WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Hippie Commune of 60s Music
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Great Universe, Hollow Point, Zero Zero Zero Zero, Psychedelic, SECFanatics, Happy Valley, Lardyland, oauei, Reality, The Embassy, Valentine Day, NSDF, The united nations of liberalia, The Rings Of Gold Casino, Ghost Land Government Type Museum, Fredonia, and 3 others.1980s America, The 1970s, and Raven Brook.
Construction of embassies with The lemon hub has commenced. Completion expected .
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Publishing Industry in Groovy
The World Census tallied social media complaints from students regarding overpriced textbooks to determine which nations have the largest book publishing industries.
As a region, Groovy is ranked 9,975th in the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
|1.||The Hippie Commune of 60s Music||Anarchy||“I'm picking up good vibrations!”|
|2.||The 1974 Dodge Monaco Sedan of The Bluesmobile||Anarchy||“We're On A Mission From God”|
|3.||The Federal Republic of 99 Red Balloons||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“This is it Boys, This is War”|
|4.||The Republic of BTO||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Bachman-Turner Overdrive”|
|5.||The Number 611 Military Power of Ghost Land||Psychotic Dictatorship||“MWAHAHAHAHA!”|
Regional Poll • Which German disco song about Russia do you like better?
Voting opened 1 day 7 hours ago and will close . Open to all nations. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- : The Number 611 Military Power of Ghost Land created a new regional poll: "Which German disco song about Russia do you like better?".
- : The Republic of Lemon 1 of the region The lemon hub agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Number 611 Military Power of Ghost Land proposed constructing embassies with The lemon hub.
- : Embassy established between Raven Brook and Groovy.
- : The Rogue Nation of Loft Pain of the region Raven Brook agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Number 611 Military Power of Ghost Land proposed constructing embassies with Raven Brook.
- : Embassy established between The 1970s and Groovy.
- : Embassy established between 1980s America and Groovy.
- : The Republic of BTO arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Kingdom of CBS Studio 52 of the region The 1970s agreed to construct embassies.
Groovy Regional Message Board
Almost all 60s, 70s, 80s, I love (except for early rap of course)
Me too, though I feel the 70s were the weakest of those decades. I love new wave, early 80s hard rock, mid-late 60s psychedelic pop, and a bunch of other stuff spanning over 40 years end to end. One of my very favourite 60s songs is "Summer in the City" (1966) by the Lovin' Spoonful.
Hey, who knows how we can get some more members in this region? It's seriously just about the most dead region there is.
Dunno, my alt account can't get anybody either...
So from the looks of it, you've known about me and this region since before you even created 99 Red Balloons. Cool! Would you like me to revive one of my old puppets and move it into there with you?
A white '76 Lincoln stretch limo pulls-up to Groovy. As the back door opens, a black platform shoe emerges, along with a polyester bell-bottom leg.....
Thanks for the groovy embassy. We are here to boogie, can you dig it?
Do the Hustle!
Of course! We're all about music and popular culture of the 60s, 70s, and 80s around here.
Bee Gees: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ihs-vT9T3Q
By the way, while it's a little belated, welcome to Groovy, BTO!