by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .511512513514515516517. . .941942»

Grim News
One of our great nation and an active member of this region known as Gromanzo by the source's we've come to know that the owner of this great nation has passed us to a better place(After life). Reason of death is assumed electrocution.

It is a grim news for us all. Losing a person so nice that just can't be explained... We can't do anything about this for it's god's will, yet we can pray for him.
May he Rest In Peace

As a Home Minister of Greater Abbeyverne Republic I declare one day mourning throughout the region which will be observed by all the nation's.

Brassidium

Eesil wrote:Grim News
One of our great nation and an active member of this region known as Gromanzo by the source's we've come to know that the owner of this great nation has passed us to a better place(After life). Reason of death is assumed electrocution.

It is a grim news for us all. Losing a person so nice that just can't be explained... We can't do anything about this for it's god's will, yet we can pray for him.
May he Rest In Peace

As a Home Minister of Greater Abbeyverne Republic I declare one day mourning throughout the region which will be observed by all the nation's.

Apparently the police believe it was not suicide. Anyway may he rest in peace 🇮🇹🇮🇹😢

Scotaland

I’m am now a independent country, we are free from Greater engaland.

Eesil and Brassidium

Eesil wrote:Music Festival
Music festival is going to be the new event elected by the nation's.

Festival will be held in Three days time. In the meantime please submit your favourite 2 songs link which can be accessed by others for viewing/hearing the provided music of the corresponding nation. Songs will be portrayed under the host nations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OWq38TikzU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJDWWLVYho8

Eesil wrote:Grim News
One of our great nation and an active member of this region known as Gromanzo by the source's we've come to know that the owner of this great nation has passed us to a better place(After life). Reason of death is assumed electrocution.

It is a grim news for us all. Losing a person so nice that just can't be explained... We can't do anything about this for it's god's will, yet we can pray for him.
May he Rest In Peace

As a Home Minister of Greater Abbeyverne Republic I declare one day mourning throughout the region which will be observed by all the nation's.

Hm.

Also everyone, I've already said this once Deutch has his land Reserved and therefore be patient and stop trynna take it.

The Lonely Peak of a Forgotten Mountain wrote:Also everyone, I've already said this once Deutch has his land Reserved and therefore be patient and stop trynna take it.

hm finally an live so- nation

whait this is an mourning day this make sense

Scotaland wrote:I’m am now a independent country, we are free from Greater engaland.

ok

uh hello

Parkiant wrote:uh hello

Hi

Eesil wrote:Hi

someone more send an music

Parkiant wrote:someone more send an music

Yup


Welcome everyone to the 1st Music Festival of Grand Abbeyverne Republic. I won't take your time and give a magnificent speech because music has it's own words to tell you. So just sit back or just fall into this beautiful melody....

Parkiant

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OWq38TikzU
• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJDWWLVYho8

Scotaland

• https://youtu.be/6fE5Sd_zdmQ
Dedicated to Gromanzo❤️
• https://youtu.be/M8AeV8Jbx6M

Brassidium

• https://youtu.be/EnYh4nojmkAReplyArchiveDelete
• https://youtu.be/TZrh6eooyrgReplyArchiveDelete

Grand Empire of Prussia

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDD_TKWvCwo
• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TAx2CuDneY

The Lonely Peak of a Forgotten Mountain

• https://youtu.be/zundjUFazfg
• https://youtu.be/lrdmIqOVzzQ

If you have heard all of the above magnificent songs then please let us know the only song which your heart felt. So that we could declare the song which is loved by all
"The Song of the Festival"

Read dispatch

Eesil wrote:Yup

Welcome everyone to the 1st Music Festival of Grand Abbeyverne Republic. I won't take your time and give a magnificent speech because music has it's own words to tell you. So just sit back or just fall into this beautiful melody....

Parkiant

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OWq38TikzU
• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJDWWLVYho8

Scotaland

• https://youtu.be/6fE5Sd_zdmQ
Dedicated to Gromanzo❤️
• https://youtu.be/M8AeV8Jbx6M

Brassidium

• https://youtu.be/EnYh4nojmkAReplyArchiveDelete
• https://youtu.be/TZrh6eooyrgReplyArchiveDelete

Grand Empire of Prussia

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDD_TKWvCwo
• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TAx2CuDneY

The Lonely Peak of a Forgotten Mountain

• https://youtu.be/zundjUFazfg
• https://youtu.be/lrdmIqOVzzQ

If you have heard all of the above magnificent songs then please let us know the only song which your heart felt. So that we could declare the song which is loved by all
"The Song of the Festival"

Read dispatch

how many time will long the festival 2 days

ah 3 days

and Eesil how i change my clime because my clime is an arid and inospit nation

Parkiant wrote:and Eesil how i change my clime because my clime is an arid and inospit nation

ye can't.

Greater Ismir wrote:ye can't.

ah well its the life some things we can do and oters no

Eesil wrote:Music Festival
Music festival is going to be the new event elected by the nation's.

Festival will be held in Three days time. In the meantime please submit your favourite 2 songs link which can be accessed by others for viewing/hearing the provided music of the corresponding nation. Songs will be portrayed under the host nations.

https://youtu.be/zundjUFazfg
https://youtu.be/lrdmIqOVzzQ

Parkiant wrote:a little part of the first page of messages

Ah the history! In the future, using the spoiler tag for long messages is appreciated.

With that out of the way, hello again everyone. I think I will be on a little more frequently after I get back from vacation.

Parkiant wrote:and Eesil how i change my clime because my clime is an arid and inospit nation

Best way is screw business. So don’t do that and just keep plugging away, I got one having to do with parks that was able to fix my environment, you could too.

Post self-deleted by Grand Empire of Prussia.

Eesil wrote:Music Festival
Music festival is going to be the new event elected by the nation's.

Festival will be held in Three days time. In the meantime please submit your favourite 2 songs link which can be accessed by others for viewing/hearing the provided music of the corresponding nation. Songs will be portrayed under the host nations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDD_TKWvCwo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TAx2CuDneY

Digerian representing in gar

hello this is Digerian. I believe the actions I took were to make peace in the war and I never betrayed abbeyverne but I am guilty of spying. here I am to stand trial. (if I can plead guilty and be allowed to speak here I will plead guilty.)

«12. . .511512513514515516517. . .941942»

Advertisement