WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Plum Island.
Grand Land of Direct Democracy contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Longest Average Lifespans in Grand Land of Direct Democracy
Nations ranked highly have lower rates of preventable death, with their citizens enjoying longer average lifespans.
As a region, Grand Land of Direct Democracy is ranked 15,957th in the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
|1.||The Republic of Kan East||New York Times Democracy||“Peace and Justice”|
|2.||The Empire of Highline Lake SP||Right-wing Utopia||“I LIKE FIRE”|
|3.||The Kingdom of Arkanya||Authoritarian Democracy||“Patience is a passion tamed.”|
|4.||The Kingdom of The Day Before You Came||Capitalist Paradise||“Suddenly it rained, the day before you came”|
- : The Kingdom of The Day Before You Came lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Kingdom of The Day Before You Came appointed The Kingdom of The Day Before You Came as d with authority over Appearance, Communications, and Embassies in Grand Land of Direct Democracy.
- : The Kingdom of The Day Before You Came dismissed The Dictatorship of 157th Catgirl Division as join lily of Grand Land of Direct Democracy.
- : The Kingdom of The Day Before You Came became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Kingdom of The Day Before You Came arrived from Artificial Solar System.
- : The Empire of Highline Lake SP arrived from Artificial Solar System.
- : Embassy established between Plum Island and Grand Land of Direct Democracy.
- : Surferdude10 ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Guy 156 departed this region for The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : The Republic of On the Chain departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
Grand Land of Direct Democracy Regional Message Board
This is week one of our three-part debate series on Globalization. There are three kinds of Globalization:
Political Globalization- the heightening of influence nations can have over the domestic policies of other nations, like the UN or NAFTA or NATO.
Social Globalization- the spreading of ideas, through literature and music and culture to other countries.
Economic Globalization- the spreading of goods, services, labor, and capital to other countries.
The line between them can be gray, but we're asking everyone to stay on the topic of specifically POLITICAL Globalization this week, so if you have any questions about distinctions, just let us know in the RMB and we'll answer them.
Don't forget to vote! And don't forget to bicker!
This is week two of our three-part debate series on Globalization. this week we're debating Social Globalization. Social Globalization is the spreading of ideas, through literature,music, culture, etc to other countries.
Some view it positively, looking at the ever expanding array of books, music, and art as a good thing. Others view it negatively, viewing it a loss to one's national culture.
Due to inactivity in this region and lack of sufficient members. The Golden Phoenix will close its embassy till this region has grown to its full potential
Ohhhh thats why you're closing the embassy. Alright. Thanks for being better than most regions and publicly stating the reason to me instead of it just happening.
In appreciation for opening our embassy, breakfast is on us:
**Sets up a table of muffins, butter, jam, pancakes, bacon, ham, scrambled eggs, strawberries, Hershey's kisses,coffee, tea, and hot chocolate**
Merry Christmas from our region to yours!
**Sends a large tray of homemade Christmas cookies**