WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Bus Stop, Lardyland, Gypsy Lands, The Galactic Empire of Britain, Chicken overlords, The Interdimensional Community, SECFanatics, Groovy, Hollow Point, Brazzaville, London, Rhode Island, Iowa, New Brunswick, Tasmania, Virginia, and 29 others.Liechtenstein, Australia, Delaware, Maryland, Mongolia, Massachusetts, Vermont Republic, British Columbia, Uzbekistan, Federal Republic of Russia, Yukon, Commonwealth States, The Assembly of Gentlemen, Nebraska, Colorado, Detroit, Utah, North Dakota, Copenhagen, Pacific Union, Central African Republic, Senegal, Malawi, South Australia, Parkland, Trinidad and Tobago, Kansas, North Carolina, and Pravda.
Happy Valley contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Influential in Happy Valley
World Census experts spent many evenings loitering in the corridors of power in order to determine which nations were the greatest international diplomacy heavyweights.
As a region, Happy Valley is ranked 15,728th in the world for Most Influential.
|1.||The Republic of Bobil Woottionia||Psychotic Dictatorship||“We Will Endure”|
|2.||The King's Friend of Amicus regius||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“My kingdom for a horse”|
- : The King's Friend of Amicus regius arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : Priest zorg ceased to exist.
- : Onepelnifenneah ceased to exist.
- : Republic of onemm ceased to exist.
- : The Eye of The Tiger departed this region for The Hole.
- : The Spell of Time Spiral departed this region for Total Chaos.
- : The Spell of Time Spiral arrived from Artificial Solar System.
- : The Eye of The Tiger arrived from The Hole.
- : The Principality of Event Puppet 2 departed this region for Zone.
- : Priest zorg arrived from Lazarus.
Happy Valley Regional Message Board
Thank you, Gypsy Lands! Positively delicious! :)
::Pours himself a second cup of tea::
New poll in Gypsy Lands. Merry Christmas everyone!
**Sets down a tray of sample Christmas cookies
Thank you, Gypsy Lands!
You are so kind and always welcome here in Happy Valley. Drop by anytime.
Merry Christmas! :)