WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Cheese Export Sector in Hippiedom
Qualified World Census Cheese Masters nibbled their way across the globe to determine which nations have the most developed cheese exports.
As a region, Hippiedom is ranked 7,069th in the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
|1.||The Pasundan Republic of Sunda and Galuh||New York Times Democracy||“Prosperity and Joy; from Oceans to Mountains”|
|2.||The Community of Eternal Petrichor||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“What’s that smell?”|
|3.||The Silver Hammer of Maxwell Edison||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Bang! Bang! Maxwell's silver hammer!”|
|4.||The Republic of Faroutia||New York Times Democracy||“Carpe diem”|
|5.||The John Lennon Utopia of Strawberrry Fields||Left-wing Utopia||“Let me take you down Cos I'm going to Strawberry Fields”|
- : The Satanic Liberal Democracy of Marilyn Manson Freaks of the region Antichrist Superstar proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Community of Eternal Petrichor arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Pasundan Republic of Sunda and Galuh arrived from ASEAN REGION.
- : The Republic of Faroutia arrived from Albany.
- : The State Of The Art of Please Understand of the region Capricornarius proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Community of Alranseemteihan departed this region for Spokane.
- : The Community of Alranseemteihan arrived from The kingdom of aeternitatis.
- : The Republic of Bad Defence Embassy of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Beagles About departed this region for In The Flesh.
- : The Republic of Beagles About arrived from Hippy Haven.
Hippiedom Regional Message Board
Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
Today Hippiedom is freed after four years of occupation. Rejoice my friends, we did it.
No way! Got it back, right on. Just thought I'd pop in for a visit. It's been a few years since I've seen Hippiedom under the 'ol nation name ;)
"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap."
-GEN. George S. Patton
So I was at an Arlo Guthrie concert last night. Really more of a sing-along than a concert. There were a few older folks clearly trying to relive the glory days of flower power and smoking some suspicious substances. My brother says this plus my long hair makes me officially a hippie.
Great to see this region free again. Mahalo.