by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Federation of Conservative Nations Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

«12. . .715716717718719720721. . .844845»

Eldrado wrote:Naa bro... I'm thinking of going a nice Neon Pink from now on....

Just like the rainbow six servers!

Johnnie, get your gun
Get your gun, get your gun
Take it on the run
On the run, on the run
Hear them calling, you and me
Every son of liberty
Hurry right away
No delay, go today
Make your daddy glad
To have had such a lad
Tell your sweetheart not to pine
To be proud her boy's in line
Over there, over there
Send the word, send the word over there
That the Yanks are coming
The Yanks are coming
The drums rum-tumming
Everywhere
So prepare, say a prayer
Send the word, send the word to beware
We'll be over, we're coming over
And we won't come back till it's over
Over there
Johnnie, get your gun
Get your gun, get your gun
Johnnie show the Hun
Who's a son of a gun
Hoist the flag and let her fly
Yankee Doodle do or die
Pack your little kit
Show your grit, do your bit
Yankee to the ranks
From the towns and the tanks
Make your mother proud of you
And the old Red, White and Blue
Over there, over there
Send the word, send the word over there
That the Yanks are coming
The Yanks are coming
The drums rum-tumming
Everywhere
So prepare, say a prayer
Send the word, send the word to beware
We'll be over, we're coming over
And we won't come back till it's over
Over there

Anthem selected and installed by Doge Republics
Anthem confirmed by Creeperopolis and Gagium

"roblox inaproprite plase 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.wmv"

The FCN Regional anthem, roblox inaproprite plase 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.wmv, was adopted on March 5, 2019. The anthem tells of the greatness of the FCN.

"This is how we defeat Fark."
-The Kingdom and Commonwealths of Gagium, in reference to Farkasfalka, Vungar, and Kustonia

Patriotic Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-fWXSAO76Y&frags=pl%2Cwn
Instrumental: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAQnN9fBWGM

Lyrics


Intro

(roblox inapropriate plase!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :CCCCCCCCCCCC)
battlemusic.mp4

Verse 1:

*SCREEACH*
ello mikals here
today were gonna be playing "O B B Y F O R S U C C"
now idk what S U C C means i think it means uh congratulations in wakandan
and, uh were gonna play this obeey
herewego!
so uh, pretty much
so we go uh, up here
then we gonna go up here
oh my gosh what the h*ck!!1!!2
*SCHOOL ALARM^
we good bois
ooga booga
oh uh, do we gotta go up here
*FIRST KNOWN SOUNT TO REACH 1,000,000 DECIBELS, 2009 COLORIZED*
h u h
jeez, this thing is s hard
ok so we gotta go like this
and then like this
then like
ok which way do we go
do we go down here?
i dont think so
so lets just keep going
*prepare headphones xD*
and uh

Bridge 1:

*FIRE ALARM*
*HOW IT FEELS TO CHEW 5 GUM*
*BABY CRY*
*MORE FIRE ALARM*
*I N H A L E S*
*ME WHEN ITS MONDAY*
*I N H A L E S*
*MY EARS ARE BLEEDING*
*SR PELO BUT LOW*

Verse 2:
wt fr*ck
WHAT THE MADDDDADDADADADMMMMM
what is this
k
uh, uh, NO
*hellstorm missiles land in michaels backyard*
okay
OKAY
this fr*cking obbyyyYYy
JEEZ WHAT THE F R * C C ?
huh
*gunshot*
*sigh*
okay, lets not make that mistake again
if we can jump...
hmmm

Bridge 2:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
*MICHAEL SOUND LEVELS REACH 1000000%\*
*BABYCRYx2*
*SCHOOL ALARM*
*SEE THAT LETTER ON THE BACK?*
*I

N

H

A

L

E

S*
*FIREMANS HAVE ARRIVED TO YOUR DESTINANTION*

Bridge 3:
fr*cc im not doing that agin

Verse 3:
okay
im done ok, jeez this is really annooo0o0o0o0oying
so uemememem yeh
nowwwwwwwwww
uhmmmmmmmm
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
lets not do that mistake again
LIKE I DID LAST TEIM
CUZ THAT MAKED ME VERY MADDDD
lets just do it normally
cheese
uhhhhhhhhh its so laggy im scared im gonna die
*inaudable noises*
*DETROIT POLICE SIRENS*
i was ecxited :)
at least i didnt die :(
Oh my gosh Oh- OH MY GOSH WHAT THE H*CK!
that scared me!!! 1!2
jeez
O H
ok we gonna do it
omg
come on st*pid notification >:(

Bridge 4:
*INHALE*

Verse 4:
Huh. *ASMR Space War destroys entire galaxy and also destroys the Cosmic Space Web to the Virgo Supercluster*
well
if i wanna get over there i have to...
*untranslatable language from 3000B.C.*
oh i did it
*nuclear detonation siren in the distance*
okay yea Y E A H !
k
gotta be reEeeEEeElly creful...

