by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Greater Cyngland Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,6481,6491,6501,6511,6521,6531,654. . .1,7291,730»

Grand Empire of Prussia wrote:Oh ok I better get ready

Ok, I'm ready! If you want tho, we could put it off til monday?

Abbeyverne wrote:Ok, I'm ready! If you want tho, we could put it off til monday?

Umm no we can do it now

Cyng wrote:Ey bruv, any progress on filling those directors in?

YEs, two applicants have reached out to me for the Director of Defense job.

Greater Ismir, our population are increasing riots in our areas because no response is yet to be given about Fatima's death.

Greetings, and attention
I have been messaged by the regions founder, the Imperial Dynasty of Cyng,
and while it is still unofficial, as I await my response to the reply I sent him, Will-Kanterlot
has a chance of being this regionŽs Commissioner of Domestic
Affairs, and I thank you all for this chance, and know if I
get it, I will do all I can to make this region the best one
on NationStates.
Serve Others, then Leader, then yourself

Abbeyverne wrote:Ok, I'm ready! If you want tho, we could put it off til monday?

Actually change of plans lets do it on Monday

Grand Empire of Prussia wrote:Actually change of plans lets do it on Monday

Ok!

Southern Prescott wrote:Greater Ismir, our population are increasing riots in our areas because no response is yet to be given about Fatima's death.

I have no excuses or responses about Fatima's death.

Will-Kanterlot wrote:Greetings, and attention
I have been messaged by the regions founder, the Imperial Dynasty of Cyng,
and while it is still unofficial, as I await my response to the reply I sent him, Will-Kanterlot
has a chance of being this regionŽs Commissioner of Domestic
Affairs, and I thank you all for this chance, and know if I
get it, I will do all I can to make this region the best one
on NationStates.
Serve Others, then Leader, then yourself

You're in!

CURRENT CDA CANDIDATES

Will-Kanterlot

Message me if you'd like to run!

Southern Prescott wrote:YEs, two applicants have reached out to me for the Director of Defense job.

Ok. Please let me know your decision. If you want to offer Director of Diplomacy to someone as well so we can get both roles filled that would be fantastic.

I'd like to hold a government conference once all roles are filled.

Greater Engaland has joined the race for CDA!

Post self-deleted by Eesil.

Hello, everyone! I'm Eesil.
and I want to declare my Candidacy for the position known as "Commissioner of Domestic Affairs."

I have served this region in past on many terms. Still I'm working as "Director of National Archives" with much enthusiasm and hard work. I want to put my leadership experience to work for all of Greater Cyngland. No matter how small or weak a nation is, To me every nation is to be cherished and adored.

If I get elected I will ensure a better future for all of Nations who humbly resides on Greater Cyngland.
Still I'm leading the initiative to strengthen and unite nations under one banner by establishing "The Greater Cynglandian Association for Regional Cooperation".

!!! Vote for me for the better future !!!
For I've served & I'll be of service

Endorsed By

The GC Republican Party

Read dispatch

Current candidates:

Eesil
Greater Engaland
Will-Kanterlot

Message me if you want to run!

Will there be a voting poll ?

Greater Engaland wrote:I will not let people occupy are Land, regardless of any threat.

I am keeping my soldiers there for 5 days. Mostly along the Deutch Wales border, my soldiers are acting as peacekeepers.

Greetings
To my two opponents for the CDA title, may we all play a fair game, and I look forward to seeing how we all clash in the heat,
and of course, ice cold tension of debate as we all scramble for votes, and may the best nation win.
With Friendly Competition In Mind, Will-Kanterlot
First Serve Others,Then Leader,Then yourself.

I wanna hear a debate.

Kingdom Of Deutchland wrote:I wanna hear a debate, for the CDA.

Everyone is so chill these days, woah..

Kingdom Of Deutchland wrote:I wanna hear a debate.

Well, youŽll have to wait for that when the election time comes my friend, in the meantime, I suggest
for the best, most informed vote possible, look at all the nations in question, although, there
experience in foreign aid pales in comparison to mine.

Southern Prescott wrote:Greater Ismir, our population are increasing riots in our areas because no response is yet to be given about Fatima's death.

If you need peacekeepers, hit me up.

Will-Kanterlot wrote:Well, youŽll have to wait for that when the election time comes my friend, in the meantime, I suggest
for the best, most informed vote possible, look at all the nations in question, although, there
experience in foreign aid pales in comparison to mine.

All of these people are great candidates, for the CDA. Eesil, a long time good ally and friend of mine, pretty much since the start, Greater Engaland, a nice, chill neighbor, and you, who seems pretty cool. It's gonna be hard to choose, eh?

Eesil wrote:Will there be a voting poll ?

Probably..

«12. . .1,6481,6491,6501,6511,6521,6531,654. . .1,7291,730»

Advertisement