WA Delegate (non-executive): The Torched Savannah of Ugg Lands (elected )
Founder: The Torched Savannah of Ugg Lands
Embassies: Ainur, The Graveyard, Holy Byzantine Eurasian Confederacy, The Confederacy Of Kishkhat, Glass Gallows, The Embassy, Nohbdy, HYDRA Command, Solid Kingdom, Atlas, The Bar on the corner of every region, Alliance for Science, Hearth of Hestia, New Ausozera, Rossferry, The Illuminati, and 13 others.The Alliance Of Communist Nations, Loganland, Confederacy of Independent Trade States, Nova Roman Empire, Yarnia, Barbaria, Right to Life, Warhammer 40000, East Asian Dominion, Asura, One big Island, The Region of Banana Sundae, and Yuno.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Smartest Citizens in Grand Central
The World Census eavesdropped on conversations in coffee shops, on campuses, and around cinemas in order to determine which nations have the most quick-witted, insightful, and knowledgeable citizens.
As a region, Grand Central is ranked 1,825th in the world for Smartest Citizens.
|1.||The Kingdom of Ducky II||Democratic Socialists||“An ambitious, compassionate and hopeful society”|
|2.||The Dog friendly land of Benjyville||Left-wing Utopia||“MYOB”|
|3.||The Republic of Final heavens||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Live Free or die Hard”|
|4.||The Holy Empire of Sandeland||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“If it can't be drawn, it probably doesn't exist.”|
|5.||The Republic of Unchained||Left-Leaning College State||“No kings no queens no lords no masters”|
|6.||The Torched Savannah of Ugg Lands||Democratic Socialists||“Ugg!”|
|7.||The Rogue Nation of Scaloria||Left-wing Utopia||“With scales more resilient than steel”|
|8.||The United Kingdom of Gallahad||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Burn Brighter than the Sun”|
|9.||The Imperial Augustan Abbey of Stavelot-Malmedy||Capitalizt||“Pour Majesté!”|
|10.||The Beseiged Lands of Urdein Straights||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Blackfish”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Mises Gulch and Grand Central.
- : The Zhongguo of The Guomindang of the region Union of Nationalists proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Rogue Nation of Raider Number One of the region Mises Gulch ordered the closure of its embassy in Grand Central.
- : The Empire of Lionheart Empire departed this region for Enadia.
- : The Communist Federated State of Hengu arrived from Vesvin.
- : The North American Union of The United County of the region The Alliance of The Golden Phoenix proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United Republic of Balgeria departed this region for Europe.
- : Embassy cancelled between Auralia and Grand Central.
- : The Reborn Auralian of New Thalerland of the region Auralia ordered the closure of its embassy in Grand Central.
- : The Incorporated States of -Avenging- of the region Renegade Island Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
Grand Central Regional Message Board
Will the promised spring awakening ever come to being?
I'm not around much but we've lost our WA Delegate and I've done it before. If anyone wants to endorse me I could maybe stir up some interest in WA matters
Please upvote and read the following dispatch, which urges nations to repeal Reproductive Freedoms, a radical legislation.
Is this region actually active?
Nope. Zed's Dead.
The closest poll battle in OBI history
Cake or Pie?
Its all tied up! come and break the tie!
Wasnt there that that one back in December that was pressed together up to like 48 or 60's or so?
Speaking of all tied up, I once had a professor with with a collection of over 200 ties. Allegedly, one or two of his students sketched his ties rather than taking notes every day for a quarter or a year or so, and there were only a couple repeats. Looking through the catalog of one particular designer, it was easier to count the ones he didn't have.
As for Breaking ties, I remember the Trail Dust Steak House in Denver, or another like it, where no ties were allowed. If you did wear one they would cut it off and pin it to a rafter. There was quite a collection. It was a 'fun' part of the experience, except for small children who didn't understand or others particularly fond of their tie I suppose. They closed down years ago.