WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Fallbridge
Last WA Update:
Gloucestershire is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Stationary in Gloucestershire
Long-term World Census surveillance revealed which nations have been resident in their current region for the longest time.
As a region, Gloucestershire is ranked 11,633rd in the world for Most Stationary.
|1.||The Queen's State of Fallbridge||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Forget about it”|
- : The Kingdom of Panthong departed this region for The royal alliance iii.
- : The Kingdom of Panthong arrived from The royal alliance iii.
- : The Matriarchy of Gypsy Lands of the region Gypsy Lands proposed constructing embassies.
- : The City and District of Shurdington of the region The union of independent states proposed constructing embassies.
- : The matism departed this region for Falklands Islands.
- : The matism arrived from Europeia.
- : Embassy established between Oryol and Gloucestershire.
- : Embassy established between Gloucestershire and The Republic of Finland.
- : The Exquisite taste of The Ambassadors Reception of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Queen's State of Fallbridge established the region's flag.
Gloucestershire Regional Message Board