Bridge 5:
UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
U H M U G A W S H
U H M U G A W S H
U H M U G A W S H
that scared me so much
OEFF
okaey
OMG WHAT WAS...
THis LAG KEEPS MAKING ME MOVE MY MOUSE!!!!!1!1
its rlly annoy... *GOES INSANE* ITS REALLY ANOYYIGN
**EEHHEHAAUSISISSHHAHAUUSUUAUAUUAAAAEAEAAUAIAIIAUWWEAEAE??!!1!?!!/!!1!112***

Verse 5:
ok
ok
uh huh
IM ALMOST THERE
and then i can recieve that weird thin...
WAHT, WHAT!?!??!?!?!?
*****UIYTRESEASDYGUIHUYTYXRTSDTYUHNJIINHUGYFTRDXESTDCYGUNIJMKO********
I want to get that thing called S U C C ! I don't know what it is yet.
i wanna see what S U C C is
jeez.
reall anoying
okay?
h*ck
that scared me
i was afraid
*mating call*
k
*slightly annoyed* oKAY?
*skype call from 6 year old nuance*
eruhhhhh
maybe this weekedn, ill do a livestream
**IF YOU GUYS WANT ILL DO A LIVESTREAM****
*more mating noises*
*proud* i went thorugh it :)
ok
here we go!
i eonna et a e S U C C !!1!!

Bridge 6/Outro:
(aftr a feew minuts i got 2 teh end and saw ths inaprorpriate thing!!!111111
what is this?
*sleos'sgasp.ogg*
Michwfeiewwle finds S U C C
*WT HAPPENS WIFTH FIRE ALARMS*
*H
E
A
V
Y

I
N
H
A
ELE
EL
L
E
*
* **

*VIRIDUS GETTING BANNED FOR OWNING ANIME*
*
i

N

H

A

L

E

S

****
**

boi

***HAIL TO THE FCN******************81*!*!*!!!!1111!!!111!!1

Read dispatch

GO UPVOTE THE FCN REGIONAL ANTHEM

New poll FCNers!!! One of my last as VP this term :(

Eldrado wrote:New poll FCNers!!! One of my last as VP this term :(

Scribbl.io, of course

Gagium wrote:Scribbl.io, of course

Yes

Other: official coups of the government held in September every year

Viridus wrote:Other: official coups of the government held in September every year

That already is a well-established holiday that brings us FCN pride!

Eldrado wrote:That already is a well-established holiday that brings us FCN pride!

Ah, right, will change my vote then

This is my first Campaign Speech Of the general Election The first thing I want to about is professionalism and I just want to make it clear that promise to not allow my personal anger to get the best of me. Regardless of winning or Losing my True goal is the success of this region and I hope that it may encourage others who run for office to put in more effort for those who do not know I won a primary because I simply made the effort and I want that to be a recurring theme people should expect ideas from people running especially for president which Is why regardless I hope that this campaign sets that bar. Lastly and this first address won't be exactly about ideas however the last thing I want bring up one thing that I'm not sure is said very often but is that I'm a big fan of checking powers and things that way like for example the constitution needs to state that the president can't vote that's a pretty easy fix but at the same time it's the little things also I would like to set a new standard for Nominations for office for example the Senate should at least be able to have debate if someone wants it on nominees especially important positions

The Legion of Mankind wrote:Johnnie, get your gun
Get your gun, get your gun
Take it on the run
On the run, on the run
Hear them calling, you and me
Every son of liberty
Hurry right away
No delay, go today
Make your daddy glad
To have had such a lad
Tell your sweetheart not to pine
To be proud her boy's in line
Over there, over there
Send the word, send the word over there
That the Yanks are coming
The Yanks are coming
The drums rum-tumming
Everywhere
So prepare, say a prayer
Send the word, send the word to beware
We'll be over, we're coming over
And we won't come back till it's over
Over there
Johnnie, get your gun
Get your gun, get your gun
Johnnie show the Hun
Who's a son of a gun
Hoist the flag and let her fly
Yankee Doodle do or die
Pack your little kit
Show your grit, do your bit
Yankee to the ranks
From the towns and the tanks
Make your mother proud of you
And the old Red, White and Blue
Over there, over there
Send the word, send the word over there
That the Yanks are coming
The Yanks are coming
The drums rum-tumming
Everywhere
So prepare, say a prayer
Send the word, send the word to beware
We'll be over, we're coming over
And we won't come back till it's over
Over there

USA! USA! USA!

Monkaslavia has introduced the CONGO Act to the Senate Debate Chamber in order to protect civil liberties and maintain government transparency.

The new united usa

I'm disappointed that my millitary is only 32 percent gdp. At least my government isn't commie ran. Who's up for a commie removal crusade?

The new united usa

If you read about my Nation i assure you I'm quite ready for it. 😎

ATTENTION! Only 16% of the plots in the regional map are filled after I removed nations no longer in the region. If you haven't claimed your plots yet please go to this link and telegram me the plots you wish to claim. Thanks!

Description: This map shows the location of all nations and their protectorates. There are 203 plots to choose from. All nations are allowed to have a single plot. Nations that endorse the WA delegate get an additional plot.

