WA Delegate (non-executive): The Not So Holy Red Blue Utopias of Bodegraven (elected )
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Foreign Aid Spending in Global Right Alliance
The World Census intercepted food drops in several war-torn regions to determine which nations spent the most on international aid.
As a region, Global Right Alliance is ranked 2,713th in the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
|1.||The Not So Holy Red Blue Utopias of Bodegraven||Left-wing Utopia||“Veni, Vidi, Consternatus Sum.”|
|2.||The Zombie Un-Apocalypse of Orphan Black||Left-wing Utopia||“Who dares? I DARE!”|
|3.||The Kingdom of Brooteylia||Democratic Socialists||“The King is always right.”|
|4.||The Republic of Senecan Tribes||Capitalist Paradise||“Shoot First, Ask Questions Later”|
|5.||The Imperial Federation of Incremenia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ever Forward”|
|6.||The Vast Intellectual Expanse of RantSpot||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Fighting Idiocy since 2009”|
|7.||The Rogue Nation of Blake Livelys Scalp||Father Knows Best State||“A good conditioner makes life softer”|
|8.||The Republic of Natalya Gorbanevskaya||Anarchy||“Freedom”|
|9.||The State Park of Santa Rosita||Anarchy||“Home of the Big W”|
|10.||The Auric Archon of Dyr Nasad VII||Corporate Police State||“Golden moon”|
- : The Dictatorship of Ado of the region The Pirate Bay proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Free Democratic States of Wansul of the region New Trexesel proposed constructing embassies.
- : Queensland rangers ceased to exist.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Union Imperial Francesa of the region Greater Meme proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Zombie Un-Apocalypse of Orphan Black arrived from Osiris.
- : Queensland rangers arrived from Balder.
- : The Poetic Justice League of Bucksavage arrived from Lazarus.
- : Darktronis ceased to exist.
- : The Altruistic Meritocracy of Wanchou arrived from Europeia.
- : Lower bowmania ceased to exist.
Global Right Alliance Regional Message Board
It probably is the number one reason people join NationStates in the first place.
Dear neighbors, I am hosting and judging a poetry contest on the Arts & Fiction forum for the month of November. If you are interested, please sign up and submit a poem here. You do not have to be a "good" or "experienced" poet to join, and the contest is open to all forms of poetry with no prompts or restrictions. Please sign up, and have a good rest of your day! :)
PI and LB both CTE'd. Alas
Dang. :( Happy thanksgiving to everyone.
And yeah Bode, boredom and mucho free time, figured I'd come back to my favorite old haunt.
I'm glad at least some old inhabitants take the time to check in occasionally, although it is sad so many have CTE'd.
Welcome back Bucksavage!
Welcome back buck!