WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Economic Output in Feudal Japan
World Census bean-counters crunched the numbers to calculate national Gross Domestic Product. Older nations, with higher populations, were noted to have a distinct advantage.
As a region, Feudal Japan is ranked 521st in the world for Highest Economic Output.
|1.||The Daijou Tennou of Nobunagas Legacy||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Henkan (Restoration)”|
|2.||The Shinobi of The Shadow Warrior||Corporate Police State||“Furui Kagemusha”|
|3.||The Retired Daimyo of Hotti||Compulsory Consumerist State||“.....Good to be back.....”|
|4.||The Kaidan of Blackwolfe||Capitalist Paradise||“Like It or Not, Learn to Live with It.”|
|5.||The Sakoku Teikoku of The Imperial Japanese Shogunate||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“徳川幕府”|
|6.||The Fiefdom of Norun Prime||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Processing”|
|7.||The Empire of Swissereich||Corporate Police State||“For The Glory of The Waifu Pillow”|
|8.||The Federation of Sindang kerta||Civil Rights Lovefest||“We fight together ”|
- : The Empire of Swissereich arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : The Federation of Sindang kerta arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Daijou Tennou of Nobunagas Legacy composed a new regional Welcome Telegram.
- : The Citrus-Tiger of TaigaAisaka of the region Japan proposed constructing embassies.
- : Jolly ole saint nick departed this region for The Doctor Who Universe.
- : Jolly ole saint nick arrived from The Bar on the corner of every region.
- : The Daijou Tennou of Nobunagas Legacy arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Samurai of The Takeda Shogunate ceased to exist.
- : Regional Founder The Daijou Tennou of Nobunagas Legacy ceased to exist.
- : The Samurai of The Takeda Shogunate arrived from Balder.
Feudal Japan Regional Message Board
Looked for so long, I CTE’d
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to one and all!
Jolly ole saint nick and The Imperial Japanese Shogunate