Plot 001:
Plot 002:
Plot 003: Eldrado
Plot 004:
Plot 005: Eldrado
Plot 006:
Plot 007:
Plot 008:
Plot 009:
Plot 010:
Plot 011:
Plot 012:
Plot 013: Eire-Alba
Plot 014: Eire-Alba
Plot 015:
Plot 016:
Plot 017:
Plot 018:
Plot 019:
Plot 020: Bukoviya
Plot 021:
Plot 022: Falmards
Plot 023:
Plot 024: Falmards
Plot 025:
Plot 026:
Plot 027:
Plot 028: Hyat
Plot 029: Hyat
Plot 030:
Plot 031:
Plot 032:
Plot 033:
Plot 034:
Plot 035:
Plot 036: New Gandor
Plot 037: New Gandor
Plot 038:
Plot 039: Not Trenazo
Plot 040: Not Trenazo
Plot 041:
Plot 042:
Plot 043:
Plot 044:
Plot 045:
Plot 046:
Plot 047:
Plot 048: Bukoviya
Plot 049:
Plot 050:
Plot 051: Fluvannia
Plot 052:
Plot 053:
Plot 054:
Plot 055:
Plot 056:
Plot 057: Monkaslavia
Plot 058: Monkaslavia
Plot 059:
Plot 060:
Plot 061: Vens Verbum
Plot 062: Vens Verbum
Plot 063:
Plot 064:
Plot 065: Lovelton
Plot 066:
Plot 067:
Plot 068:
Plot 069: Fluvannia
Plot 070:
Plot 071: Chumong
Plot 072: Chumong
Plot 073:
Plot 074:
Plot 075: Westonkand
Plot 076:
Plot 077:
Plot 078: The Reddington States
Plot 079:
Plot 080:
Plot 081: Creeperopolis
Plot 082: Viridus
Plot 083: Creeperopolis
Plot 084: Viridus
Plot 085:
Plot 086: The Reddington States
Plot 087:
Plot 088: The united american-isreali empire
Plot 089:
Plot 090:
Plot 091:
Plot 092:
Plot 093:
Plot 094:
Plot 095:
Plot 096: Jus
Plot 097: Tareldar
Plot 098:
Plot 099:
Plot 100: Jus
Plot 101: Blueflarst
Plot 102:
Plot 103:
Plot 104:
Plot 105:
Plot 106:
Plot 107:
Plot 108:
Plot 109: Blueflarst
Plot 110:
Plot 111:
Plot 112:
Plot 113:
Plot 114:
Plot 115:
Plot 116:
Plot 117:
Plot 118:
Plot 119:
Plot 120:
Plot 121:
Plot 122:
Plot 123:
Plot 124: Krankriet
Plot 125: Libervalley
Plot 126:
Plot 127:
Plot 128:
Plot 129:
Plot 130:
Plot 131:
Plot 132:
Plot 133:
Plot 134:
Plot 135: Libervalley
Plot 136:
Plot 137:
Plot 138:
Plot 139:
Plot 140:
Plot 141:
Plot 142:
Plot 143: Midwestern States
Plot 144: Midwestern States
Plot 145:
Plot 146: Jakobly
Plot 147:
Plot 148:
Plot 149:
Plot 150: Polish Prussian Commonwealth
Plot 151:
Plot 152:
Plot 153:
Plot 154:
Plot 155:
Plot 156:
Plot 157:
Plot 158:
Plot 159: Slavoki
Plot 160: Slavoki
Plot 161: New Waldensia
Plot 162:
Plot 163:
Plot 164:
Plot 165: New Waldensia
Plot 166:
Plot 167:
Plot 168: Israeli Commonwealth
Plot 169: Israeli Commonwealth
Plot 170: Real Talk Man
Plot 171: Real Talk Man
Plot 172:
Plot 173:
Plot 174:
Plot 175:
Plot 176:
Plot 177:
Plot 178:
Plot 179:
Plot 180:
Plot 181:
Plot 182:
Plot 183: Rivine
Plot 184: Westonkand
Plot 185: The Confederate Soldier
Plot 186:
Plot 187: Volzein
Plot 188:
Plot 189: Volzein
Plot 190: Rivine
Plot 191:
Plot 192:
Plot 193: The Rouge Christmas State
Plot 194:
Plot 195: Reunited Soviets
Plot 196:
Plot 197: Calavaria
Plot 198:
Plot 199:
Plot 200:
Plot 201:
Plot 202:
Plot 203:

Read factbook

The Conservative Party now has 22 members and 9 senators. Congratulations to Hyat and Draxdonia for becoming members of the party.


Motto: Defending Freedom, Advancing Conservatism!
Chairman: Jakobly
Vice Chairman: Vacant
Secretary of the Party: Barry Goldwater The Ghost
Recruitment Officer: The Sentic


LinkDiscord server


Founded: 6-20-17


Tenets:
Small Government
Free Markets
Conservatism
Individual Rights
Democracy
Anti-Communism
Anti-Socialism
Anti-Fascism

SENATE SEATS (RED)
9 of 23 seats (2 away from majority)


Welcome to the hub of the Conservative Party, the oldest and greatest party in the Federation of Conservative Nations! We are historically the largest and most successful political party within the Federation, and are dedicated to the advancement of the region and the safeguarding of conservative principles, such as small government, free markets, individual liberty, and national sovereignty for nations in our region. For more info you can check out our official party platform here.


To join our party, telegram Chairman Jakobly or Recruitment Officer (TBD) and join our Linkparty discord server. We accept most right-leaning people, but we tend to uphold democracy and are more welcoming to supporters of freedom and liberty. Fascism, with its anti-conservative bent and similarities to leftism, is not welcome.


