WA Delegate (non-executive): The Luminous Republic of New Quanta (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Philosophy 115, Futaba Aoi, Nudist Dreamland, The SOP, The Western Isles, The Dirt Alliance, Gay, Loamhedge, Grand Coalition, Calefacta Aquas Piscinae, The Maritimes, Novus Universale, Gay Equality, Conservative League, Winterfell, Chinese Republic, and 47 others.Pyandonea, The Embassy, Esamir, Auretania, The Socialist States of the Philippines, Technologica, Sonnel, Imperium of the Wolf, Bear Country, Solid Kingdom, Homelands, The Bar on the corner of every region, The Great Universe, The Bear Country, International Debating Area, Dauiland, Forest, Worldly Debate Region, Oatland, Hollow Point, Gypsy Lands, Ebenezer, The Nordics, The Realm of Neerod, Where Anyone Can Be Anything V2, Rainbow Flag, Lardyland, Truth, Rogue CONclave, SECFanatics, Ithaka, Barbaria, Coristno, Existence, MentosLand, The Meme Must Go On, Europae, Region Name, Submarine Dongle Communications Cable, Bhutan, Nusantara, The International Polling Zone, Scania, The New North West, Rat Nations Assembly, Europe but better, and Castocium.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cheerful Citizens in Haiku
The World Census shared cheeky grins with citizens around the world in order to determine which were the most relentlessly cheerful.
As a region, Haiku is ranked 9,191st in the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
|1.||The Participatory Democracy of NinjitsUtopia||Left-Leaning College State||“Liberty, Solidarity, Prosperity!”|
|2.||The Urmel Island of Titiwu||Left-wing Utopia||“Dreaming of the Cretaceous”|
|3.||The Luminous Republic of New Quanta||Democratic Socialists||“God Knows...”|
|4.||The Floating bookshelves of The Tiny Dot||Left-Leaning College State||“Power to the People!”|
|5.||The Lucky Irish Limericks of Rhyme||Iron Fist Socialists||“Sing to Us, Oh Muse, of Edifying Verses Given in Haiku”|
|6.||The Kingdom of Kippers||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Woof”|
|7.||The Snarling K9s of Rockydog19331||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“I'm Nobody. Nobody is Perfect. Therefore I'm Perfect”|
|8.||The Esprit de Corps of The Snazzylands||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“May She Be Worthy of the Name”|
|9.||The Starched White Laundry Smell of Afresh||Democratic Socialists||“Go on with you!”|
|10.||The Res Publica Serenissima of Logophilia Lyricalia||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“We suffer not a dearth of the pompous”|
- : The Single-ship Space Empire of The Platypus Space Fleet of the region Chicken overlords proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Moral Marauders of Melon ia of the region Region Name cancelled the closure of its embassy in Haiku.
- : The Moral Marauders of Melon ia of the region Region Name ordered the closure of its embassy in Haiku.
- : Autumns ceased to exist.
- : The Greater Confederate Republic of Svezjacael departed this region for The East Pacific.
- : The Community of Cheered of the region Bhutan cancelled the closure of its embassy in Haiku.
- : The Borderlands of Rogue Wolves-189 of the region Bhutan ordered the closure of its embassy in Haiku.
- : Autumns arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Mingled Bubbling of Naked Friends rejected Solarpunk's request for regional embassies.
- : The Community of Oest Corrics arrived from The West Pacific.
Haiku Regional Message Board
Enveloped by night
Walking alone on the road
The air is humid
There is only me -
And my endless loneliness
keeps me company
The weather is nice
Apparently to mock me
For I'm lost in storm
A storm is raging
Deep in the core of my heart
My thoughts are gloomy
How funny it is
To be surrounded by pals
And yet feel alone
No friend is a friend
Unless they can see your soul
And you know - they can't!
Nor do you tell them
What you have been going through
For it is painful
I had to jump off
Into a murky abyss
To evade demons
An uncertain bliss
is better than certain doom
That's how you leap off
Now I'm falling free
Not knowing where I will land
Through the deep dark pit
Still walking alone
I wander and I wonder
What tomorrow brings
Gravity is fun!
Baby humans think so too;
Ask me how I know.