WA Delegate: The United Peoples' Community of The Radical Progressives (elected )
Tags: International Federalist, Founderless, General Assembly, Issues Player, Password, Security Council, World Assembly, Democratic, Game Player, Medium, Role Player, Map, and 1 other.Regional Government.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Black Market in Federation of Fictitious States
World Census agents tracked "off the books" deals and handshake agreements in order to study the size of nations' informal economies.
As a region, Federation of Fictitious States is ranked 8,998th in the world for Largest Black Market.
|1.||The United Nations of Graninova||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“For true freedom!”|
|2.||The Sultanate of Wisgothistan||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Justice, Piety, Loyalty”|
|3.||The Grand Duchy of Podvodni Dvorac||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The feast of souls begins now”|
|4.||The Imperial Confederated States of Ramsavon||Corporate Police State||“Long live the grand consulate!”|
|5.||The We Must Think About It of Tinhampton||Corporate Bordello||“Some NS Sports Guy for Prime Minister!”|
|6.||The Dictatorship of Efficiency Republic||Left-Leaning College State||“Success Through Efficiency”|
|7.||The Kingdom of Citecha||Capitalist Paradise||“Education is the way to the future.”|
|8.||The Empire of Britain USA||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Tiny britain achieve huge things”|
|9.||The United Kingdom of New Quackton||Father Knows Best State||“Once more unto the breach, dear friends.”|
|10.||The Empire of Lethain||Democratic Socialists||“We Will Endure”|
- : The Matriarchy of Fascist States of AmeriKKKa of the region The NorthWestern Pacific proposed constructing embassies.
- : Republic of cratos ceased to exist.
- : The Ducks Sing Along To The Song of Zeuhl of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United Peoples' Community of The Radical Progressives became regional WA Delegate.
- : The We Must Think About It of Tinhampton lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Federation of Federation of Fictitious States arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Federation of Australian Republic of the region Regionless proposed constructing embassies.
- : The We Must Think About It of Tinhampton dismissed Lux libertas as Justice of Federation of Fictitious States.
- : The We Must Think About It of Tinhampton updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Federal Republic of Waldora of the region Pacific Isles proposed constructing embassies.
Federation of Fictitious States Regional Message Board
Lol I just got that issue.
What about endocaps for Astos?
Endorsement Caps. i.e. How many endorsements that people other than the Delegate are allowed to collect.
What would be the motive for that?
Sorry for the absence, I don't know what came over me. The constitution got deleted earlier, when my phone died. Basically, a Parliamentary system with two houses, and the bottom is optional with abstains not counted. The top has abstentions, and Parliamentary rules can be changed by a Prime Minister chosen by the Board. They are the Head of Government, and a President is Head of State. Non-WA nations may not vote. A military is to be held, and the Prime Minister commands it (or appoints a commander.) This region is to be kept with only a single nation (preferably TRP or Tinhampton) as a puppet, and they can move WA to another thing. No Commissioner, that is the Presidents job. But the Founder does get a permanent seat on the Supreme Court with an ambiguous number of seats.
Firstly, with all other options exhausted, I'm behind Some NS Sports Guy for Prime Minister 2017 (even though the odds of that happening are probably about the same as those of Astos becoming the world's largest region within 12 months - well, we can try). In the immortal words of Polar Islandstates, "We must think about it!" (obvious IRC quote is obvious)
Secondly, has anybody else noticed the hilarious links between options and effects in issues? It's fun - you should try it.
Thirdly, this is Tinhampton. I've just towed this nation into the FFS so that the region can be kept alive (even when everybody else moves out). That might take a while, though.
I'm leaving the WA on this nation for a short while. I shouldn't be longer than a day or two. When I return to the WA, please re-endorse Tinhampton as your delegate.
I'm back from my duties. Please re-endorse Tinhampton as your delegate.