WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Great Britain and Ireland contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Furniture Restoration Industry in Great Britain and Ireland
World Census analysts spend quiet weekends in the countryside in order to determine which nations have the largest Furniture Restoration industries.
As a region, Great Britain and Ireland is ranked 123rd in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
|1.||The Incorporated States of So88er||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Peace on this piece of earth”|
|2.||The British Citizen of Onderkelkia2||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Long Live the King!”|
|3.||The Imperial Island of Holm Island||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Representative of NES”|
- : The What Is Life of Nelson Wilbury of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Sorbian Servants of Our Lady of Samadian Republic of the region Pecan Sandies proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Imperial Island of Holm Island altered the region's flag.
- : The Was Motherland of The West Loush Land of the region United of Loush Lands proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Imperial Island of Holm Island arrived from Balder.
- : The Imperial Island of Holm Island ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between Empires of Earth and Great Britain and Ireland.
- : The Borderlands of Rogue Wolves-165 of the region Empires of Earth ordered the closure of its embassy in Great Britain and Ireland.
- : The Single-ship Space Empire of The Platypus Space Fleet of the region Chicken overlords proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Codd of the region The Reunited Resistance Against Liberals proposed constructing embassies.
Great Britain and Ireland Regional Message Board
Soo, What now?
Post by Britonistan suppressed by --great britain--.
Hey Guys! Who thinks Britain should practice Sharia Law and Embrace ISLAM?
Even if you're against Islam, let's face it Britain will be an Islamic state one day.
Haven't logged on in damn near 3 years! Are others still active in the region?
On the subject of Sharia laws in Britain I'd be against and I don't think that's a likely scenario for the future. At some point I suppose you have to seriously start fighting Islam, but I believe that will become normal and not a subject which people are scared to even talk about. At least within the next 2- or 300 years.
The Queen's Army was here.