by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Genua RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The Reich of Numerous Currencies

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most Nations: 850th Largest Black Market: 2,264th
World Factbook Entry

GENUA: The erstwhile ✪ Elite Region of Global Command ✪ in it's new Avatar

Genua is the flag bearer of fascism and her committed crusaders fight against the destructive ideologies of radical Islam and the scourge of Communism which engulfs the world like pestilence. Our aim is to free the world from the poisonous tentacles of Jihad, Sharia and the red terror of Communism of all forms by military and non military means.

All edifices of the two sibling ideologies, Islam and Communism shall be scorched to the earth.

REICHSSYMBOLE

OBERSTE FÜHRER & Reichskanzler: Kaiser of ✠ BORDURIAA
✪ IMPERIAL CAPITAL: Carolingia
✪ SPIRITUAL CENTRE: Christians United
✪ IMPERIAL MILITARY HEADQUARTERS: The Atlas Union
✪ NAVAL BASE: Sea of Okhotsk



Embassies: United Fascist Workers Association, The Mystical Alliance, Christian Nations Union, Farkasfalka, Brotherhood of Muslim Nations, Christian Empire, Darul Islam, Islamic Union, The Empire Of United Nations, Islamic Union of Free States, New Reich of Bunicken, Arconian Empire, Grand Union, Port Louis, The Communist Federation, Eastern Roman Empire, and 74 others.The Malazan Empire, Aryan State, The Atlas Union, The Illuminati, The True Rebirth, Empire Of Iran, Teachings Of Islam, Bethel Park, Right Catholic Union, Arab Federation, Islamic Caliphate, The Union of The Greater Axis Powers, Unified coalition of nations, Islamic Illuminati, Taiwan Empire, Caliphate, Knights of The Templar Order, J o J, National Socialist Ministries, Aurelius, Anti Fascist Regional Alliance, NationStates White Genocide Memorial, Judean League, Hellenic Civilization, Union of Armed Nations, The Great Universe, Das Internationale Reich, The Defender Alliance, Christians United, Arab World, Carolingia, Raxulan Empire, Union of Authoritarian Communists, The Chernobyl Union, Sea of Okhotsk, East Europe, The Comintern, F R S S N, Islamic Comintern, International Communist Party, NationStates Communist Party, United Soviet Socialist Republics, Leftist Interregional, The Communist International, Leninist Union, Slavya, ISSU, German Democratic Republic, Democratic Social Union, The Soviet Armed Forces, The United Right Wing States, Deutsches Kaiserreich, Fascist Action, Great Soviet Socialist Republic, Leftist Union, Imperial Empire, Sunni Islam, GroBgermanisches Reich, Fascist Armed Forces, Union of Nationalists, Third Hellenic republic, The Seventh Reich, Altmora, Conservadom, Indian Revolutionary Alliance, Authoritarian Socialist League, The New Iron Order, Federation of Anti Communist States, Slavic Union, Leibstandarte, The Holy Reich, Nuevo Amanecer, The Union of Sovereign States, and United Kingdom of Britain and Eire.

Construction of embassies with New Union of Soviet Socialist Republics has commenced. Completion expected .

Construction of embassies with Southern Army has commenced. Completion expected .

Tags: Anti-Communist, Conservative, Fascist, Game Player, Imperialist, Invader, Medium, Monarchist, National Sovereigntist, Theocratic, and Totalitarian.

Genua contains 19 nations, the 850th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in Genua

World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.