Current Government Officials (appointed April 2019)
Founder: Gagium
WA Delegate: The Rouge Christmas State
Secretary of War: Furbish Islands
Secretary of Internal Affairs: New Waldensia
Chief Justice: Bamgo


Conservative Party Political Compass Test chart
Several of our members have taken the LinkPoliticalCompass.org test, and the chart below shows how our party members rank:


(Linklink (click this to see everything better))

N New Waldensia: 8.6, 1.4
G Gagium: 8.3, 2.8
L Libervalley: 7.7, .6
K Krankriet: 4.63, 4.51
Fl Fluvannia: 4.13, -1.79
Fi Furbish Islands: 3.0, -2.31
J Jakobly: 1.0, 0.41
R The Rouge Christmas State: 2.5, 1.23
I Ibenta: -0.13, -1.03
TS The Sentic: -5.25, -0.77
A Abundance and Cherries: 1.5, -1.08
C Castorin: 1.63, 6.26
BG Barry Goldwater The Ghost: -0.75, -1.33
AtAeternitatia: 3.25, -2.46
B Bamgo: 0.88, -1.28
Jw Jalworth: -0.38, 1.49

As more Party members take the test and send or post their results, they will be added to this chart.



CURRENT PARTY MEMBERS:

Abundance and Cherries
Aeternitatia
Aidan Land
Bamgo
Barry Goldwater The Ghost
Chumong
Castorin
Dresderstan
Fluvannia
Furbish Islands
Gagium
Hyat
Ibenta
Jakobly
Jalworth
Krankriet
Libervalley
New Waldensia
North America-
Sopranno
South Doge Republics
The Rouge Christmas State
The Sentic



Honored/Elder Member List

Gagium
Libervalley
New Waldensia



Bylaws:

Sore Loser

Noticing: under current Bylaw more than one candidate can run for a single position from the conservative party in the general election.

Noticing: under current Bylaw candidates can run for more than one position in the same general election cycle.

Hereby: makes it illegal for a candidate that loses a primary election to run for the same position for the same party in the general election.

Hereby: makes it illegal for candidates to change campaigns for positions after the primaries and run for more than one office in a single general election cycle.

Party Membership Procedure Act

Whereas: there is no formal process to admit individuals in to the Conservative Party

Hereby: gives full discretion to the party chair who can become a member.

Hereby: establishes that a two thirds majority vote of the current members can block an individual from being admitted into the party.

Honored Members and Elders

Noticing: the contribution of members to the party and region.

Hereby: creates seperate lists of honored memebers and elders.

Hereby: Honored Memebers must have served the party for more than one year and/or served as an elected or appointed government official and is confirmed by a simple majority vote.

Hereby: Elders must have been a member for more than three years and/or been a member since the founding of the FCN and be confirmed in a unanimous vote.



Canidates for July 2019 Election:

President:
Jakobly

Senate Speaker:
The Sentic

Office/Candidacy Undetermined:

Primaries will be July 7 (Senate Speaker) and 8 (President)
ELECTORAL HISTORY

The Conservative Party has a storied history of candidates and campaigns; below are the results to-date:



ELECTORAL HISTORY

The Conservative Party has fielded candidates in every election since the founding of the Party. Election results can be viewed below.

Note: before the April 2018 elections, multiple offices were elected by vote. Beginning with the April 2018 election, the only offices voted on are President and Senate Speaker; the remainder of regional offices are appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate.

The Conservative Party has maintained members in every administration of the FCN.

Date

Candidate

Office

Vote Percentage

Result (Regional)

Apr. 2019

Bamgo

President

2.9%

3rd

Apr. 2019

Ibenta

Senate Speaker

32.26%

2nd

Jan. 2019

Helpfull people

President

4.5%

3rd

Oct. 2018

New Waldensia

President

100%

Won

Oct. 2018

Bamgo

Senate Speaker

?%

2nd

July 2018

Gagium

President

92.3%

Won

Apr. 2018

Gagium

President

57%

Won

Apr. 2018

Libervalley

Senate Speaker

12.5%

2nd

Jan. 2018

Dobrobyt

WA Delegate

55%

Won

Jan. 2018

Libervalley

President

69%

Won

Jan. 2018

New Waldensia

Sec. of War

100%

Won

Jan. 2018

Gagium

Sec. of Internal Affairs

100%

Won

Jan. 2018

Fillsurnac

Senate Speaker

32%

2nd

Oct. 2017

Dobrobyt

President

35%

2nd

Oct. 2017

Gagium

RP Secretary

100%

Won

Oct. 2017

New Waldensia

Sec. of Int&Def

71.5%

Won

July 2017

Topeka

President

?

2nd

July 2017

New Waldensia

WA Delegate

?

Won

July 2017

Rhineland sued

RP Secretary

?

Won

Read dispatch

FCN Conservative Party wrote:The Conservative Party now has 22 members and 9 senators. Congratulations to Hyat and Draxdonia for becoming members of the party.

Motto: Defending Freedom, Advancing Conservatism!
Chairman: Jakobly
Vice Chairman: Vacant
Secretary of the Party: Barry Goldwater The Ghost
Recruitment Officer: The Sentic


LinkDiscord server


Founded: 6-20-17


Tenets:
Small Government
Free Markets
Conservatism
Individual Rights
Democracy
Anti-Communism
Anti-Socialism
Anti-Fascism

SENATE SEATS (RED)
9 of 23 seats (2 away from majority)


Welcome to the hub of the Conservative Party, the oldest and greatest party in the Federation of Conservative Nations! We are historically the largest and most successful political party within the Federation, and are dedicated to the advancement of the region and the safeguarding of conservative principles, such as small government, free markets, individual liberty, and national sovereignty for nations in our region. For more info you can check out our official party platform here.


To join our party, telegram Chairman Jakobly or Recruitment Officer (TBD) and join our Linkparty discord server. We accept most right-leaning people, but we tend to uphold democracy and are more welcoming to supporters of freedom and liberty. Fascism, with its anti-conservative bent and similarities to leftism, is not welcome.


