WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Star Empire of Mechyrdia
Last WA Update:
Infected: 99.4% (12.7 billion zombies, 77.0 million survivors)
Z-Rating: 86.3 Catastrophic
Galactic Hegemony contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in Galactic Hegemony
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, Galactic Hegemony is ranked 232nd in the world for Most Avoided.
|1.||The Star Empire of Mechyrdia||Corporate Bordello||“Treda no v Aquilu / Naukaudan kjeg sost Leiro”|
|2.||The Chaos Space Marines of The Black Legion of Warmaster Abaddon||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Death to the False Emperor!”|
|3.||The People's Republic of The Savinkovist Russian State||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Slava Rusya!”|
|4.||The Exterminator Hivemind of HP DeskJet 2630 All-in-One Printers||Psychotic Dictatorship||“PC LOAD LETTER”|
- : Embassy established between Galactic Hegemony and Asmor Sector Star Command.
- : The Star Empire of Mechyrdia agreed to construct embassies with Asmor Sector Star Command.
- : The Galactic Aeternum Empire of The Dominion of the Asmor Federation of the region Asmor Sector Star Command proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Nelson Wilbury of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Sparkly Gaydian Angelship of Trans Anarcho-Communist Lesbian Catgirls of the region SECFanatics withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Holy Tambourine Empire of Floor Gang Empire of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between SECFanatics and Galactic Hegemony.
- : The Number One Pick of Joe Burrow of the region SECFanatics ordered the closure of its embassy in Galactic Hegemony.
- : Embassy established between SECFanatics and Galactic Hegemony.
- : The Star Empire of Mechyrdia composed a new regional Welcome Telegram.
Galactic Hegemony Regional Message Board
In appreciation for opening our embassy, breakfast is on us:
**Sets up a table of muffins, butter, jam, pancakes, bacon, ham, scrambled eggs, strawberries, Hershey's kisses,coffee, tea, and hot chocolate**