As a region, Genua is ranked 10,103rd in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Sovereign State of AsadistonIron Fist Consumerists“Liberate Yourself.”
2.The Federation of Utopia IslamiaAuthoritarian Democracy“Justice, Piety, Loyalty”
3.The Dominion of House of GriffindorInoffensive Centrist Democracy“In service of Genua”
4.The Kingdom of New QuitoPsychotic Dictatorship“Por Dios, por la Patria y el Rey”
5.The Republic of White GermanyInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Heil Germany”
6.The Arabic Sultanate of MyconiaInoffensive Centrist Democracy“We Will Endure”
7.The Empire of Ruhed AristotleInoffensive Centrist Democracy“For the Empire”
8.The Reich of Numerous CurrenciesCompulsory Consumerist State“For the glory of Elite Region of Global Command”
9.The Theocracy of Buddhist TibetLiberal Democratic Socialists“Compassion is supreme”
10.The Republic of The AlapinInoffensive Centrist Democracy“1. E4 C5 2. C3”
12»

Regional Happenings

More...

Genua Regional Message Board

Middlemidden wrote:While fascists bring hatred and oppression in direct proportion to their presence, right?

All Iin all, as a secular humanist, I quite like the idea of a Liberal and open society, representative of all faiths, with no religion in the majority, and with these model Muslim citizens more than welcome.

I would note, of course, that hatred often results in Muslim minority facing horrific oppression. Uighur Muslims facing forced sterilisation in China. Rohinja Muslims facing genocide in Myanmar. And in the US and Europe, a subtler oppression - - exclusion and Islamophobia.

Ultimately it IS us vs them.

But the two teams are not Islam and non Is las.

The two teams are hatred and love.

Which side are you on, do you think?

That is pure melodrama that you are talking about. The real world does not act on the basis of some Shakespearean romedy show. You are the very example of the protections muslims receive and as a result, how the muslims have been able to slam any sort of criticism against their religious dogmas. Has a Charlie Hebdo ever happened in modern times when somebody tried to draw a Jesus or a Buddha? No. Like country after country having islamic presence banned "Satanic verses", has it happened to other religions on that scale? No.
How do you explain the Sharia laws which are being demanded and implemented in almost every theocratic muslim state? Don't you know that a non muslim cannot eat in public during Ramzan in even developed muslim countries like UAE?
What are you trying to hide are nothing but pure facts. But then light and truth cannot be hidden. It will show itself. And the time of leftist -liberal shrouding of Islamic crimes is over. People are seeing through their games.
The ultimate horror of an Islamic regime was evident in the ISIS ruled and Taliban ruled states and some bits and pieces are evident in UK , Sweden , France and Germany. These countries gave them shelter, but what did they do in return? Demanded Sharia, Stabbed and axed citizens, burnt vehicles and shops, bombed trains. Thats what they did and are still doing. You have conveniently forgotten these acts as some in the distant past, not worthy of mentioning.
Then why are you still keeping Hitler relevant in the 21st century? Why does Nationstates dub anything remotely German as fascist and nazi?I f Nazism is bad and needs to be curbed , so is Islamic sharia. Both have demonstrated their unprecedented violence against humanity. DO you know how much blood Muhammad-their founder spilled in establishing Islam as the religion in Mecca?

Middlemidden wrote:While fascists bring hatred and oppression in direct proportion to their presence, right?

All Iin all, as a secular humanist, I quite like the idea of a Liberal and open society, representative of all faiths, with no religion in the majority, and with these model Muslim citizens more than welcome.

I would note, of course, that hatred often results in Muslim minority facing horrific oppression. Uighur Muslims facing forced sterilisation in China. Rohinja Muslims facing genocide in Myanmar. And in the US and Europe, a subtler oppression - - exclusion and Islamophobia.

Ultimately it IS us vs them.

But the two teams are not Islam and non Is las.

The two teams are hatred and love.

Which side are you on, do you think?

Gee, perhaps if they would assimilate and stop bringing along their ethnic and religious conflicts and troubles to nations where they do not belong, we wouldn’t have a problem. There would be no “islamophobia”. Go check out this, scroll down to the affirmative action and identity politics section, have a good read through, and have a nice day.

As, so you're THEM.

Ah well, I hope even if I haven't converted any diehard fascists -- and let's be honest, I never expected to -- I'll at least have planted the seeds of some non-hateful ideas in quiet observers.

As it is, I'll leave you to it, and go back to chasing featured regions.

