WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Formosa is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Armed in Formosa
World Census experts took their lives into their hands in order to ascertain the average number of deadly weapons per citizen.
As a region, Formosa is ranked 14,804th in the world for Most Armed.
|1.||The Queen's State of Res Publica Sans Rex||New York Times Democracy||“For Public without Kings”|
- : The Matriarchy of Gypsy Lands of the region Gypsy Lands proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Daguo and Formosa.
- : Embassy established between Far South and Formosa.
- : The Queen's State of Res Publica Sans Rex agreed to construct embassies with Far South.
- : The Queendom of Far-South of the region Far South proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Stikine and Formosa.
- : The Queen's State of Res Publica Sans Rex updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Queen's State of Res Publica Sans Rex ordered the closure of embassies between Formosa and Stikine.
- : Embassy established between Formosa and Yap.
- : The Queendom of East Harbor of the region Yap agreed to construct embassies.
Formosa Regional Message Board