by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Fossils and Friends Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

[hmmm)

*yawns*

Good afternoon, Ladies, and Gentlemen!

Twins of Hearts wrote:Good afternoon, Ladies, and Gentlemen!

G'Day Sir. Careful of the fossils lying about.

The Dead Clade Walking wrote:G'Day Sir. Careful of the fossils lying about.

Being a fossil myself I shall endeavor to do so! I am going to go hydroseed a lawn so we can yell at the children to get off my lawn!

DEN did nothing wrong.

This ambassador state for J o J will remain here for the duration of its participation in raiding affairs with Fossils and Friends. 5th Fleet is the acting WA of J o J at this time, stationed in The Unicorns of the world for piling. Please direct any inquiries or telegrams to J o J.

DEN did nothing wrong wrote:DEN did nothing wrong.

Agreed!

J o Jian Ambassador Delta wrote:This ambassador state for J o J will remain here for the duration of its participation in raiding affairs with Fossils and Friends. 5th Fleet is the acting WA of J o J at this time, stationed in The Unicorns of the world for piling. Please direct any inquiries or telegrams to J o J.

Welcome!

DEN did nothing wrong wrote:DEN did nothing wrong.

While I agree, why do you have to post that everywhere. You are preaching to the choir here, you know.

Our thread got shut down by the Mod Squad. We cannot start a new one until March begins :viewtopic.php?p=36724013#p36724013

So much vitriol...

Twins of Hearts wrote:Our thread got shut down by the Mod Squad. We cannot start a new one until March begins :viewtopic.php?p=36724013#p36724013

So much vitriol...

Why do we even need a thread? Just for enemy salt?

DEN did nothing wrong wrote:Why do we even need a thread? Just for enemy salt?

I don't know, I think its tradition to post raid reports. TBH gets to do it, no problems there. Ours gets shut down because people are trolling us. Not very equitable, but what can you do?

yo i'm new to this region what's up

Alks wrote:yo i'm new to this region what's up

Welcome to Fossils and Friends, Alks! I hope that you will enjoy your stay with us.

Is there a regional discord for F&F?

J o Jian Ambassador Delta wrote:Is there a regional discord for F&F?

Of sorts. The Grand Admiral can hook you up.

The Flagship of Imperial Earth's navy; The Black Fleet, sails into port under the command of President Donovan Emrys to dock and take on supplies

*sends Duty Officer to extend a warm welcome the officers and men of the Indomitable and to invite President Donovan Emrys to a State Dinner at Government House*

Angered fossils do not bite where expected. Where we are wanted to be. We go where we decide, not game side coda.

7 hours ago: Fossils and friends ceased to exist.

RIP.

DEN did nothing wrong wrote:7 hours ago: Fossils and friends ceased to exist.

RIP.

Hopefully he'll return

Advertisement