WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Black Market in Happy Valley
World Census agents tracked "off the books" deals and handshake agreements in order to study the size of nations' informal economies.
As a region, Happy Valley is ranked 5,387th in the world for Largest Black Market.
|1.||The Queen's State of Red Bagger||Psychotic Dictatorship||“God, Homeland, Liberty”|
|2.||The King's Friend of Amicus regius||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“My kingdom for a horse”|
|3.||The Republic of Chuckie||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Yummy food”|
|4.||The Republic of Bobil Woottionia||Psychotic Dictatorship||“We Will Endure”|
|5.||The Oppressed Peoples of Lostberg||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I'm Totally Lost”|
|6.||The Republic of Repubaland||Iron Fist Socialists||“By The People For The People”|
- : Embassy cancelled between The Black Hawks and Happy Valley.
- : The Preventing Florist Friars of Avant Gardening departed this region for Emerald Isles.
- : The Colony of Two Of Diamonds departed this region for The Dragon Alliance.
- : The Rogue Nation of Crosseye Jack lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Dominion of Panthalassa-Pangaea departed this region for New Dinosaurtopia.
- : The Nizari Ismaili State of Hashishin departed this region for New Dinosaurtopia.
- : The Colony of Yetria departed this region for New Dinosaurtopia.
- : The Rogue Nation of Crosseye Jack departed this region for New Dinosaurtopia.
- : The Rogue Nation of Crosseye Jack updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Rogue Nation of Crosseye Jack ordered the closure of embassies between Happy Valley and The Black Hawks.
Happy Valley Regional Message Board
I saw that you were monarchist friendly! Thatís a good thing considering that most of my region consists of them...
How are all of you people today?
Oriental russia and Lulamoon Land
Thank you, Gypsy Lands! Positively delicious! :)
::Pours himself a second cup of tea::
New poll in Gypsy Lands. Merry Christmas everyone!
**Sets down a tray of sample Christmas cookies
Thank you, Gypsy Lands!
You are so kind and always welcome here in Happy Valley. Drop by anytime.
Merry Christmas! :)