WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The MT Army Museum of GRA33
Last WA Update:
Grand Revolutionary Army is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Devout in Grand Revolutionary Army
World Census Inquisitors conducted rigorous one-on-one interviews probing the depth of citizens' beliefs in order to determine which nations were the most devout.
As a region, Grand Revolutionary Army is ranked 9,280th in the world for Most Devout.
|1.||The MT Army Museum of GRA33||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The MT Army will save NationStates from hate”|
- : The Natalia Cuteness of Vandoosa Eins of the region Crusaders of Justice withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : Grand yotsuba of the region Crusaders of Justice proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Badlands Beyond The Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Grand Revolutionary Army and The MT Army.
- : Embassy established between Grand Revolutionary Army and Antifa.
- : The Armed and Unified Community of International Antifascist Action of the region Antifa agreed to construct embassies.
- : The MT Army Guardian of JJ Kale of the region The MT Army agreed to construct embassies.
- : The MT Army Museum of GRA33 updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The MT Army Museum of GRA33 proposed constructing embassies with Antifa.
- : The MT Army Museum of GRA33 proposed constructing embassies with The MT Army.
Grand Revolutionary Army Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.