by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Grand Ole Republic Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .330331332333334335336. . .454455»

The Dixvia wrote:If you want to ignore Georginiana I would be willing to do that.

Could you both calm down? No offense.

Greater Tbilisi wrote:*nukes the trucks*

That is a waste of nukes

Daulend wrote:Idea! How about we have a culture conventions about sandwiches and food?

I'm in favor

Daulend wrote:Could you both calm down? No offense.

Fine, if he doesn't say anything I won't.

Renland Republic wrote:NO I WANTED PEACE HE NUKES ME PLEASE GIVE ME A SANDWICH

Sandwiches on the way!

Greater Tbilisi wrote:*nukes the rainforest*
I love uranium. It's soooooo fun!

Screw you

Greater Tbilisi wrote:*nukes the rainforest*
I love uranium. It's soooooo fun!

Oh screw you EAT MY PLUTONIUM BOMB B*TCH *atom bombs every major city*

The Dixvia wrote:If you want to ignore Georginiana I would be willing to do that.

Dixvia if you really want to ignore someone because they're right you can go right ahead

Okay, so do y’all like large amount of pickles on your sandwiches? Cuz I do.

I love being a military superpower :]

Greater Georginiana wrote:Dixvia if you really want to ignore someone because they're right you can go right ahead

If you want to think you are right, than go ahead.

Daulend wrote:Okay, so do y’all like large amount of pickles on your sandwiches? Cuz I do.

Oh tons of pickles

Renland Republic wrote:Oh screw you EAT MY PLUTONIUM BOMB B*TCH *atom bombs every major city*

God, ...come on!
*just a mere force of 10,000 armored units reach the capital of renland*

What if we made sandwiches with garlic bread replacing the bread?

Daulend wrote:What if we made sandwiches with garlic bread replacing the bread?

That sounds nice, what's garlic bread?

Renland Republic wrote:Oh tons of pickles

Aight *Dumps a whole pickle jar on the sadwich*

The Dixvia wrote:If you want to think you are right, than go ahead.

Man do you need a mirror

Greater Tbilisi wrote:God, ...come on!
*just a mere force of 10,000 armored units reach the capital of renland*

*1’000’000 units pop out of nowhere and surround them*

The Dixvia wrote:That sounds nice, what's garlic bread?

Heaven manifest

Greater Georginiana wrote:Man do you need a mirror

I thought we were done talking?

Daulend wrote:Aight *Dumps a whole pickle jar on the sadwich*

Could I not get pickles, they annoy me.

Greater Georginiana wrote:Man do you need a mirror

What cheese do you like on your sandwiches.

Daulend wrote:Heaven manifest

Vampire repellent

The Dixvia wrote:I thought we were done talking?

You can ignore me I said, you didn't, therefore we are not.

Greater Georginiana wrote:Could I not get pickles, they annoy me.

No pickles for you, got it.

Okay Tbilisi, I've had enough of you.

«12. . .330331332333334335336. . .454455»

Advertisement