WA Delegate: The United Nations of Anayla (elected )
Construction of embassies with UNSC United Nations Space Command has commenced. Completion expected .
Halo contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Halo
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Halo is ranked 10,405th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Rise of Warrior Nation||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Onwards, ever onwards!”|
|2.||The Socialist Democracy of SkillCrossbones||Democratic Socialists||“The Noblest Motive Is the Public Good”|
|3.||The United Nations of Anayla||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Beyond Forever”|
- : The United Nations of Anayla agreed to construct embassies with UNSC United Nations Space Command.
- : The Commonwealth of The United States of Artopia of the region UNSC United Nations Space Command proposed constructing embassies.
- : Political wisdom of the region THE TRUMP WARRIORS proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Seamless mob rule of the distopian isles and Halo.
- : Embassy cancelled between Pandoran alliance and Halo.
- : The Commanderate of John Shepard of the region Mass Effect proposed constructing embassies.
- : Pb ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between Enforces sr3 and Halo.
- : Embassy cancelled between Dill country and Halo.
- : Embassy established between Halo and Enforces sr3.
Halo Regional Message Board
So, Halloween is coming up... which means the Annual Zombie Apocalypse! There'll be another Z-Day in approximately 22 hours.
Don't panic, every dead citizen will be resurrected the next day.
Extermination seemed to be the most effective counter to the zombie hordes the last couple of years... still with the number of less-than-active nations in the region, I barely managed to hang on last time.
Yea, though this year apparently they've increased the infection rate (According to the News page). At any rate, the region borders are closed, and there's only 5 of us now, so it should be do-able. Last year we had 11 inactive nations and open borders.
Extermination it is! There aren't enough of us active to make cure research an option anyway, at the rate it takes to develop a cure it'll be done by next week.
That said, I have 20 billion inhabitants (Ha, it's basically Coruscant!), so that's a lot of zombies if this goes sideways..... x'D
There we go, all zombies are dead!
Time to get some sleep. x'D
Excellent work! Now to shift to finding a cure...
What the hell? They did not! Now that's just creepy!
Got the "Last week, a humanoid robot announced its intentions to serve as a the nation’s first android federal judge. Concerned citizens have come to you as to the implications and legality of this potential appointment." issue. This was an option:
"“If I may disagree,” politely asks iCroft Holmes, the robot nominee. “A robotic judge has numerous benefits that the esteemed gentlemen are deliberately omitting. We can view decisions in a rational and analytical manner, unburdened by emotions. We would make decisions for the betterment of the people. The judiciary would become streamlined and efficient. Surely, these are virtues the government wants?” "
As a Sherlock fan I am thoroughly creeped out. O_O
Brace yourselves for the nuclear apocalypse folks. According to the news, we have about 8 minutes from the time I post this until it begins. See you all in the fallout shelter!