Current Government Officials (appointed April 2019)
Founder: Gagium
WA Delegate: The Rouge Christmas State
Secretary of War: Furbish Islands
Secretary of Internal Affairs: New Waldensia
Chief Justice: Bamgo


Conservative Party Political Compass Test chart
Several of our members have taken the LinkPoliticalCompass.org test, and the chart below shows how our party members rank:


(Linklink (click this to see everything better))

N New Waldensia: 8.6, 1.4
G Gagium: 8.3, 2.8
L Libervalley: 7.7, .6
K Krankriet: 4.63, 4.51
Fl Fluvannia: 4.13, -1.79
Fi Furbish Islands: 3.0, -2.31
J Jakobly: 1.0, 0.41
R The Rouge Christmas State: 2.5, 1.23
I Ibenta: -0.13, -1.03
TS The Sentic: -5.25, -0.77
A Abundance and Cherries: 1.5, -1.08
C Castorin: 1.63, 6.26
BG Barry Goldwater The Ghost: -0.75, -1.33
AtAeternitatia: 3.25, -2.46
B Bamgo: 0.88, -1.28
Jw Jalworth: -0.38, 1.49

As more Party members take the test and send or post their results, they will be added to this chart.



CURRENT PARTY MEMBERS:

Abundance and Cherries
Aeternitatia
Aidan Land
Bamgo
Barry Goldwater The Ghost
Chumong
Castorin
Dresderstan
Fluvannia
Furbish Islands
Gagium
Hyat
Ibenta
Jakobly
Jalworth
Krankriet
Libervalley
New Waldensia
North America-
Sopranno
South Doge Republics
The Rouge Christmas State
The Sentic



Honored/Elder Member List

Gagium
Libervalley
New Waldensia



Bylaws:

Sore Loser

Noticing: under current Bylaw more than one candidate can run for a single position from the conservative party in the general election.

Noticing: under current Bylaw candidates can run for more than one position in the same general election cycle.

Hereby: makes it illegal for a candidate that loses a primary election to run for the same position for the same party in the general election.

Hereby: makes it illegal for candidates to change campaigns for positions after the primaries and run for more than one office in a single general election cycle.

Party Membership Procedure Act

Whereas: there is no formal process to admit individuals in to the Conservative Party

Hereby: gives full discretion to the party chair who can become a member.

Hereby: establishes that a two thirds majority vote of the current members can block an individual from being admitted into the party.

Honored Members and Elders

Noticing: the contribution of members to the party and region.

Hereby: creates seperate lists of honored memebers and elders.

Hereby: Honored Memebers must have served the party for more than one year and/or served as an elected or appointed government official and is confirmed by a simple majority vote.

Hereby: Elders must have been a member for more than three years and/or been a member since the founding of the FCN and be confirmed in a unanimous vote.



Canidates for July 2019 Election:

President:
Jakobly

Senate Speaker:
The Sentic

Office/Candidacy Undetermined:

Primaries will be July 7 (Senate Speaker) and 8 (President)
ELECTORAL HISTORY

The Conservative Party has a storied history of candidates and campaigns; below are the results to-date:



ELECTORAL HISTORY

The Conservative Party has fielded candidates in every election since the founding of the Party. Election results can be viewed below.

Note: before the April 2018 elections, multiple offices were elected by vote. Beginning with the April 2018 election, the only offices voted on are President and Senate Speaker; the remainder of regional offices are appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate.

The Conservative Party has maintained members in every administration of the FCN.

Date

Candidate

Office

Vote Percentage

Result (Regional)

Apr. 2019

Bamgo

President

2.9%

3rd

Apr. 2019

Ibenta

Senate Speaker

32.26%

2nd

Jan. 2019

Helpfull people

President

4.5%

3rd

Oct. 2018

New Waldensia

President

100%

Won

Oct. 2018

Bamgo

Senate Speaker

?%

2nd

July 2018

Gagium

President

92.3%

Won

Apr. 2018

Gagium

President

57%

Won

Apr. 2018

Libervalley

Senate Speaker

12.5%

2nd

Jan. 2018

Dobrobyt

WA Delegate

55%

Won

Jan. 2018

Libervalley

President

69%

Won

Jan. 2018

New Waldensia

Sec. of War

100%

Won

Jan. 2018

Gagium

Sec. of Internal Affairs

100%

Won

Jan. 2018

Fillsurnac

Senate Speaker

32%

2nd

Oct. 2017

Dobrobyt

President

35%

2nd

Oct. 2017

Gagium

RP Secretary

100%

Won

Oct. 2017

New Waldensia

Sec. of Int&Def

71.5%

Won

July 2017

Topeka

President

?

2nd

July 2017

New Waldensia

WA Delegate

?

Won

July 2017

Rhineland sued

RP Secretary

?

Won

Read dispatch

the gagium mafia increases their influence

Blueflarst wrote:the gagium mafia increases their influence

no u

Post self-deleted by LiberNovusAmericae.

