by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Greater Dienstad Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,1591,1601,1611,1621,163»

Mokastana wrote:So... while you were gone, I was going to annex your territory.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=485985
But we can just pretend that didn't happen. Welcome back!

We've been over this guys. Peace invade!

Studly Spud wrote:Annexation! Yaaaarrghhh! ☠️🥔⚔️

I Expected the Potato Annexation

Wear latex gloves, facemasks, and practice adequate social distancing while raiding & reaving, please. 😌

Hey - just got this from somebody on this message board.

https://www.bonestudio.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Happy-Treason-Day-Ungrateful-Colonials-Funny-British-T-Shirt-dp.jpg

Investigating if IC Ralkovia or OC britiform members.

Mokastana wrote:So... while you were gone, I was going to annex your territory.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=485985
But we can just pretend that didn't happen. Welcome back!

Thanks for the welcome.

Getting used to NS again will be odd. It's been so long since I've RPed.

Osea 767 wrote:Thanks for the welcome.

Getting used to NS again will be odd. It's been so long since I've RPed.

ORRR.... now hear me out... you could welcome your annexation with open arms and open borders! Just join the People's Unified Federation Today!

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=488028

My first rp in five years..don't know where I'm going with it. But just getting something with this nation active in rps.

Mallardius wrote:viewtopic.php?f=5&t=488028

My first rp in five years..don't know where I'm going with it. But just getting something with this nation active in rps.

Elves???

Haishan wrote:Elves???

Yes, elves. And dwarves, were-beings. And humans. Wouldn't be a nation of the United Dominion without them.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha elves reminds me of Menelmacar. "No dude muh elves are immortal 'n stuff but they die by a bullet like a human"
"So they're human?"
"No they're elves 'n they got majicc powaz 'n stuff!!"

Yes, elves can be killed by bullets and etc. Along with other beings of my nation. Back when the Cong IRC was active, I spend a few days talking about all my things that go bump in the night. A virus that basically caused the human DNA to evolve into something else.Wish I had saved all of it.

Mallardius wrote:Yes, elves can be killed by bullets and etc. Along with other beings of my nation. Back when the Cong IRC was active, I spend a few days talking about all my things that go bump in the night. A virus that basically caused the human DNA to evolve into something else.Wish I had saved all of it.

I'll keep an eye on the thread. Not sure how to contribute yet

Mokastana wrote:I'll keep an eye on the thread. Not sure how to contribute yet

It's probably going to be slow with my family life and work taking most of my time up.

Mallardius wrote:It's probably going to be slow with my family life and work taking most of my time up.

It's ok, we're all pretty slow around here

How would the thread go Mallardius ? Perhaps your king decided to host a gala dinner for foreign dignitaries or something? Then try to figure out how other Dienstadi nations view your State? I dunno, like opening economic negotiations or discuss culture or something? I think alternatively, giving foreign dignitaries some kind of tour or exhibition organised by your minister(s) could also work for that initial interaction.

That's probably how it will go. I'll make another post or two, then either do a gala or tour or something.

Post self-deleted by Ash the ferret.

Mokastana wrote:It's ok, we're all pretty slow around here

Speak for yourselves...👨‍💻💻👩‍💻

Post by Yorktowns suppressed by a moderator.

Reformed Britannia is 29th of 58 in the region for the most average.

Well done. Actually, median well done.

But who is the meanest? And in which mode?

«12. . .1,1591,1601,1611,1621,163»

Advertisement