WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of George Worth
Howland Island contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Stationary in Howland Island
Long-term World Census surveillance revealed which nations have been resident in their current region for the longest time.
As a region, Howland Island is ranked 2,644th in the world for Most Stationary.
|1.||The Queen's State of George Worth||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Colony”|
|2.||The Community of Haurnorni||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The centre cannot hold”|
- : The Community of Haurnorni arrived from Ioraqus.
- : Embassy cancelled between Conakry and Howland Island.
- : The Queen's State of George Worth ordered the closure of embassies between Howland Island and Conakry.
- : Embassy established between Howland Island and Dhaka.
- : The Queen's State of George Worth agreed to construct embassies with Dhaka.
- : The Queendom of Mughal Daka of the region Dhaka proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Empire of Dobbs of the region Ebola Quarantine Zone proposed constructing embassies.
- : The People's Republic of WeareAllScrewedville of the region East of West proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Queen's State of George Worth altered the region's flag.
- : Embassy cancelled between Bristol and Howland Island.
Howland Island Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.