Bamgo wrote:This is my first Campaign Speech Of the general Election The first thing I want to about is professionalism and I just want to make it clear that promise to not allow my personal anger to get the best of me. Regardless of winning or Losing my True goal is the success of this region and I hope that it may encourage others who run for office to put in more effort for those who do not know I won a primary because I simply made the effort and I want that to be a recurring theme people should expect ideas from people running especially for president which Is why regardless I hope that this campaign sets that bar. Lastly and this first address won't be exactly about ideas however the last thing I want bring up one thing that I'm not sure is said very often but is that I'm a big fan of checking powers and things that way like for example the constitution needs to state that the president can't vote that's a pretty easy fix but at the same time it's the little things also I would like to set a new standard for Nominations for office for example the Senate should at least be able to have debate if someone wants it on nominees especially important positions

vey good

Libervalley wrote:ATTENTION! Only 16% of the plots in the regional map are filled after I removed nations no longer in the region. If you haven't claimed your plots yet please go to this link and telegram me the plots you wish to claim. Thanks!
Description: This map shows the location of all nations and their protectorates. There are 203 plots to choose from. All nations are allowed to have a single plot. Nations that endorse the WA delegate get an additional plot.

Plot 001:
Plot 002:
Plot 003: Eldrado
Plot 004:
Plot 005: Eldrado
Plot 006:
Plot 007:
Plot 008:
Plot 009:
Plot 010:
Plot 011:
Plot 012:
Plot 013: Eire-Alba
Plot 014: Eire-Alba
Plot 015:
Plot 016:
Plot 017:
Plot 018:
Plot 019:
Plot 020: Bukoviya
Plot 021:
Plot 022: Falmards
Plot 023:
Plot 024: Falmards
Plot 025:
Plot 026:
Plot 027:
Plot 028: Hyat
Plot 029: Hyat
Plot 030:
Plot 031:
Plot 032:
Plot 033:
Plot 034:
Plot 035:
Plot 036: New Gandor
Plot 037: New Gandor
Plot 038:
Plot 039: Not Trenazo
Plot 040: Not Trenazo
Plot 041:
Plot 042:
Plot 043:
Plot 044:
Plot 045:
Plot 046:
Plot 047:
Plot 048: Bukoviya
Plot 049:
Plot 050:
Plot 051: Fluvannia
Plot 052:
Plot 053:
Plot 054:
Plot 055:
Plot 056:
Plot 057: Monkaslavia
Plot 058: Monkaslavia
Plot 059:
Plot 060:
Plot 061: Vens Verbum
Plot 062: Vens Verbum
Plot 063:
Plot 064:
Plot 065: Lovelton
Plot 066:
Plot 067:
Plot 068:
Plot 069: Fluvannia
Plot 070:
Plot 071: Chumong
Plot 072: Chumong
Plot 073:
Plot 074:
Plot 075: Westonkand
Plot 076:
Plot 077:
Plot 078: The Reddington States
Plot 079:
Plot 080:
Plot 081: Creeperopolis
Plot 082: Viridus
Plot 083: Creeperopolis
Plot 084: Viridus
Plot 085:
Plot 086: The Reddington States
Plot 087:
Plot 088: The united american-isreali empire
Plot 089:
Plot 090:
Plot 091:
Plot 092:
Plot 093:
Plot 094:
Plot 095:
Plot 096: Jus
Plot 097: Tareldar
Plot 098:
Plot 099:
Plot 100: Jus
Plot 101: Blueflarst
Plot 102:
Plot 103:
Plot 104:
Plot 105:
Plot 106:
Plot 107:
Plot 108:
Plot 109: Blueflarst
Plot 110:
Plot 111:
Plot 112:
Plot 113:
Plot 114:
Plot 115:
Plot 116:
Plot 117:
Plot 118:
Plot 119:
Plot 120:
Plot 121:
Plot 122:
Plot 123:
Plot 124: Krankriet
Plot 125: Libervalley
Plot 126:
Plot 127:
Plot 128:
Plot 129:
Plot 130:
Plot 131:
Plot 132:
Plot 133:
Plot 134:
Plot 135: Libervalley
Plot 136:
Plot 137:
Plot 138:
Plot 139:
Plot 140:
Plot 141:
Plot 142:
Plot 143: Midwestern States
Plot 144: Midwestern States
Plot 145:
Plot 146: Jakobly
Plot 147:
Plot 148:
Plot 149:
Plot 150: Polish Prussian Commonwealth
Plot 151:
Plot 152:
Plot 153:
Plot 154:
Plot 155:
Plot 156:
Plot 157:
Plot 158:
Plot 159: Slavoki
Plot 160: Slavoki
Plot 161: New Waldensia
Plot 162:
Plot 163:
Plot 164:
Plot 165: New Waldensia
Plot 166:
Plot 167:
Plot 168: Israeli Commonwealth
Plot 169: Israeli Commonwealth
Plot 170: Real Talk Man
Plot 171: Real Talk Man
Plot 172:
Plot 173:
Plot 174:
Plot 175:
Plot 176:
Plot 177:
Plot 178:
Plot 179:
Plot 180:
Plot 181:
Plot 182:
Plot 183: Rivine
Plot 184: Westonkand
Plot 185: The Confederate Soldier
Plot 186:
Plot 187: Volzein
Plot 188:
Plot 189: Volzein
Plot 190: Rivine
Plot 191:
Plot 192:
Plot 193: The Rouge Christmas State
Plot 194:
Plot 195: Reunited Soviets
Plot 196:
Plot 197: Calavaria
Plot 198:
Plot 199:
Plot 200:
Plot 201:
Plot 202:
Plot 203:

Read factbook

Can I get plot 58?

Thanks for those who quickly responded to the poll. Officials will take the time to see what can be done in our short time left and hopefully be continued by the next administration.

