WA Delegate: None.
Galapagos Islands is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Galapagos Islands
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Galapagos Islands is ranked 15,788th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Queen's State of Archipielago de Colon||Conservative Democracy||“Pro Deo, Patria et Libertate”|
- : The Queen's State of Archipielago de Colon altered the region's flag.
- : Thepokeverse departed this region for The Galapagos Islands.
- : Thepokeverse arrived from Canada.
- : Embassy cancelled between 00000000000000000 and Galapagos Islands.
- : The Queen's State of RHW xi of the region 00000000000000000 ordered the closure of its embassy in Galapagos Islands.
- : Embassy established between Kano and Galapagos Islands.
- : The Queen's State of Archipielago de Colon agreed to construct embassies with Kano.
- : The Queen's State of Kanom of the region Kano proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Louisville and Galapagos Islands.
- : The Queen's State of Archipielago de Colon ordered the closure of embassies between Galapagos Islands and Louisville.
Galapagos Islands Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.