by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

First World Order Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .967968969970971972973. . .6,1656,166»

Missouria wrote:ya

You will be put in the pro league

German fomee

Protora wrote:A scouting craft that is invisible to radar, Moves into the countryside of the planet, To abduct a specimen from the planet

Wait, that's Illegal

The doggos free land wrote:You will be put in the pro league

k

German fomee wrote:YOUR A PEDOPHILE

WHAT?!

Korolk wrote:nation=korolk/detail=factbook/id=1393753

To set up the opening,
2282, The Second Battle of Hoover Dam has just occured, and the NCR has confirmed it's control over Nevada and more importantly, New Vegas. The Texan Horde has entered parts of Southern Florida, and is expanding into Brotherhood Of Gold territory in Northern Texas. The Institute, following Father's death, have expanded into Vermont , New Hampshire, and Rhode Island, after they defeated Brotherhood, Railroad, and Minutemen resistance at the Battle of Boston. Maryland's issue with giant crabs has continued, and major floods continue to ravage the only well built up city on the East Coast, Baltimore. Washington DC isn't much better, with deathclaws ravaging the city. A nuclear missile was detonated outside of Megaton, leaving a giant Crater in the ground, and melting a burn on the Capital Wasteland. New York has also seen some flooding, but not as bad as Maryland. New York still faces Raiders, as multiple groups fight for control of the city, and even bigger, New York State

German fomee wrote:Wait, that's Illegal

Lol...

The ship flashes its bright lights at the farm

The doggos free land wrote:You will be put in the pro league

Can I be in the pro league?

Ancapstands wrote:* he walks up to your dad and punches him*

No violence

German fomee

Odacha wrote:WHAT?!

D-dont do illegal!

Protora wrote:Lol...

The ship flashes its bright lights at the farm

the man in the farm calls the police, who arrive shortly

Korolk wrote:To set up the opening,
2282, The Second Battle of Hoover Dam has just occured, and the NCR has confirmed it's control over Nevada and more importantly, New Vegas. The Texan Horde has entered parts of Southern Florida, and is expanding into Brotherhood Of Gold territory in Northern Texas. The Institute, following Father's death, have expanded into Vermont , New Hampshire, and Rhode Island, after they defeated Brotherhood, Railroad, and Minutemen resistance at the Battle of Boston. Maryland's issue with giant crabs has continued, and major floods continue to ravage the only well built up city on the East Coast, Baltimore. Washington DC isn't much better, with deathclaws ravaging the city. A nuclear missile was detonated outside of Megaton, leaving a giant Crater in the ground, and melting a burn on the Capital Wasteland. New York has also seen some flooding, but not as bad as Maryland. New York still faces Raiders, as multiple groups fight for control of the city, and even bigger, New York State

can i have southern Missouri

Korolk wrote:To set up the opening,
2282, The Second Battle of Hoover Dam has just occured, and the NCR has confirmed it's control over Nevada and more importantly, New Vegas. The Texan Horde has entered parts of Southern Florida, and is expanding into Brotherhood Of Gold territory in Northern Texas. The Institute, following Father's death, have expanded into Vermont , New Hampshire, and Rhode Island, after they defeated Brotherhood, Railroad, and Minutemen resistance at the Battle of Boston. Maryland's issue with giant crabs has continued, and major floods continue to ravage the only well built up city on the East Coast, Baltimore. Washington DC isn't much better, with deathclaws ravaging the city. A nuclear missile was detonated outside of Megaton, leaving a giant Crater in the ground, and melting a burn on the Capital Wasteland. New York has also seen some flooding, but not as bad as Maryland. New York still faces Raiders, as multiple groups fight for control of the city, and even bigger, New York State

* Kills all non humans *

Odacha wrote:You have been.. haven't you?

Manyyy

Greater italy and sardina wrote:No violence

* he grabs your dad and throws him on the ground *

Ancapstands wrote:* he grabs your dad and throws him on the ground *

grabs popcorn

Ancapstands wrote:* he grabs your dad and throws him on the ground *

Grabs a sword

German fomee wrote:D-dont do illegal!the man in the farm calls the police, who arrive shortly

The craft it just sits there, It notices the police but of course it doesn't move

German fomee

Protora wrote:The craft it just sits there, It notices the police but of course it doesn't move

the entire Moon knows about you now, a new message is sent
"Im sorry?"

German fomee wrote:D-dont do illegal!the man in the farm calls the police, who arrive shortly

Wow, you're drunk.

Greater italy and sardina wrote:Manyyy

And geez, you're drunk too...

This is why you should have never decided to go with Montanity.

Odacha wrote:Wow, you're drunk.
And geez, you're drunk too...

This is why you should have never decided to go with Montanity.

i got it handled

German fomee

Odacha wrote:Wow, you're drunk.
And geez, you're drunk too...

This is why you should have never decided to go with Montanity.

punches you again and grabs pocket knife
he shouldnt have gone with you Pedo!
stabs you

Greater italy and sardina wrote:Grabs a sword

* all 4 men look at you and one of them speaks up *

“Kid... having that sword is a thought crime, please put it down.”

Missouria wrote:can i have southern Missouri

Maybe.
Brotherhood of Steel troops have basically annexed Missouri, so a Revolution may be needed.

Ancapstands wrote:* Kills all non humans *

*surprised Pikachu face*
Deathclaws are a serious issue, so it won't be as easy as click clack bang.
After Project Purification ended, you own most of the Ghoul and Human population, and Ghouls are very loyal to the Enclave.

Middle Vers wrote:No ME
*face gets red*
*drops Kölsch bottle*Leave the site and enter again

NO ME

How to turn mobile site back on?

Ancapstands wrote:* all 4 men look at you and one of them speaks up *

“Kid... having that sword is a thought crime, please put it down.”

i am not drunk here, i'll clam him down

«12. . .967968969970971972973. . .6,1656,166»

Advertisement