Is anyone interested in personally running these events?

The Conservative Party primaries have concluded.

Presidential nominee: Bamgo
Vice Presidential running mate: Jakobly
Senate Speaker nominee: Ibenta


Motto: Defending Freedom, Advancing Conservatism!
Chairman: Jakobly
Vice Chairman: Vacant
Secretary of the Party: Barry Goldwater The Ghost
Recruitment Officer: The Sentic


LinkDiscord server


Founded: 6-20-17


Tenets:
Small Government
Free Markets
Conservatism
Individual Rights
Democracy
Anti-Communism
Anti-Socialism
Anti-Fascism

SENATE SEATS (RED)
9 of 23 seats (2 away from majority)


Welcome to the hub of the Conservative Party, the oldest and greatest party in the Federation of Conservative Nations! We are historically the largest and most successful political party within the Federation, and are dedicated to the advancement of the region and the safeguarding of conservative principles, such as small government, free markets, individual liberty, and national sovereignty for nations in our region. For more info you can check out our official party platform here.


To join our party, telegram Chairman Jakobly or Recruitment Officer (TBD) and join our Linkparty discord server. We accept most right-leaning people, but we tend to uphold democracy and are more welcoming to supporters of freedom and liberty. Fascism, with its anti-conservative bent and similarities to leftism, is not welcome.


Current Government Officials (appointed April 2019)
Founder: Gagium
WA Delegate: The Rouge Christmas State
Secretary of War: Furbish Islands
Secretary of Internal Affairs: New Waldensia
Chief Justice: Bamgo


Conservative Party Political Compass Test chart
Several of our members have taken the LinkPoliticalCompass.org test, and the chart below shows how our party members rank:


(Linklink (click this to see everything better))

N New Waldensia: 8.6, 1.4
G Gagium: 8.3, 2.8
L Libervalley: 7.7, .6
K Krankriet: 4.63, 4.51
Fl Fluvannia: 4.13, -1.79
Fi Furbish Islands: 3.0, -2.31
J Jakobly: 1.0, 0.41
R The Rouge Christmas State: 2.5, 1.23
I Ibenta: -0.13, -1.03
TS The Sentic: -5.25, -0.77
A Abundance and Cherries: 1.5, -1.08
C Castorin: 1.63, 6.26
BG Barry Goldwater The Ghost: -0.75, -1.33
AtAeternitatia: 3.25, -2.46
B Bamgo: 0.88, -1.28
Jw Jalworth: -0.38, 1.49

As more Party members take the test and send or post their results, they will be added to this chart.



CURRENT PARTY MEMBERS:

Abundance and Cherries
Aeternitatia
Aidan Land
Bamgo
Barry Goldwater The Ghost
Chumong
Castorin
Dresderstan
Fluvannia
Furbish Islands
Gagium
Hyat
Ibenta
Jakobly
Jalworth
Krankriet
Libervalley
New Waldensia
North America-
Sopranno
South Doge Republics
The Rouge Christmas State
The Sentic



Honored/Elder Member List

Gagium
Libervalley
New Waldensia



Bylaws:

Sore Loser

Noticing: under current Bylaw more than one candidate can run for a single position from the conservative party in the general election.

Noticing: under current Bylaw candidates can run for more than one position in the same general election cycle.

Hereby: makes it illegal for a candidate that loses a primary election to run for the same position for the same party in the general election.

Hereby: makes it illegal for candidates to change campaigns for positions after the primaries and run for more than one office in a single general election cycle.

Party Membership Procedure Act

Whereas: there is no formal process to admit individuals in to the Conservative Party

Hereby: gives full discretion to the party chair who can become a member.

Hereby: establishes that a two thirds majority vote of the current members can block an individual from being admitted into the party.

Honored Members and Elders

Noticing: the contribution of members to the party and region.

Hereby: creates seperate lists of honored memebers and elders.

Hereby: Honored Memebers must have served the party for more than one year and/or served as an elected or appointed government official and is confirmed by a simple majority vote.

Hereby: Elders must have been a member for more than three years and/or been a member since the founding of the FCN and be confirmed in a unanimous vote.



Canidates for July 2019 Election:

President:
Jakobly

Senate Speaker:
The Sentic

Office/Candidacy Undetermined:

Primaries will be July 7 (Senate Speaker) and 8 (President)
ELECTORAL HISTORY

The Conservative Party has a storied history of candidates and campaigns; below are the results to-date:



ELECTORAL HISTORY

The Conservative Party has fielded candidates in every election since the founding of the Party. Election results can be viewed below.

Note: before the April 2018 elections, multiple offices were elected by vote. Beginning with the April 2018 election, the only offices voted on are President and Senate Speaker; the remainder of regional offices are appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate.

The Conservative Party has maintained members in every administration of the FCN.

Date

Candidate

Office

Vote Percentage

Result (Regional)

Apr. 2019

Bamgo

President

2.9%

3rd

Apr. 2019

Ibenta

Senate Speaker

32.26%

2nd

Jan. 2019

Helpfull people

President

4.5%

3rd

Oct. 2018

New Waldensia

President

100%

Won

Oct. 2018

Bamgo

Senate Speaker

?%

2nd

July 2018

Gagium

President

92.3%

Won

Apr. 2018

Gagium

President

57%

Won

Apr. 2018

Libervalley

Senate Speaker

12.5%

2nd

Jan. 2018

Dobrobyt

WA Delegate

55%

Won

Jan. 2018

Libervalley

President

69%

Won

Jan. 2018

New Waldensia

Sec. of War

100%

Won

Jan. 2018

Gagium

Sec. of Internal Affairs

100%

Won

Jan. 2018

Fillsurnac

Senate Speaker

32%

2nd

Oct. 2017

Dobrobyt

President

35%

2nd

Oct. 2017

Gagium

RP Secretary

100%

Won

Oct. 2017

New Waldensia

Sec. of Int&Def

71.5%

Won

July 2017

Topeka

President

?

