by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Greater Cyngland Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,6551,6561,6571,6581,6591,6601,661. . .1,7231,724»

The Loyal Order of the Buffalo wrote:Thank you good to know. should I change my settings for the telegrams? i have not seen one saying there was raid or is this all just speculation?
Our forces stand ready if need be.

There are no current raids happening, you can do your part by telegramming me suspicious activity.

Cyng wrote:How so?

Wars and such

Ok everything is fine why yes Greater Cyngland Armed Forces got raided but that doesn't mean they are coming for GC and since the LKE has forgotten/given up on us we are pretty much 100%

Grand Empire of Prussia wrote:Ok everything is fine why yes Greater Cyngland Armed Forces got raided but that doesn't mean they are coming for GC and since the LKE has forgotten/given up on us we are pretty much 100%

I was just talking about it. I mean, there still could be a chance of raids, so you gotta be alert.

Kingdom Of Deutchland wrote:I was just talking about it. I mean, there still could be a chance of raids, so you gotta be alert.

That's the job of the GCIB.

Kingdom Of Deutchland wrote:There are no current raids happening, you can do your part by telegramming me suspicious activity.

And of course, please contact the GCIB. In fact, Deutch, I think we should talk about how this is going to work.

Abbeyverne wrote:That's the job of the GCIB.

Still, it is best is every single nation in this region not leave such an important job in the hands of one, the nations with said Titles
are elected and therefore in charge, but they wont always be hear, still, I understand your point.

Abbeyverne wrote:That's the job of the GCIB.

Whats the GCBI again?

Abbeyverne wrote:And of course, please contact the GCIB. In fact, Deutch, I think we should talk about how this is going to work.

Ok..

Abbeyverne wrote:And of course, please contact the GCIB. In fact, Deutch, I think we should talk about how this is going to work.

Okay let talk about how this is gonna work.

I found that Neo-Combine publicly gave out the password for The gc commander when he left. Probably not the best move. The password he gave was wrong and nobody has since been able to log into it.

My theory? One of two things.
1. He lied about it or
2. Someone logged in before everyone else and changed the password

Konahrik wrote:I found that Neo-Combine publicly gave out the password for The gc commander when he left. Probably not the best move. The password he gave was wrong and nobody has since been able to log into it.

My theory? One of two things.
1. He lied about it or
2. Someone logged in before everyone else and changed the password

It was wrong, I am over 99 % sure, also are you like a old GC member, cause i never remember you.

Kingdom Of Deutchland wrote:It was wrong, I am over 99 % sure, also are you like a old GC member, cause i never remember you.

Old, and also new. Take a look at page 3 on the RMB

Konahrik wrote:Old, and also new. Take a look at page 3 on the RMB

3?

Kingdom Of Deutchland wrote:3?

what about page 3

Kingdom Of Deutchland wrote:what about page 3

oh nvm

Kingdom Of Deutchland wrote:oh nvm

Yeah. Ive been working on a project of mine recently and so Ive been reading a lot of GC history

Kingdom Of Deutchland wrote:Whats the GCBI again?

Kingdom Of Deutchland wrote:Okay let talk about how this is gonna work.

So, GCIB is the Greater Cyngland Intelligence Bureau, you can check out my helpful factbook on the nation's page. So, as Director of Defence, you report to Prescott first, and then to me, and I report to Cyng. Currently, the GCIB (which is me anyway) reports directly to Cyng alone. We'd have to rope him in to this if you want to be cleared on GCIB operations, but I can tell you the primary focus at the moment is investigating suspected multies.

Will-Kanterlot wrote:Still, it is best is every single nation in this region not leave such an important job in the hands of one, the nations with said Titles
are elected and therefore in charge, but they wont always be hear, still, I understand your point.

Of course, that is why the GCIB takes tips from the public, and has no real authority.

Abbeyverne wrote:So, GCIB is the Greater Cyngland Intelligence Bureau, you can check out my helpful factbook on the nation's page. So, as Director of Defence, you report to Prescott first, and then to me, and I report to Cyng. Currently, the GCIB (which is me anyway) reports directly to Cyng alone. We'd have to rope him in to this if you want to be cleared on GCIB operations, but I can tell you the primary focus at the moment is investigating suspected multies.

I sent a telegram, to ask if I could join.

Abbeyverne wrote:Of course, that is why the GCIB takes tips from the public, and has no real authority.

I see, that is good news, complete authority is only good in nations, not regions, I hope they have a fruitful endeavor.

Is there any raid in process or any suspicious activity ?

Eesil wrote:Is there any raid in process or any suspicious activity ?

Nope, just discussions.

Eesil wrote:Is there any raid in process or any suspicious activity ?

No to raids. Suspicious activity is entirely subjective, and classified in any case.

Abbeyverne wrote:Of course, that is why the GCIB takes tips from the public, and has no real authority.

So when was this founded? And was it ever part of the Greater Cyngland Armed Forces?

«12. . .1,6551,6561,6571,6581,6591,6601,661. . .1,7231,724»

Advertisement