WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Headmaster of Willernie
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Fattest Citizens in Hogwarts
World Census takers tracked the sale of Cheetos and Twinkies to ascertain which nations most enjoyed the "kind bud."
As a region, Hogwarts is ranked 5,723rd in the world for Fattest Citizens.
|1.||The Dominion of The Magical Ministry||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Decent People Are So Easy To Manipulate”|
|2.||The Protectorate of Limebert||Capitalist Paradise||“Better than lemons”|
|3.||The Magical Game of Wizard Chess||Father Knows Best State||“You don't want to lose this one.”|
|4.||The Theocracy of Prof Snape||Father Knows Best State||“Turn to page 394”|
|5.||The House of Ravenclaw||Anarchy||“Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure”|
|6.||The Headmaster of Willernie||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask”|
|7.||The Rogue Nation of Mad-eye Jack||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“This is a ferret”|
|8.||The Free Land of Y7||Corrupt Dictatorship||“no motto”|
|9.||The Dark Lord of Voldemort||Psychotic Dictatorship||“There is no good and evil. There is only power.”|
|10.||The Disputed Territories of Phyllida Spore||Democratic Socialists||“One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi”|
Regional Poll • What should be a holiday?
Voting opened 1 day 13 hours ago and will close . Open to all nations. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
Recent polls: “Who is the most overrated?” • “How am I doing as poll maker?” • “Worst way to die?”
- : The Bardic Lorekeepers of Aethelia created a new regional poll: "What should be a holiday?".
- : East and west punjab ceased to exist.
- : The Bardic Lorekeepers of Aethelia created a new regional poll: "How am I doing as poll maker?".
- : Andromeda tonks ceased to exist.
- : The Grand Duchy of The Vally Vuus departed this region for North Ustaynga.
- : The Bardic Lorekeepers of Aethelia created a new regional poll: "Who is the most overrated?".
- : The Bardic Lorekeepers of Aethelia created a new regional poll: "Worst way to die?".
- : The Bardic Lorekeepers of Aethelia created a new regional poll: "Which generally ignored issue should USA politicians address?".
- : The Bardic Lorekeepers of Aethelia deleted a regional poll.
- : The Bardic Lorekeepers of Aethelia created a new regional poll: "The leader of the country should focus more on:".
Hogwarts Regional Message Board
The quirky ghost blows a giant raspberry to all within earshot; now thatís an introduction!
Ha! Serves them right.
I've always been of the opinion that Slytherins get a bad rap. For sure, there's the whole pureblood Nazism thing, and the Death Eater association, and all the casual bullying, but actually that's just a cultural thing, not something that's inherent to being Slytherin personality. I personally reckon that pride, ambition and cunning can be great forces for good. Those awarded the Order of Merlin surely agree.
Or to put it another way, #NotAllSlytherins
Anyway, on that note, goodbye featured region!
I'm new and you are all probably Hufflepuffs, of mud-bloods.
Incorrect. Shrewdness, fierceness, ambition, and persistence live in the spirit of every Slytherin. There is no room for rudeness. Five points from Slytherin.
is this region semi daed
I think, but I still want to sorted into a house
Join my new HP RP discord server here https://discord.gg/CFyhhjh
Snape is scary. :c