WA Delegate (non-executive): The Merchant Republic of Environmental Support (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Imperial Alliance of Nations, Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region, Yarnia, The Western Isles, The Bar on the corner of every region, Future Earth, Union of Nationalists, New World Union, Hollow Point, Arconian Empire, The Illuminati, Avadam Inn, Happy Utopia, The World of Remnant, The United Islands of the Atlantic, Zentari, and 66 others.The Forgotten Lands, International Debating Area, The Great Universe, Regionless, The Dank Meme Alliance, Rogue CONclave, Dauiland, Bus Stop, The Mystical Council, United States of America, Union of Saxon Justice, Organization of United Sovereign States, The Confederacy of Free Nations, Circumspice, Gypsy Lands, ACA, Libertatem, Christian Nations Union, The Alterran Republic, Novo Brasil, Portugal, Lardyland, Barbaria, nasunia, NationStatesHolics Anonymous, Northern Atlantic Ocean, Orthanc at Isengard, Bloco Liberal, The International Polling Zone, The Independent Newspaper, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, The Slide Countries, Kingdom of Adonai, Preathien, Kingdom of Sayville, Federation of Conservative Nations, Ancient, Lasagna, The New Kingdom, Singapore, Union of Justice, World Conference, Greater Middle East, The Planet X, The Fallout Wasteland, Codex Ylvus, ASEAN, Allied Conservative States, Old Zealand, United Christian Empires of the West, Elparia, Republic of Conservative Nations, Union of Democrats, The Moderate Alliance, The Region Of Gargery, Union of Free Nations, Britannia Prima, The Monarchy alliance, South China Sea, The Everlasting Empire, Antares Confederacy, Japan, The Embassy, Fredonia, Independence Hill, and New Imperial Union.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Education in Free Market Federation
Fresh-faced World Census agents infiltrated schools with varying degrees of success in order to determine which nations had the most widespread, well-funded, and advanced public education programs.
As a region, Free Market Federation is ranked 2,178th in the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
|1.||The Parliamentary Monarchy of The Beer Barony||Democratic Socialists||“For Science!”|
|2.||The Solar Republic of Catos||Capitalist Paradise||“By the Machine God's Will, we seize our Birthright!”|
|3.||The Merchant Republic of Environmental Support||Civil Rights Lovefest||“From the shoreline to the stars.”|
|4.||The Federation of Cerveskia||Capitalizt||“Freedom is Worth Fighting For”|
|5.||The Interstellar Coalition of Free Transhumanists||Capitalizt||“Don't worry, you won't be forgotten! :-)”|
|6.||The Stratocratic Federation of Antarctican Commonwealths||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Dammit Carl”|
|7.||The Referendocracy of Libratus||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Nos Autem Idiotæ”|
|8.||The Most Serene Republic of La Cocina del Bodhi||Corporate Police State||“May you find peace”|
|9.||The IRON FISTED DICTATORSHIP of Vinceretius||Iron Fist Consumerists||“SUBMIT”|
|10.||The Rogue Nation of Cudoocadaa||Left-Leaning College State||“Expand Life and Anarchy”|
Regional Poll • Do you want pre-apocalyptic scenario "Age of Entropy: The Last Constellation" to be our new roleplay theme?
Poll called by The Interstellar Coalition of Free Transhumanists
Voting opened 3 days 7 hours ago and will close . Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- : The Interstellar Coalition of Free Transhumanists created a new regional poll: "Do you want pre-apocalyptic scenario "Age of Entropy: The Last Constellation" to be our new roleplay theme?".
- : The United Republic of Mirabilan of the region The United Gordo Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : The deroniac highlands ceased to exist.
- : The Free Market Oligopoly of Complete and Utter Capitalism arrived from Balder.
- : Regional Founder The Free Market Oligopoly of Complete and Utter Capitalism ceased to exist.
- : The Federal Republic of Arzonica arrived from The West Pacific.
- : Embassy cancelled between Opala and Free Market Federation.
- : The Imperial Federation of Tamiy ceased to exist.
- : The Empire of Greater Krostia ceased to exist.
- : Anclave departed this region for Mirror World.
Free Market Federation Regional Message Board
Got rid of animal capitivity for entertainment.
The juice is loose
What does this mean
For a longer period of time I have an idea that I would like to present here. It's the new role-play theme for a region that might be in contrast of current lack of activity.
Age of Entropy: The Last Constellation
..."We thought that the era of expansion and prosperity is going to last forever. Generations over generations celebrating boundless consumption... there was no catch, we've won over everything... over the nature, over the body, over the universe, mastering our technology to the cutting edge that allowed us to become Gods of creation and destruction in pursuit of the endless quest of greatness."
..."nobody imagined for countless of ages that this might not last forever but when the bane of material scarcity finally caught us.... it was to late to reduce any pain. What starts as a small shortage develops into famine and desperation. There were protests and even revolution attempts, some of them were bloody ones. Nations in their desperation had to introduce certain consumption quotas, population growth had to be regulated... but at a time everyone knew that these procedures will only buy some time but it's no solution."
