WA Delegate (non-executive): The President Donald Trump of Tinhampton (elected )
Founder: The Federation of Fictitious States
Embassies: Commonwealth Assembly, The Confederation of Unity, The Embassy, The League of Sovereign Nations, Solar Alliance, Federation of Greater German Republics, The Jedi Council, Wyndia, Mr Money Headquarters, and East of West.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cheerful Citizens in Federation of Fictitious States
The World Census shared cheeky grins with citizens around the world in order to determine which were the most relentlessly cheerful.
As a region, Federation of Fictitious States is ranked 5,915th in the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
|1.||The Federation of Cobak||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Peace and Unity, Cooperation and Prosperity”|
|2.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Kingdom of Dankistan||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Everything's coming up Dankistan!”|
|3.||The Republic of United Slavik Republic||New York Times Democracy||“Hot Snow”|
|4.||The Jingoistic States of Degenerates and Deviants||Democratic Socialists||“I need about tree-fiddy”|
|5.||The Free Land of Mr Poopybutthole||Civil Rights Lovefest||“An unjust law is no law at all”|
|6.||The United Socialist States of Glessy||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Education is the way to the future.”|
|7.||The Federation of Fictitious States||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Phantasia autem Iugum”|
|8.||The Republic of Utaptaptapia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Better for everyone ”|
|9.||The Free Land of Aztoka||Capitalist Paradise||“Please Dont Tread On Me”|
|10.||The Republic of Kickstart land||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Take no prisoners ”|
Regional Poll • Chancellor Election II
Voting opened 3 days 22 hours ago and will close . Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
Last poll: “Senate Election II”
- : The Community of United Magicals arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Matriarchy of Terrarina departed this region for Liberotia.
- : The Matriarchy of Terrarina arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Empire of Britain USA arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Borderlands of Shattered Bone and Splattered Blood departed this region for Vaalbara Ultima.
- : The Republic of Republic of Cratos arrived from Unified Republics of Cratos.
- : The Democratic Republic of Westevialicunerniaion departed this region for Swimming Saints.
- : The Democratic Republic of Westevialicunerniaion arrived from Lavathia.
- : The Community of Sovaria Lekings arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The People's Republic of Marvel Islands departed this region for The Union of Religious Nations.
Federation of Fictitious States Regional Message Board
In response to my opponent's claim that my proposal was never passed (sorry it's a bit late)
1. It did. I officially proposed it (1 vote) Sovankia approved and attempted to automatically pass it via executive order (something to be challenged in court but still- 2 votes) and I can quote Wisgothistan saying (in response to the executive order and legislation) "I support the resolution. No objections." (3 votes).
2. There is no late requiring all Senators to vote so 3 is enough with two abstentions. Also nothing specifies a specific way to vote so I'd like to ask that each senator be taken by their WORD.
Honestly the amendment to the legislation would just include defense screening of new nations- possibly looking through their history and just keeping track of their actions. And if we are to become a great region- we will have enemies. Better to make sure we protect now.
If there is a sitting WA Delegate and another nation ties them at update, the tie goes to the incumbent. If there is no delegate, or rather as long as neither of the nations that tie for the endorsement lead are the sitting delegate, then it gets a bit complicated; I could be mistaken, but I believe the tie goes to the last one to enter the region. This is a common R/D occurrence, where x amount of raiders jump into region k ~10 seconds before update, and the same number x defenders jump into the region.
I meant Chancellor, sorry for not making that clear.
Ah, Wisgothistan. I think the chances of a tie are pretty slim for the Chancellor, as long as we maintain some decent numbers. If there were a tie in the popular vote, I suppose I'd look at the WA votes received next; if there's a tie there, then Cthulhu will come to devour us all.
Tinhampton recommends that you vote FOR "Condemn Anarchestan", which is now at vote in the Security Council. For the Delegate's opinion as to why, click here:
Election Forecast: RADICAL PROGRESSIVES: 61% OF TOTAL VOTES, 71% OF NON WA NATIONS
WISGOTHISTAN: 39% OF TOTAL VOTES, 29% OF NON WA NATIONS
I just obliterated 5% of my GDP 8/