WA Delegate: The Fallen Empire of Dephire (elected )
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in Gholgoth
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed to the unknowable will of animal-based spirit gods.
As a region, Gholgoth is ranked 20,651st in the world for Most Primitive.
|1.||The Freehold Republic of Tiami||Anarchy||“Peace is but the buildup between wars”|
|2.||The United Clans of The Charr||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Strength; Wisdom; Honour; Faith in the Gods of Fire.”|
|3.||The Pantokratic Dominate of Emperor Pudu||Father Knows Best State||“Whose fire-tried hearts outlast a thousand autumns”|
|4.||The Confederacy of Sniper Country||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Home of the leafy bug!”|
|5.||The Sanctus Imperator Patronu of Sambizie||Iron Fist Consumerists||“جنديات الإلهة”|
|6.||The Protectorate of Lamehk||New York Times Democracy||“Strike Swift, Strike Unseen, Strike Terror”|
|7.||The Alignment of Novacom||Democratic Socialists||“Onward we march in Destinies Service”|
|8.||The Second Empire of Anemos Major||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Loyalty unto death”|
|9.||The Zombie Empire of Artitsa||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Dominus”|
|10.||The Imperial Fortress Reich of The Kraven Corporation||Psychotic Dictatorship||“The War Machine begins its cycle once again... ”|
- : The Confederacy of Sniper Country arrived from Balder.
- : The Concordiat of Velkya arrived from Osiris.
- : The Republic of Freedom4Merica of the region The United Nationstates proposed constructing embassies.
- : Jagada ceased to exist.
- : The Zombie Empire of Artitsa arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Federal Republic of Gorzi of the region AEGIS Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Zombie Empire of Artitsa ceased to exist.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Urdaneta of the region Organization of United Sovereign States proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Confederacy of Sniper Country ceased to exist.
- : The naacal ceased to exist.
Gholgoth Regional Message Board
Well, this is embarrassing. I am only the 13th most conservative.
I'm back... I had no idea I was even deleted; never got an email or anything.
I cant believe after 13+ years we're still logging into this damn website.
12 years and im still here, April 2005 was when the Jackboot arrived
I originally joined in late February 2003. Went through a few phases of deletions and lapses, but always come back, always thinking I'll join in on the next great RP, but never able to catch up enough to jump in. But I'm sure I'll still be logging on in another 14 years as well.
Longest commitment of my life...
just put up a classic "walks into the summit hall" post, everyone in gholgoth knows what those are like
You just described my NS story perfectly
Ahh, the good ole days :D Not even sure when my join date was, but I do remember being one of the first 10 members to join Gholgoth. And here's a flash back for all the old schoolers out there : Anybody remember APTO?