WA Delegate: The Geniocracy of Zyonia (elected )
Embassies: The Embassy.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Devout in GTA Forums
World Census Inquisitors conducted rigorous one-on-one interviews probing the depth of citizens' beliefs in order to determine which nations were the most devout.
As a region, GTA Forums is ranked 3,867th in the world for Most Devout.
|1.||The Monarchy of Jufonce||Democratic Socialists||“Land of the pure bred, cornbread fed Jufonceans.”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Shurvah||Corrupt Dictatorship||“With wisdom comes strength”|
|3.||The United Kingdom of Santos Castillos||New York Times Democracy||“Speak loudly, and swing your big stick”|
|4.||The Community of Corkhatastan||Left-wing Utopia||“Suber Glarerum Omnes”|
|5.||The Geniocracy of Zyonia||Capitalist Paradise||“Wisdom outweighs any wealth”|
|6.||The Nicest Marmot Bath of Dudeville||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Yeah, well you know that's just like your opinion, man.”|
|7.||The Most Serene Republic of Raavistya||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“United in Excellence”|
|8.||The Aquatic Weasels of The Otter Archipelago||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“When in Doubt, Swim”|
|9.||The Technocratic Autocracy of Subterannia||Democratic Socialists||“Obedience Through Suffering”|
- : The Geniocracy of Zyonia replaced The Most Serene Republic of Raavistya as WA Delegate.
- : The Monarchy of Jufonce arrived from Balder.
- : Metallozkiva ceased to exist.
- : The Democracy of Pine Hills ceased to exist.
- : The Kingdom of Shurvah arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The columbian commonality ceased to exist.
- : The new american century ceased to exist.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Raavistya added a dispatch.
- : Mundosegundo ceased to exist.
- : Gustavograd ceased to exist.
GTA Forums Regional Message Board
Dudeville would like to express it's sincere condolences for the loss of Bartaria :(
Raavistya and Metallozkiva
I almost let my country die but i s'pose i care too much about my fake pixelated people lmao
says the guy who is now dead.
Who is jufonce?
This should be him: http://gtaforums.com/user/1005197-presidential/
Yeah, that's me. Sorry for the late response haven't been all that active around the computer.
oh thank god we weren't invaded (again)