WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Plum Island.
Imperial Entente contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Rudest Citizens in Imperial Entente
World Census experts telephoned citizens from all nations at just before dinner time, in a study to determine which populations were most brash, rude, or brusque.
As a region, Imperial Entente is ranked 9,959th in the world for Rudest Citizens.
|1.||The Legacy of Fem XIV||Anarchy||“Care and take care”|
|2.||The Bannorn of Fendamir||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Strike Swiftly, Aim True”|
|3.||The Protectorate of Liliarchy ancillary 94||Psychotic Dictatorship||“We all share our fate”|
|4.||The Dictatorship of Grenarland||Corporate Police State||“Might Makes Right”|
- : The Dictatorship of Grenarland arrived from Greatest Region Ever.
- : The Dictatorship of Grenarland departed this region for The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Nelson Wilbury of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Dictatorship of Grenarland altered the region's flag.
- : The Dictatorship of Grenarland updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Dictatorship of Grenarland lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Dictatorship of Grenarland dismissed The Join Lily of 61st Catgirl Division as Join Lily of Imperial Entente.
- : The Dictatorship of Grenarland appointed The Dictatorship of Grenarland as free chingis with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Imperial Entente.
- : The Dictatorship of Grenarland became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Protectorate of Liliarchy ancillary 94 arrived from The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
Imperial Entente Regional Message Board
I don't remember you but ok
Merry Christmas from our region to yours!
**Sends a large tray of homemade Christmas cookies**
The Principality of Geordania
This Principality has existed on these fair isles for nearly a century now, ever since the cultural unity of the English had begun to collapse, and fracture into minor regional types of English. The people of Newcastle upon Tyne and it's surrounding regions, had fought with their armies for control of most of the Geordie people, until a minor dynasty rose to power in the minor city of Sunderland led by the founder, Prince Harold Blythe. He led successive campaigns against the other states, and at other points, diplomatically integrating other dynasties. In the year 2063, The Blythes took Newcastle from the local powers, and reformed the state into the Principality of Geordania. In another half a decade, the Prince took charge of what could be called most of the Geordie population and the rest of the minor nations and powers accepted Geordanian dominance. Now for just a decade, the latest Prince of the House of Blythe, Prince Alban, has built up the state and ensured that his reign would last. He doesn't focus that much on bringing his state into the annals of greatness, but to keep his nation together and people united, but fate might lead him a different way.
Right before the bombs started dropping, a french admiral felt the end was close. Joseph Mercier took a cruiser and three frigates on the North Sea, and he and his men survived the Apocalypse. They lived on their ships for many years, refuelling at the oil rigs and raiding the coasts for food. Eventually, a captain grew tired of this life and mutinied. Jean Moreau killed Mercier, declared himself Admiral, and started searching for a new home. He found one in Dover, which had been left relatively untouched by the nuclear rain. There, his men enslaved the british population in the name of la Royale, the french navy.
Throughout the years, la Royale has known great victories and great defeats, mainly in their endless fight against the Archbishopric of Canterbury. They have remained masters of the North Sea and the Channel, and have vassalized 11 of the tribes of Kent. They have been led by Admiral Martin la Murčne for the past 18 years, and things have changed under his rule. Peace, acceptance of english tribals and trade with Bratoone might make him appear as a good-natured ruler, but his heart is cold, and he only yearns for power.
So, this is dead.
Mes del arcoíris