WA Delegate: The Kingdom of Zykyn (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Erviadus Galaxy, The Embassy, The Galactic Commonwealth, Turkic Union, Groland, St Abby, Ancient Lands, Pennsylvania, United States of America, Yarnia, LCRUA, Galactic Imperium, The Bar on the corner of every region, Arconian Empire, Asura, Kerala, and 19 others.Avadam Inn, CDW Federation, Solar Alliance, Holy Regime of the German Chocolate Cake, Toronto, 0000, Sao Paulo, The Illuminati, Bus Stop, Star Frontiers, Sid Meiers Alpha Centauri, Pisces Centauri, Sun and Moon, Regionless, Dauiland, International Debating Area, Hollow Point, Gypsy Lands, and SECFanatics.
Grand New Earth contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Basket Weaving Sector in Grand New Earth
World Census agents infiltrated a variety of out-of-the-way towns and festivals in order to determine which nations have the most developed Basket Weaving industries.
As a region, Grand New Earth is ranked 4,237th in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
|1.||The Communist Democracy of Xedinous||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Communism leads us straight on!”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Zykyn||Left-Leaning College State||“Wherever the Wind May Blow”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Sigil and Grand New Earth.
- : The Imperial Commonwealth of The Kingdoms of The British Empire of the region Long live the British Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Great Terra and Grand New Earth.
- : The Most Serene Republic of 7-Sweeze of the region Great Terra ordered the closure of its embassy in Grand New Earth.
- : Embassy cancelled between Halo and Grand New Earth.
- : The Queendom of 34th Catgirl Division of the region Halo ordered the closure of its embassy in Grand New Earth.
- : The Neo Dragon Republic of Dragons of Power of the region Monarchist and Democratic Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Installation 628 and Grand New Earth.
- : The Nambian Covfefe Subsidiary of Felix Legion II of the region The International Polling Zone proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The International Polling Zone and Grand New Earth.
Grand New Earth Regional Message Board
August 25th, 13799002025 C.T.
Somewhere in northern Canada
"So here is where they will launch from?"
Somewhere in California
"Here's our prototype."
"How smart is it?"
"More than the last one."
*it turns itself on*
*he claps* "Wonderful! Excellent work!"
"Hello. My name is Henry. Pleased to meet you."
"My name's Jeff. What can you do?"
"I can learn."
June 9th, 2777
The Xedinousian Council
*the room is alive with chatter over the candidates (and some Senators in heated debates with their fellow Senators*
"This room will be called to order! *he slams the gavel down several times* This unmoderated caucus has now ended; please return to your seats! *everyone becomes quiet and goes to their seats* To what purpose does the gentleman from Britain stand?"
"Since we currently have no acting President, I rise to give this council the authority to officially annex the islands of Greenland, Iceland, and Sloth Island."
"Are there and seconds to this?"
*A few Senators say 'Aye'*
"We will now vote to give this council the authority to annex the three islands."
"This motion passes. We will now vote on the annexation itself."
"This annexation has passed."
A few hours later_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"To what does the gentlelady from Yukon stand?"
"Mister Chairman, I rise to call for the election of the temporary President."
"Are there any seconds?"
*Most Senators say 'Aye'*
"We will now vote."
Adolf Rollins: 26
Dezi Oliver: 19
General Hideldorff: 5
"Adolf Rollins carries the majority and is now the Temporary President-Elect. His inauguration is scheduled for June 14th of this year."
*About half the Senators cheer*
"Ms. Oliver, someone is here to see you."
"Let them in."
"Hello, I am you."
*The Dezi Oliver of this reality turns around and looks at her extra-dimensional self in both shock and confusion.*
"Don't worry about it. I'll explain, but you'll probably not believe half of what I say."
June 14th, 2777
Before the Xedinousian Council Headquarters Building, Xedusion
"Today, I am proud to present to you the Temporary President-Elect, Adolf Rollins!"
*Some people clap and cheer... others don't. Rollins walks to the podium*
"People of Xedinous! The time is nigh for Xedinous to defend itself! Our first President now lays in a hospital bed, unable to perform your wishes. The mess of Europe must be cleansed! *more people cheer* We cannot allow for more of us to be taken down by the savages of Europe! An end to their conflicts will bring peace. We must have strong allies to help us; for if we have none, then all of Grand New Earth will enter this war. Before this gets out of hand, the terrorists in Europe will fall. We must and we will work together, whatever the cost." *a lot more people cheer* *the inauguration continues on the same ideas currently present and finishes*
September 4th, 13799002025 C.T.
An Austrailian Server
*scanning... analysing data... data confirmed*
Interdimensional Data Relay
*receiving data... address identify... confirmed: page=display_region_rmb/region=grand_new_earth?[DATA REDACTED]*
"We have what we came for."
June 19th, 13799002777 C.T.
"Can we confirm that this data is true?"
"We can confirm that all knowledge contained here about our past is true, but we have no guarantee that what has yet to occur, here, will."
"These events are likely, however?"
"It would seem so."
"What are the likelihood estimates?"
"95% chance of truth for the events in the near future, and the likelihood decreases with time."
"Minus heat death?"
"Not necessarily, we did get this data from a reality in the past. It is likely that our peoples will go to another reality to escape this one's demise."
"Hm...The ones who wrote these texts still live there, most likely, correct?"
"Most likely, but there is no guarantee."
"I'd like to have a few interviews, if possible."
Hey there, I am the Executive Minister of The International Debating Area, I see our embassy construction has finished. If you're keen on debating you can subscribe to our foreign newspaper, The Debating Times. Right now, we're discussing about the war on drugs, you can debate on our RMB (Embassy posting is allowed).
Remember, don't forget to hop on over, debate, and win yourself a Debating Award :)
September 14th, 2777 C.E.
Near the capital city in a suburb
*Rosinha Abreu is found sitting on a sidewalk, weeping*
"What do you mean what's wrong? This world has fallen apart and left forgotten! Nothing's happening. Sure, our automated factories instantly rebuild after an explosion, but that doesn't change anything. All the foreign diplomats I deal with act like drones; they haven't changed or done anything for the past few months! They just go through their daily routine and no longer do anything else. Every day they say the same things in meetings. Sometimes, I wonder if they know they're forgotten by their own homelands."
"So why are you here?"
"I just wanted some privacy from the capital."
*she holds up a "secret" personal-teleportation-device, presses a button on it and disappears*
Terms For Embassies
1. All requests for an embassy must require that,
- The Region must have 5 or more members
- The Region must have a clean record
2. All FE Embassies may (now or later) be withdrawn from Regions due to residential relations or Officer relations, once the embassy
is withdrawn then it may or may not be able to reapply to FE (Based on criteria from No. 1)
3. If the embassy list goes over 200, then no more requests are to be taken due to the surplus of embassies
4. If the Region is inactive or has been raided, then the FE Embassy will be withdrawn
Terms For Diplomatic Interactions
1. Spamming or disturbance of peace will result in an automatic ban on the nation and a warning to the visitor's Region. If it does not stop, then the FE Embassy will be withdrawn
2. We must have a way to contact the leaders of the Region during an emergency, important request, etc. If it is not possible, then the FE Embassy will be withdrawn
I want to give you a message, but specially to the very honourable World Assembly Delegate Zykyn:
Recently I've written a proposal, it is named: ''Repeal:Promotion Of Clean Energy'' and the reason of this repeal is that it's legislation is outdated and need some changes and a repair, and even the creator of this resolution agrees with this, and it's nation has even approved my proposal, and I would be very pleased if you approved it too.
Thanks a lot and have a nice day: