WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The MT Army Museum of GDR233
Last WA Update:
GDR is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in GDR
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, GDR is ranked 3,491st in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The MT Army Museum of GDR233||Civil Rights Lovefest||“The MT Army will save NationStates from hate!!!”|
- : Embassy established between The MT Army and GDR.
- : Embassy established between Antifa and GDR.
- : The MT Army Museum of GDR233 agreed to construct embassies with The MT Army.
- : The MT Army Museum of GDR233 agreed to construct embassies with Antifa.
- : The Armed and Unified Community of International Antifascist Action of the region Antifa proposed constructing embassies.
- : The MT Army Guardian of JJ Kale of the region The MT Army proposed constructing embassies.
- : The MT Army Museum of GDR233 removed Executive, Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls authority from the WA Delegate in GDR.
- : The MT Army Museum of GDR233 password-protected the region.
- : The MT Army Museum of GDR233 tagged the region "Democratic".
- : The MT Army Museum of GDR233 tagged the region "Eco-Friendly".
GDR Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.