by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Free Coalition of Governments RMB

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Liberal Northerners of Of the Democratic Party (elected )

Founder: The Why Can't We Be Friends of Roosevetania

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most Cheerful Citizens: 717th Nicest Citizens: 754th Most Compassionate Citizens: 810th+20
Largest Welfare Programs: 901st Best Weather: 903rd Most Eco-Friendly Governments: 952nd Most Nations: 965th Highest Foreign Aid Spending: 1,085th Most Extensive Public Healthcare: 1,085th Most World Assembly Endorsements: 1,103rd Most Advanced Public Transport: 1,115th Most Inclusive: 1,234th Most Beautiful Environments: 1,270th Most Rebellious Youth: 1,272nd Most Cultured: 1,395th Most Subsidized Industry: 1,605th Most Advanced Public Education: 1,635th Largest Governments: 1,840th Healthiest Citizens: 1,969th Smartest Citizens: 1,973rd Lowest Crime Rates: 2,100th Highest Poor Incomes: 2,101st Largest Publishing Industry: 2,167th
World Factbook Entry

Welcome to The Free Coalition of Governments, founded January 21st, 2016, an open region for all nations, democratic to dictatorial. It is a place where every voice is heard.

Regional Announcements: Post on the RMB! Recruit for the region!|Thriving is what we do!

LinkBlack Mountain Radio, the FCG's #1 radio station!

LinkThe Official Map

Please endorse our current delegate: Of the Democratic Party!

YOUR REGION NEEDS YOU!
JOIN THE FCG ARMED FORCES TODAY!
TG Kentath for information.

Questions? Ask Roosevetania, Of the Democratic Party, Democratic-ish, or Kentath for info and help!



  1. 4

    Laws of the Free Coalition of Governments

    BulletinNews by Roosevetania . 219 reads.

  2. 1

    FCG recruitment TG

    MetaGameplay by Kentath . 4 reads.

  3. 1

    Parties of the Free Coalition of Governments

    BulletinNews by Roosevetania . 736 reads.

  4. 2

    Useful Defender Links

    FactbookMilitary by The democratic empire of dirt . 167 reads.

▼ 1 More

Embassies: Atlantis, The Free Nations Region, The Embassy, POLATION, Gay, Portugal, The Enclave Conglomerate, Future Earth, The Bar on the corner of every region, The Western Isles, Renegade Islands Alliance, The Straw Hat Pirates, East of West, Sweden, Bear Country, Avadam Inn, and 25 others.The Illuminati, Russia, South east asia region, The SOP, Society of Republics, Non Aligned Movement, The Great Universe, Asiana, The Great NS Expedition Headquarters, Anarchy, Orthanc at Isengard, International Debating Area, Politicus, Dauiland, Regionless, A Hole To Hide In, The Bear Country, Turkic Union, The Hole To Hide In, Silverhold, Gypsy Lands, Cannabis Land, Witch Coven, Boston, and National Federation.

The embassy with The Hole To Hide In is being withdrawn. Closure expected imminently.

Tags: Medium, Role Player, Democratic, Eco-Friendly, Anti-Fascist, World Assembly, Regional Government, and Defender.

Free Coalition of Governments contains 16 nations, the 965th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Best Weather in Free Coalition of Governments

The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.

As a region, Free Coalition of Governments is ranked 903rd in the world for Best Weather.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Federal Republic of TysoaniaDemocratic Socialists“Onwards and Upwards”
2.The Liberal Northerners of Of the Democratic PartyCivil Rights Lovefest“Those who stay will be champions. -Bo Schembechler”
3.The Xhamanic Republic of SaspianLeft-wing Utopia“Post Tenebras Lux”
4.The Union of National FederationNew York Times Democracy“National Federation Union WA representative 2015-2020”
5.The Why Can't We Be Friends of RoosevetaniaInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Build bridges, not walls.”
6.The Undying Cult of Terra SalemCorrupt Dictatorship“Aere Perennius”
7.The Liberal Nutjob State of KentathCivil Rights Lovefest“the llama are coming the llama are coming”
8.The Empire of ViligradePsychotic Dictatorship“We need a true hero”
9.The Colony of New kentathInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Strength Through Freedom”
10.The United Socialist States of LowcrestDemocratic Socialists“You Can't Stop Progress”
12»

Regional Happenings

More...

