WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Gholgoth, Greater Dienstad, Maredoratica, Vaguely Atlantic, Tareldanore, Armagedox, Concordat of Phoenix, Nova, New Egypt, The Apartment Block, Orbit, Greysteel, United Federation of Planets, Titan, Federation of Planets Headquarters, Regionless, and 1 other.Audax.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Compassionate Citizens in Haven
Exhaustive World Census tests involving kittens revealed the following nations to be the most compassionate.
As a region, Haven is ranked 18,192nd in the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
|1.||The United Kingdom of Isselmere||Left-wing Utopia||“Never so far as you wish it was”|
|2.||The Holy Candrian Protectorate of Lucino||Iron Fist Consumerists||“In our Lord do We invest Our Trust”|
|3.||The Glorious Dominion of The Candrian Empire||New York Times Democracy||“Cum movetur, motus est”|
|4.||The State of Olmedreca||Capitalizt||“Tőde ja Őigus”|
|5.||The Armed Fortress State of Bretton||Capitalist Paradise||“We Kill For Peace”|
- : Embassy established between Audax and Haven.
- : The Glorious Dominion of The Candrian Empire agreed to construct embassies with Audax.
- : The Shizhu State of Aglrinia of the region Audax proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Candrian Protectorate of Lucino arrived from Balder.
- : Embassy cancelled between The United Nationstates and Haven.
- : The United Socialist States of Flayme of the Fire 13 of the region The United Nationstates ordered the closure of its embassy in Haven.
- : The Holy Candrian Protectorate of Lucino ceased to exist.
- : The Holy Candrian Protectorate of Lucino arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Glorious Dominion of The Candrian Empire arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Failed Abortion of New Ducklands of the region Rossifrey proposed constructing embassies.
Haven Regional Message Board
Ah crap, I keep forgetting my puppet is on a different email.
Since Doc left, who's the regional... delegate or whatever?
Since there's no delegates nominating each other, no one, I think. You guys may want to coordinate some sort of contingency plan like I did for Titan.
I refuse to join the WA again. <_<
Surely you two can figure it out though?
I don't want to mess with WA stuff. If someone is elected delegate, would they be able to leave the WA afterwards while maintaining that control?
back again... feels good.
Who is gonna be the delegate?
My protestation from half a year ago of UN tyranny remains. :E
I wonder who's active enough for the delegate role, really.
ahhh yus top in... welfare?
Looks like the attack/defend bs is happening again.
Fine and dandy, but as long as none of us talks nobody is getting in, yes?