WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Empire of Jimmu Tenno Heika
Last WA Update:
Great Empire of Japan is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in Great Empire of Japan
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, Great Empire of Japan is ranked 5,421st in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The Empire of Jimmu Tenno Heika||Authoritarian Democracy||“Tenno Heika Banzai”|
- : Embassy established between Great Empire of Japan and East Asia.
- : The Empire of Jimmu Tenno Heika agreed to construct embassies with East Asia.
- : The Kingdom of Shilla-Goguryeo of the region East Asia proposed constructing embassies.
- : Nagao ceased to exist.
- : Nagao arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Empire of Jimmu Tenno Heika updated the World Factbook entry.
- : Charlie t wilbury jr of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Great Empire of Japan and The Okchi Union.
- : The United Planetary Federation of Artsotska of the region The Okchi Union agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Empire of Jimmu Tenno Heika proposed constructing embassies with Hiyamashu.
Great Empire of Japan Regional Message Board