WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Smartest Citizens in Great Britain and Ireland
The World Census eavesdropped on conversations in coffee shops, on campuses, and around cinemas in order to determine which nations have the most quick-witted, insightful, and knowledgeable citizens.
As a region, Great Britain and Ireland is ranked 18,006th in the world for Smartest Citizens.
|1.||The Armed Republic of Strategos Mundus||Democratic Socialists||“Gott Mit Uns!”|
|2.||The Glorious British Monarch of --Great Britain--||Capitalist Paradise||“God Save the King!”|
|3.||The Falklandian GB and I Citizen of British Renaissance||Democratic Socialists||“The penguin envoy to GB&I - aka r3naissanc3r”|
|4.||The Republic of Arcya||Democratic Socialists||“Beef Burgers”|
|5.||The British Citizen of Onderkelkia2||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Long Live the King!”|
|6.||The Incorporated States of So88er||Capitalist Paradise||“Peace on this piece of earth”|
- : The Armed Republic of Strategos Mundus arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : The Republic of Cranday lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Republic of Nar The Warithland departed this region for Arda en Estel.
- : The Republic of The Whim Iegordia departed this region for Arda en Estel.
- : The Republic of Cranday departed this region for Arda en Estel.
- : The Republic of Cranday became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Republic of Nar The Warithland arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Republic of The Whim Iegordia arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Republic of Cranday arrived from The Pacific.
- : Heklo2 ceased to exist.
Great Britain and Ireland Regional Message Board
Soo, What now?
Haven't logged on in damn near 3 years! Are others still active in the region?
On the subject of Sharia laws in Britain I'd be against and I don't think that's a likely scenario for the future. At some point I suppose you have to seriously start fighting Islam, but I believe that will become normal and not a subject which people are scared to even talk about. At least within the next 2- or 300 years.
The Queen's Army was here.