..."after relative stabilization the Nations had to reverse their expansion tendencies which led each of them to strategically shrink into their main solar system. Many worlds abandoned and consumed for material to feed deprived masses and keep dying stars alive as long as possible. Only the most useful planets and worlds were relocated within resorting solar systems. These remaining solar systems are now one of few stars still shining on the night sky and together they form.... THE LAST CONSTELLATION"
Well that was the prologue, now the RP rules:
- Universe is now very old, not many active stars and those which are not within constellation are attempted to being harvested for material and energy.
- For harvesting of much needed resources there are regular expeditions into dead systems, dying worlds and the unknown worlds as well. These expeditions are highly dangerous and as the time goes they are less and less successful.
- The universe expands quicker and quicker so space travel outside of borders of the Last Constellation is constantly more difficult and dangerous. Traditional galaxies are collapsing and slowly dispersing.
- As the universe is still colder and more vast in some parts of the universe there are anomaly regions where some laws of conventional physics just doesn't work anymore, or work entirely different.
- This Universe is dying and it can't be probably stopped, so the nations of the Last Constellation have various research mission where they try to figure out how to survive from the long-term perspective. Each nation focuses primarily on one mission, nations can have shared missions and can cooperate.
My ideas for some "messiah" missions:
- The Exodus: Trying to escape to another universe
- The Ascension: Trying to escape to another dimension or ascend to the form that doesn't use dimension of time to exist.
- The Reverse: Trying to reverse the "negative" development of current universe
- The Creation: Creating a new ideal universe suited for our endless existence
...any additional mission suggestions are welcomed.
On the technical topic and limits,
- Last Constellation Nations have wondrous technology since "few" billions of years passed. We are able to drain and feed stars, relocate planets and use material and energy with great efficiency, however we don't know how to create energy or material out of "nothing".
- Every nation has problems with shortages and it's up to their RP choices which problems are solving at a time... food, energy reserves, etc.
- Expect high discontent and disapproval in your population. Democracy and liberal regimes are still possible, but they will be "tested" very severely.
- Some space travel is impossible. Classic FTL impulse engines and warp are inefficient outside of the Last Constellation territory. The Hyperspace is good for medium distances, for long distances the "Jump" is however preferred (its basically instant far-distance travel, however coordinates and travel plan is difficult to compute and takes a lot of time. To unknown locations it takes years there and even longer back so almost every expedition for the crew is more like "nomadic style of life" instead of a "trip around the universe". The unknown and other harvested worlds will for these people become a temporary homes for over a decade and more (and yes, it has significant impact on the crew's morale).
- Every nation has only one solar system where it gathers its resources and "important planets/worlds".
Any additional comments and ideas will be much appreciated as well as your vote in the new poll if you are interested in this "pre-apocalyptic" RP theme in this region.
Prepare for N-Day, RCN embassy region! You are invited to join the Army of Freedom faction!
🚀☢️ Army of Freedom 🚀☢️🚀 N-Day⁵ Guide ☢️🚀
Join the AOF Discord for N-Day⁵ orders and communication.
This is how all orders will be disseminated. Utilizing the Discord will enable you to more fully enjoy and deploy during N-Day. The AOF Discord is always a fun place to be; the hectic and frantic nature of nuclear warfare has led to memorable moments for our members.
Do not attack unless ordered, and only attack when and where ordered.
Rogue nations can destroy a faction by attacking against or in contradiction to orders, drawing us into battle on undesired fronts. Don't be that guy. Strict adherance to orders is crucial to ensure a successful N-Day for the Army of Freedom.
Shield production is the priority during N-Day.
🛡️ Strategic specialists must focus on building shields exclusively.
🛡️ Economic specialists should focus on building shields -- unless specifically ordered otherwise.
☢️ Military specialists must focus on building nukes exclusively.
Recruit your friends and region-mates to the Army of Freedom!
The more, the merrier! We would love to have a record amount of fighters in the AOF this year, and you can help make that a reality. In addition, we are seeking Non-Aggression Pacts with a variety of other factions, which will help to protect our flanks during N-Day; if you can assist with this as well, contact New Waldensia.
Can we customise our technolgical development? I.e. The Antarctican Commonwealths as it stands is advanced to material and biotechnology but is behind in laser (plasma is often used as a replacement in A/C) and holographic technology (due to circumstances surrounding the Capital planet)
Does a space station the size of Ceres count as a planet?
Can we customise the shortages we have?
Can we have a single non star system also (I.e. a black hole system) or no?
The addition of anomalies, this expands on the physical anomalies to other areas such civilisation anomalies (such as you find strange ruins on a planet), biological anomalies (such as a strange rapidly growing fungus appearing in one of your expedition ships), and other anomalies that blur the lines (such as a space station that randomly appears in orbit of your planet and anyone who goes in goes insane)
The addition of crisis’s these events basically stretch a nation to their breaking point and could range anywhere from a pandemic to strange anomalies affecting the star systems (these aren’t limited to one nation either and can expand to other nations or it could just be affecting the constellation as a whole) these events will fundamentally change the course that nations take (I.e. a pandemic that kills a large portion of a population could ease the pressure on food production but may increase pressure in other areas of production due to a manpower shortage)
Also how many planets can we bring with us?