WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Galapagos Islands is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Galapagos Islands
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Galapagos Islands is ranked 20,652nd in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Queen's State of Archipielago de Colon||Conservative Democracy||“Pro Deo, Patria et Libertate”|
- : The Queen's State of Archipielago de Colon altered the region's flag.
- : Thepokeverse departed this region for The Galapagos Islands.
- : Thepokeverse arrived from Canada.
- : Embassy cancelled between 00000000000000000 and Galapagos Islands.
- : The Queen's State of RHW xi of the region 00000000000000000 ordered the closure of its embassy in Galapagos Islands.
- : Embassy established between Kano and Galapagos Islands.
- : The Queen's State of Archipielago de Colon agreed to construct embassies with Kano.
- : The Queen's State of Kanom of the region Kano proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Louisville and Galapagos Islands.
- : The Queen's State of Archipielago de Colon ordered the closure of embassies between Galapagos Islands and Louisville.
Galapagos Islands Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.