diplomat of the regional government. Their range of representative authority includes embassy policy, positions on matters before the World Assembly, and other matters of general diplomacy. The individual holding this position of representative ability is listed below.
Director of Foreign Affairs Creeperopolis
The Diplomatic Agents are employees of the Department of Foreign Affairs and its Director. They may speak on the region's behalf in matters of general diplomacy and policy, typically through updates on behalf of the Director of Foreign Affairs. This representative ability is only applicable to regions they have been assigned to represent the Republic to. The individuals holding this representative ability, and the regions they are assigned to are listed in a dispatch which is linked below.
The Director of Defense is the chief governmental security official in The League. They may speak for the region's governing institutions in regards to regional security and military policy relating to the Department of Defense in general, including the Defense Forces and Intelligence Agency. The individual holding this position of representative ability is listed below.
Director of Defense The New Fandom Republic
The General of the Defense Forces is the highest-ranking officer in The League's Defense Forces (LDF), an agency within the Department of Defense. They may speak on issues specifically relating to the LDF and its command. The individual holding this position of representative ability is listed below.
This is an Official Publication of the Office of the Consulate and the Department of Foreign Affairs of The League.