Good luck with your hatred -- I hope you change path before it consumes you.

J o J wrote:Gee, perhaps if they would assimilate and stop bringing along their ethnic and religious conflicts and troubles to nations where they do not belong, we wouldn’t have a problem. There would be no “islamophobia”. Go check out this, scroll down to the affirmative action and identity politics section, have a good read through, and have a nice day.

I was reading your factbook, those laws you wrote, do you believe those or just part of the roleplay?
They seem like they would help in reality as well.

Asadiston wrote:I was reading your factbook, those laws you wrote, do you believe those or just part of the roleplay?
They seem like they would help in reality as well.

I generally personally agree with those. I have not updated them in a very long time, so my beliefs could have changed slightly, making those laws inaccurate to my personal beliefs at this time.

Middlemidden wrote:As, so you're THEM.

Ah well, I hope even if I haven't converted any diehard fascists -- and let's be honest, I never expected to -- I'll at least have planted the seeds of some non-hateful ideas in quiet observers.

As it is, I'll leave you to it, and go back to chasing featured regions.

Good luck with your hatred -- I hope you change path before it consumes you.

Gee golly gosh, I guess simply promoting assimilation and standing against the importation of crime into your country is "diehard fascism". I have no hatred for anybody, in fact, I believe that because they way they treat women, gays, etc is part of their religion, it isn't even oppression, and they should completely be allowed to do so. Their religion promotes a male dominated society, and hey, if they're doing it in their own nation and their own culture, they can go right on ahead! It's their religion, I wouldn't want to be hateful or discriminatory now would I? If they want to throw homosexuals off of buildings because it disagrees with their religion, let them do that! However, when they come to a nation and a culture dominated by a DIFFERENT religion, they had better assimilate, because we do not approve of such behavior. Is it really that hateful and discriminatory to ask migrants to not rape or murder? Gee, I guess any logical thinker who values social order and stability is a RACIST!

Also, you haven't planted any seeds that will bare fruitful harvests, you are simply promoting a nonsense rhetoric and narrative. You have done nothing.

J o J wrote:I generally personally agree with those. I have not updated them in a very long time, so my beliefs could have changed slightly, making those laws inaccurate to my personal beliefs at this time.

I feel like a lot of flack fascism gets is because it's associated with racism.
But if you could convince the world it's a peaceful, safe, ideology.
If you were speaking to a Islamic scholar, what do you think they could take away from the ideology?

RAID Report ( Genuan Rebirth):

The raid in Genuan Rebirth, our old enemy is over.It was good while it lasted. Pages of their RMB have been suppressed. It will take awhile for them to unsupress.

Total war soldiers: 3 ( BORDURIAA, Zeruel, Gavialis). A big hand for the trio. All military nations involved are requested to be present in the military headquarters for further instructions.

Password leakage and mole: Genuan Rebirth aka BORDURIAA

Total fendas exterminated: 4

Natives ejected: 2

No of days the occupation lasted: 2

Genuan Rebirth wrote:RAID Report ( Genuan Rebirth):

The raid in Genuan Rebirth, our old enemy is over.It was good while it lasted. Pages of their RMB have been suppressed. It will take awhile for them to unsupress.

Total war soldiers: 3 ( BORDURIAA, Zeruel, Gavialis). A big hand for the trio. All military nations involved are requested to be present in the military headquarters for further instructions.

Password leakage and mole: Genuan Rebirth aka BORDURIAA

Total fendas exterminated: 4

Natives ejected: 2

No of days the occupation lasted: 2

The highlight of this very successful raid is that there was a password in the region, which was unearthed by a mole operation, like we did in The Arab League long long ago.

The Holy Empire of Morri Tuatha De Danann

Welcome, lady Morrighan,
I am so thankful that you dropped in. But the mission ended as the fendas managed to endorse one of the oldest natives, whom we couldn't eject.
But we can surely collaborate jointly.

Forum View

Advertisement