WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Founders of The Glacial Empire
Last WA Update:
Glacial Empire contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Crime Rates in Glacial Empire
World Census agents attempted to lure citizens into committing various crimes in order to test the reluctance of citizens to break the law.
As a region, Glacial Empire is ranked 21,916th in the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
|1.||The Konungarike of Ljosavatn||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Det är aldrig för sent att ge upp”|
|2.||The Founders of The Glacial Empire||Right-wing Utopia||“Guardian of the Frozen Lands”|
|3.||The Republic of Moonrise Polar Station||Anarchy||“Don't walk the walk if you can't talk the talk”|
|4.||The Republic of Whaydan||Father Knows Best State||“Sow knowledge - Reap wisdom”|
- : The Founders of The Glacial Empire removed The Galactic Empire of Republic of Rajputana from the regional ban list.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese departed this region for Glacial Chthonia.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese arrived from Glacier.
- : The Dominion of Trainmaster of the region Train Station proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Glacial Empire and Arctic Alliance.
- : The Founders of The Glacial Empire agreed to construct embassies with Arctic Alliance.
- : The Republic of Kosamia of the region Arctic Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The NewsStand and Glacial Empire.
- : The Corporation of The NewsStand of the region The NewsStand ordered the closure of its embassy in Glacial Empire.
- : The Republic of Whaydan rejected SECFanatics's request for regional embassies.
Glacial Empire Regional Message Board
Our effort to rebuild the Shigices region has been largely unsuccessful. All involved parties have agreed to abandon the project and focus on increasing activity and membership in Glacial Empire.
Shigices will continue to exist as a state within the Empire.
That being said, our region is going through a period of serious decline. The ministry of foreign affairs is working day and night to reverse this unfortunate trend. We are worried, however, that the future of the empire might be in danger if we don't turn things around soon.
Happy new year!
Hi, with over 250 embassies, the process I have for delivering news has become too inefficient. I feel bad for doing this, but I'm going to streamline by closing our embassies. If you'd rather keep the embassy open, please let me know on The NewsStand RMB.
If you want to keep up with the news, you can always add The NewsStand to your dossier, and catch up whenever suits.
Thanks for having had the embassy with us. It has genuinely meant a lot to have had your support for so long.