by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Grand Ole Republic Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .328329330331332333334. . .580581»

Greater Georginiana wrote:Renland, are you threatening violence against differing opinions? How authoritarian.

I will pound you like the Americans did but twice as painful

Greater tbilisi

The Dixvia wrote:We know, but what have they done for you? Drag you into a war you could not win, not support you at all, is this what friendship is supposed to be, buddy? Join us, we can protect you.

Dixvia I'd tell you to go to hell, but it seems you're there already. I fit better with Georginiana. If you continue I'm going to get more protection from him.

Okay, let’s de-escalate the situation. Grilled a Cheese Sandwiches from Snarf’s, anyone?

Daulend wrote:Okay, let’s de-escalate the situation. Grilled a Cheese Sandwiches from Snarf’s, anyone?

Agreed

Greater tbilisi wrote:Dixvia I'd tell you to go to hell, but it seems you're there already. I fit better with Georginiana. If you continue I'm going to get more protection from him.

Very well, you can both go down with the same sinking ship.

Renland Republic wrote:I will pound you like the Americans did but twice as painful

And for another thing, I'm not the confederacy. I pounded the Americans.

Daulend wrote:Expansionist

Lol “threating, murderer, imperialist, psychopath”

Greater tbilisi wrote:Dixvia I'd tell you to go to hell, but it seems you're there already. I fit better with Georginiana. If you continue I'm going to get more protection from him.

Okay, we’re getting off to a bad foot. How about we sign a non-aggression pact?

The Dixvia wrote:Very well, you can both go down with the same sinking ship.

*sends Tbilisi bunker busting nukes to penetrate mountains*

Greater Georginiana wrote:And for another thing, I'm not the confederacy. I pounded the Americans.

Interesting, we did the same thing.

Greater Georginiana wrote:And for another thing, I'm not the confederacy. I pounded the Americans.

Hmmmmm Greater Georginiana

Greater Georginiana wrote:*sends Tbilisi bunker busting nukes to penetrate mountains*

OKAY THAT’S ACTUALLY WAR

Greater tbilisi

Daulend wrote:Okay, we’re getting off to a bad foot. How about we sign a non-aggression pact?

Sure, with you. Not Dixvia, not Renland. You offer peace through diplomacy, not peace through forced will, also Georginiana, thanks for the donation.

I GAVE Y’ALL A CHANCE TO EAT GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICHES FROM SNARF’S TOGETHER AND Y’ALL LAUNCHING NUKES NOW

Greater tbilisi wrote:Sure, with you. Not Dixvia, not Renland. You offer peace through diplomacy, not peace through forced will, also Georginiana, thanks for the donation.

I'm afraid we are a package deal, friend.

Daulend wrote:OKAY THAT’S ACTUALLY WAR

Defensive tactical nukes.

Daulend wrote:OKAY THAT’S ACTUALLY WAR

Do you think I love threatening weak nations like Georgia

Daulend wrote:I GAVE Y’ALL A CHANCE TO EAT GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICHES FROM SNARF’S TOGETHER AND Y’ALL LAUNCHING NUKES NOW

Not launching anything.

Greater tbilisi wrote:Sure, with you. Not Dixvia, not Renland. You offer peace through diplomacy, not peace through forced will, also Georginiana, thanks for the donation.

Okay, I guess we’re getting a bit less aggressive. By a bit.

Greater tbilisi

The Dixvia wrote:I'm afraid we are a package deal, friend.

I'm afraid I will not accept your deal.

Daulend wrote:Okay, I guess we’re getting a bit less aggressive. By a bit.

I recall Georgina attempting to get involved with the situation with the islands, they provoked us!

Eat my armored fire trucks THAT SHOOT FIRE I WILL BURN YOUR CITIES TO ASH

For the record, I donated. I did not launch any WMD's

Greater tbilisi wrote:I'm afraid I will not accept your deal.

If you don’t sign a non-aggression pact with both of us, then there are more hostilities. More treaties means more peace.

The Dixvia wrote:I recall Georgina attempting to get involved with the situation with the islands, they provoked us!

I didn't "get involved" I pointed out you delegate a lot of things outside of your range.

«12. . .328329330331332333334. . .580581»

Advertisement