Free Coalition of Governments Regional Message Board

Roosevetania wrote:Doug Jones, a Democrat, won the Senate race in DEEP RED conservative Alabama. I AM SO EXCITED! Alabama could be called the most conservative state in the country, and DEMOCRAT DOUG JONES WON!
To African Americans!
To the Obama Coalition getting out the vote!
To sensible Republicans!
TO DOUG JONES!
:P

IMO, it wasn't due so much to Alabama flipping Dem as much as them (barely) rejecting a probable pedophile as a State Senator. They already get enough flak for incest.

Anyway, I thought it was significant that he managed to get a larger-than-usual black voter turnout, despite sketchy voter suppression laws being introduced. Do you think this is signalling any sort of change?

Roosevetania

Tysoania wrote:IMO, it wasn't due so much to Alabama flipping Dem as much as them (barely) rejecting a probable pedophile as a State Senator. They already get enough flak for incest.

Anyway, I thought it was significant that he managed to get a larger-than-usual black voter turnout, despite sketchy voter suppression laws being introduced. Do you think this is signalling any sort of change?

It's for national Senator, not State Senator. This definitely isn't part of a change or new era. Jones only won not because he's a Democrat, but because he's not Roy Moore.

Roosevetania wrote:It's for national Senator, not State Senator. This definitely isn't part of a change or new era. Jones only won not because he's a Democrat, but because he's not Roy Moore.

Sorry, not a US citizen, so I figured State Senator meant Senator from [x] State.

That's depressing. You could probably draw some lines between a higher rate of black voter turnout, a Democrat actually having a chance of winning in Alabama, and this being a litmus test for Alabama's voter suppression laws, but I guess that's more correlation than causation.

Roosevetania

Roosevetania wrote:We wouldn't have to rely on fear to keep peace if no one had nukes.

It would be better if nobody had nukes, but that is highly unlikely. For now the best way to keep the peace is MAD.

Tysoania and Roosevetania

Hello im new to the region

wanna know why i joined? because of a TG that was send to me by Kyra Thet to me about 52 days ago, at the time when i was still in other region. The TG itself is not a mass-stamp, so that's why i joined. And why it took me so long? well, because at that time i was a founder of a region untill my region got deleted because i was CTE and i just don't have the will to move at the time. Thanks for your attention.

anyway, where is Kyra Thet? i thought he is the chief of staff.

Tysoania and Roosevetania

Viligrade wrote:Hello im new to the region

wanna know why i joined? because of a TG that was send to me by Kyra Thet to me about 52 days ago, at the time when i was still in other region. The TG itself is not a mass-stamp, so that's why i joined. And why it took me so long? well, because at that time i was a founder of a region untill my region got deleted because i was CTE and i just don't have the will to move at the time. Thanks for your attention.

anyway, where is Kyra Thet? i thought he is the chief of staff.

Welcome! lol look at Tysoania asy Kyra Thet is a puppet of his

Tysoania, Roosevetania, and Viligrade

Viligrade wrote:
anyway, where is Kyra Thet? i thought he is the chief of staff.

Up here, maggot! In the chopper! Watch out for the rotor wash, though; we're coming in for a landing.

Anyway, I left when Tysoania left. Now I'm back, summoned by the Powers That Be. The role of Chief of Staff has been dissolved for now, due to a lack of defense participation.

Roosevetania and Viligrade

Kentath wrote:Welcome! lol look at Tysoania asy Kyra Thet is a puppet of his

Kyra Thet wrote:Up here, maggot! In the chopper! Watch out for the rotor wash, though; we're coming in for a landing.

Anyway, I left when Tysoania left. Now I'm back, summoned by the Powers That Be. The role of Chief of Staff has been dissolved for now, due to a lack of defense participation.

lol, so that's what happen!

anyway, i'm specialized in World War 2 Tanks. If anyone need me to ask the best tanks for them, ask me up! (Telegram me is preferable, hopefully it isn't full)

Roosevetania

Viligrade wrote:Hello im new to the region

wanna know why i joined? because of a TG that was send to me by Kyra Thet to me about 52 days ago, at the time when i was still in other region. The TG itself is not a mass-stamp, so that's why i joined. And why it took me so long? well, because at that time i was a founder of a region untill my region got deleted because i was CTE and i just don't have the will to move at the time. Thanks for your attention.

anyway, where is Kyra Thet? i thought he is the chief of staff.

Welcome! The punch bowl is in the corner.

Viligrade and Kyra Thet

Roosevetania wrote:Welcome! The punch bowl is in the corner.

Okay thanks

Roosevetania

Forum View