The rest of the Forest government can feel free to unsuppress anything I have suppressed. Im honestly unsure whether this counts as spam or simply two non-Forestians who are unaware of our RMB norms and manners. There is a significant amount of double-posting though.
I would ask that we refrain from roleplaying child torture in general, though.
Tempting... but did not have time to sign the contract. $_$
I'm following! if you concur! I concur! everybody should concur!, i like I concur! hug me! (I just like the word concur, would you believe it's the first time I see in english?)
bad boy, damn boy, if you'll excuse me, I found your story too short, raiding I do not think it's a good word, I did a search at
What is Raiding?
1. "Tag" the region and leave by:
Customising the World Factbook Entry (WFE)
Changing the regional flag
Controlling the proposition, construction and closure of embassies
Suppressing as many posts as one likes on the Regional Message Board (RMB)
2. Occupy the region for an extended period of time; potentially destroying it
How to Raid?
Click the "World Assembly" link in the sidebar
Click the "Apply to Join" button to be sent an invitation email
Click the link in the email to join the World Assembly
Step 2: Endorse the point nation
Step 3: Move to the targeted region
Step 4: Gain delegacy of the targeted region
Benefits of Raiding
The joy of working together with friends and as a team
Occupying territory in the form of a region
Paving the way to refounding the region
Testing reflexes in fast-paced switching
Kicking others out of the region
- Occupying and releasing
How to Occupy?
- There isn't much to do other than to endorse the point and wait.
- However, when there is an update on, one is free to leave for the update, as long as one re-endorses the point after the update.
- The point must be on the lookout during the Major and Minor updates for defenders attempting to liberate the occupied region.
- When defenders enter the region in order to liberate an occupation, the point must banject every one of them as soon as they enter the region.
- DO NOT JOIN THE WORLD ASSEMBLY WITH MORE THAN ONE NATION
- Move all switcher puppets to Nugut before the update starts. Nugut is a region that updates very late and thus, is used to stage all tag raids.
- Communication for all tag raids is via Skype. Read this handy guide for more information.
- Switcher puppets can be personalised, or randomly generated.
- You can now apply the World Assembly (WA) at any time.
Creating a "Clean" Puppet
I. Make the puppet look genuine. Pretend that this is your very first nation. This means:
- No references to any part of NationStates or Gameplay
- No default options
II. Answer your Issues regularly. This means:
- It's not necessary to answer them every time you get them. Answering Issues once every two days is the barest minimum.
- A puppet not answering Issues looks suspicious enough. A puppet not answering Issues but remaining active looks extremely suspicious
Insertion into the Target
- Do NOT move your puppet to any raider or imperialist regions
- Stay in the region you moved to for a few days at least
- Continue to answer Issues
- Do NOT communicate with the natives
- Continue to answer Issues
Joining the World Assembly (WA)
Finding a Target
Calculating Update Times
Written by Stalker Queen
to know about, I understand "The joy of working together with friends and as a team" but everything seems to be against productive for me and malicious as well, if you do not mind you could tell me why? Forest is a good region, good people, why should these people trust you now? Should I worry about endorsing you? you should try the environment of your nation better!, my own is not so good, but it fits in the least, i think...
And one last thing, No Contraception + Parental Licensing = Human Sacrifice? dude ... wh ... why?! ... just ... dude ... how does this work?
Firstly, thanks to Mount Seymour for suppressing those posts. I also concur that they needed suppressing.
As RP mentor this is sort of my area. Forest in terms of pretty much anything - including RP - favours longer, higher quality posts over one or two liners.
That being said, it's time for another Post An Account From Your Nation (partly so the newer nations get a good idea of how Forest uses RP)
The prompt for this one is Time.
He was banned for:
Attempting to Raid our Discord Servers Twice, and conspiring to IP hack our government on discord.
He had been banned previously, but he raided our discord one more time and asked for me to ban him afterwards.
I complied with the request.
(EDIT: He has also had his previous discord account banned by the discord mods)
Franchestolia, please stop roleplaying child torture etc, as much fun as you are, I don't think the good people of Forest would like this.
I know this has been more or less over, but I thought I will add some input.
Raiding in NS, region-wise, is fair game, and that we all know. It's a pain in the butt, but it's legal, and part of the game.
However..... Discord server raiding is absolutely AGAINST its Terms of Service, and you can get banned or your account deleted if someone are to report it.
(And I will encourage people to report such cases.)
I'm interested, but... goodness help me if I have the time to write it.
One question though: When is the deadline?
General spammy stuff, from what I have seen. It varies, but it will go from mass @everyone pings, to posting NSFW photos, the works...
If someone is going a little more... scummy, they will do it in groups, say 15 people. So these 15 accounts will flood the server with the things mentioned above, but now you have 15 problems instead of just one.
It is generally an inconvenience to everyone, and I think that Candel fellow we encountered in our own server might be one such example of a raid, though it was more of a ping-spam.