by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

First World Order Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .2,0592,0602,0612,0622,0632,0642,065. . .7,4207,421»

Third Soviet Union wrote:Santamar CALL THE ENTIRE VATICAN

Okay, sir!

Calls every single patriarch on Santamar

[quote=third_soviet_union;39529334]Santamar CALL THE ENTIRE VATICAN[/quotekill home he's a monster

German fomee

Third Soviet Union wrote:Santamar CALL THE ENTIRE VATICAN

Yay!
Im gonna turn into the HRE so HRE x USSR can be a ship!
Religion!

New union of sovereign soviet republics, Third Soviet Union, Santamar, and Ancapstands

Post self-deleted by Ancapstands.

Communist-Scandinavia wrote:That is very normal......

Then you see dogs chasing the last flamingos from last night

Um

The doggos free land wrote:Then you see dogs chasing the last flamingos from last night

To a happier note. Anime Maids we are going to bestow a title on you. Your title is now Mistress of the doggo union.

Odacha wrote:Um

Don't worry, I just got here, I'm as confused as you are.

My comrades of The doggos free land are dogs. If you are confused.

Communist-Scandinavia wrote:My comrades of The doggos free land are dogs.

Yeah, I think that's pretty obvious.

The Second Qing Dynasty wrote:Yeah, I think that's pretty obvious.

Lol

The Second Qing Dynasty wrote:Don't worry, I just got here, I'm as confused as you are.

Uh..

yeah..

I swear I loose more of my sanity every time I read the messages here.

The Second Qing Dynasty wrote:Don't worry, I just got here, I'm as confused as you are.

The sun never sets on the British empire but is very like to set on a chinese nation

~probably famous Chinese philosopher

The New Furry Fandom wrote:I mean the crows, ravens and jackdaws.

What do you hate ze Crows?

Third Soviet Union wrote:The blackwatch soldiers proceed to melt her with heat rays, The blackwatch soldiers have killed plenty of shadows before including Shadow Dealer, They will do the same to her

Frick...

Time to breed more ligth shadows...

The Oracle of the three goddesses wrote:The sun never sets on the British empire but is very like to set on a chinese nation

~probably famous Chinese philosopher

We seem to have a lot of new nations joining the FWO today.

German fomee

Odacha wrote:Uh..

yeah..

I swear I loose more of my sanity every time I read the messages here.

Odacha.

The Second Qing Dynasty wrote:We seem to have a lot of new nations joining the FWO today.

Well that is very great.

Anime-gamer goddess

Shadow Dealer wrote:What do you hate ze Crows?Frick...

Time to breed more ligth shadows...

*steals your one your souls and runs away with it*

The Second Qing Dynasty wrote:We seem to have a lot of new nations joining the FWO today.

Yep.

I just noticed that Santamar is here now.

German fomee wrote:Odacha.

Frick.

What?

New union of sovereign soviet republics

The Second Qing Dynasty wrote:We seem to have a lot of new nations joining the FWO today.

Iím just passing through going back to The East soon

German fomee

Odacha wrote:Yep.

I just noticed that Santamar is here now.Frick.

What?

I want to gain your trust

Shadow Dealer wrote:What do you hate ze Crows?Frick...

Time to breed more ligth shadows...

I need help

Communist-Scandinavia wrote:To a happier note. Anime Maids we are going to bestow a title on you. Your title is now Mistress of the doggo union.

Comrades The doggos free land and Communist-Scandinavia thank you for the title.

Odacha wrote:Yep.

I just noticed that Santamar is here now.Frick.

What?

Also some lesser known names

German fomee wrote:Odacha.

Hmmmm

Anime-gamer goddess wrote:*steals your one your souls and runs away with it*

Pulls out a glock and fires 4 times

Anime-gamer goddess

«12. . .2,0592,0602,0612,0622,0632,0642,065. . .7,4207,421»

Advertisement