WA Delegate: The Geniocracy of Zyonia (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Embassy.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in GTA Forums
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed to the unknowable will of animal-based spirit gods.
As a region, GTA Forums is ranked 21,694th in the world for Most Primitive.
|1.||The Geniocracy of Zyonia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Wisdom outweighs any wealth”|
|2.||The United Kingdom of Santos Castillos||New York Times Democracy||“Speak loudly, and swing your big stick”|
|3.||The Most Serene Republic of Raavistya||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“United in Excellence”|
|4.||The Aquatic Weasels of The Otter Archipelago||Civil Rights Lovefest||“When in Doubt, Swim”|
|5.||The Technocratic Autocracy of Subterannia||Democratic Socialists||“Obedience Through Suffering”|
- : The Armed Republic of The Legion Imperial of the region The Kek Collective withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Armed Republic of The Legion Imperial of the region The Kek Collective proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Argentinstan of the region United Nations of Earthlings proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Aquatic Weasels of The Otter Archipelago changed the regional password.
- : Dudeville ceased to exist.
- : The Empire of Northern Freczpaleederagory of the region DennistanRepublic proposed constructing embassies.
- : Shurvah ceased to exist.
- : Corkhatastan ceased to exist.
- : The Monarchy of Jufonce ceased to exist.
- : Corkhatastan arrived from Lazarus.
GTA Forums Regional Message Board
oh thank god we weren't invaded (again)
So, we're kinda shrinking, hey
Post self-deleted by Dudeville.
methinks most people simply forget to log in and their nation gets automatically binned.
some of them are asking for the password again lol. because it kicks you from the region if your nation goes on 'vacation.'
yeah but how do you think most people 'play' this game?
I login every day. but it's only because, when I open my browser, NationStates is one of several tabs that are setup to load in my list of favorites. then I can browse through them (or not, close em' all) and see everything at a glance. like my email and work drive and facebook and all these things load at once if I click through my favorite bookmarks/tabs. I don't see them all at once but they're loaded behind each other. same setup on my laptop as my desktop at home.
so it would take a real emergency for something to happen to Dudeville ;)
A real emergency or the slow march of time
Dear region: what have we become?