WA Delegate: None.
Illuminati Underwater is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Stationary in Illuminati Underwater
Long-term World Census surveillance revealed which nations have been resident in their current region for the longest time.
As a region, Illuminati Underwater is ranked 2,787th in the world for Most Stationary.
|1.||The Legacy of An-Sofie||Democratic Socialists||“Monkey see, monkey do.”|
- : Riacoch ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between The black riders and Illuminati Underwater.
- : The Legacy of An-Sofie lost WA Delegate status.
- : The courage departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Legacy of An-Sofie ejected The courage from the region.
- : The Legacy of An-Sofie suppressed a post on the regional message board.
- : The Legacy of An-Sofie unsuppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- : The Legacy of An-Sofie ordered the closure of embassies between Illuminati Underwater and The black riders.
- : The Legacy of An-Sofie password-protected the region.
- : The Legacy of An-Sofie removed the tag "Recruiter Friendly".
Illuminati Underwater Regional Message Board
I wish them good luck in cutting off the air supply. They will require it.
It's been a pleasure chaps. I'll just grab a bottle and be on my way. If anybody else wants to try to swim to the surface then you're welcome to join me.
I hear the world ends today. Just a silly rumor, I'm sure.
Oy vey! Time to part the waters and head for The Promised Land!
World did not end. Disappointed, really, it's kind of terrible.
Post by Bobmoran6 suppressed by The peoples confederation.
The fatherland has been featured!