2nd

July 2017

New Waldensia

WA Delegate

?

Won

July 2017

Rhineland sued

RP Secretary

?

Won

Read dispatch

Some one could make a new Minecraft server since the old one was deleted, or I think it was.

Libervalley wrote:ATTENTION! Only 16% of the plots in the regional map are filled after I removed nations no longer in the region. If you haven't claimed your plots yet please go to this link and telegram me the plots you wish to claim. Thanks!
Description: This map shows the location of all nations and their protectorates. There are 203 plots to choose from. All nations are allowed to have a single plot. Nations that endorse the WA delegate get an additional plot.

Plot 001:
Plot 002:
Plot 003: Eldrado
Plot 004:
Plot 005: Eldrado
Plot 006:
Plot 007:
Plot 008:
Plot 009:
Plot 010:
Plot 011:
Plot 012:
Plot 013: Eire-Alba
Plot 014: Eire-Alba
Plot 015:
Plot 016:
Plot 017:
Plot 018:
Plot 019:
Plot 020: Bukoviya
Plot 021:
Plot 022: Falmards
Plot 023:
Plot 024: Falmards
Plot 025:
Plot 026:
Plot 027:
Plot 028: Hyat
Plot 029: Hyat
Plot 030:
Plot 031:
Plot 032:
Plot 033:
Plot 034:
Plot 035:
Plot 036: New Gandor
Plot 037: New Gandor
Plot 038:
Plot 039: Not Trenazo
Plot 040: Not Trenazo
Plot 041:
Plot 042:
Plot 043:
Plot 044:
Plot 045:
Plot 046:
Plot 047:
Plot 048: Bukoviya
Plot 049:
Plot 050:
Plot 051: Fluvannia
Plot 052:
Plot 053:
Plot 054:
Plot 055:
Plot 056:
Plot 057: Monkaslavia
Plot 058: Monkaslavia
Plot 059:
Plot 060:
Plot 061: Vens Verbum
Plot 062: Vens Verbum
Plot 063:
Plot 064:
Plot 065: Lovelton
Plot 066:
Plot 067:
Plot 068:
Plot 069: Fluvannia
Plot 070:
Plot 071: Chumong
Plot 072: Chumong
Plot 073:
Plot 074:
Plot 075: Westonkand
Plot 076:
Plot 077:
Plot 078: The Reddington States
Plot 079:
Plot 080:
Plot 081: Creeperopolis
Plot 082: Viridus
Plot 083: Creeperopolis
Plot 084: Viridus
Plot 085:
Plot 086: The Reddington States
Plot 087:
Plot 088: The united american-isreali empire
Plot 089:
Plot 090:
Plot 091:
Plot 092:
Plot 093:
Plot 094:
Plot 095:
Plot 096: Jus
Plot 097: Tareldar
Plot 098:
Plot 099:
Plot 100: Jus
Plot 101: Blueflarst
Plot 102:
Plot 103:
Plot 104:
Plot 105:
Plot 106:
Plot 107:
Plot 108:
Plot 109: Blueflarst
Plot 110:
Plot 111:
Plot 112:
Plot 113:
Plot 114:
Plot 115:
Plot 116:
Plot 117:
Plot 118:
Plot 119:
Plot 120:
Plot 121:
Plot 122:
Plot 123:
Plot 124: Krankriet
Plot 125: Libervalley
Plot 126:
Plot 127:
Plot 128:
Plot 129:
Plot 130:
Plot 131:
Plot 132:
Plot 133:
Plot 134:
Plot 135: Libervalley
Plot 136:
Plot 137:
Plot 138:
Plot 139:
Plot 140:
Plot 141:
Plot 142:
Plot 143: Midwestern States
Plot 144: Midwestern States
Plot 145:
Plot 146: Jakobly
Plot 147:
Plot 148:
Plot 149:
Plot 150: Polish Prussian Commonwealth
Plot 151:
Plot 152:
Plot 153:
Plot 154:
Plot 155:
Plot 156:
Plot 157:
Plot 158:
Plot 159: Slavoki
Plot 160: Slavoki
Plot 161: New Waldensia
Plot 162:
Plot 163:
Plot 164:
Plot 165: New Waldensia
Plot 166:
Plot 167:
Plot 168: Israeli Commonwealth
Plot 169: Israeli Commonwealth
Plot 170: Real Talk Man
Plot 171: Real Talk Man
Plot 172:
Plot 173:
Plot 174:
Plot 175:
Plot 176:
Plot 177:
Plot 178:
Plot 179:
Plot 180:
Plot 181:
Plot 182:
Plot 183: Rivine
Plot 184: Westonkand
Plot 185: The Confederate Soldier
Plot 186:
Plot 187: Volzein
Plot 188:
Plot 189: Volzein
Plot 190: Rivine
Plot 191:
Plot 192:
Plot 193: The Rouge Christmas State
Plot 194:
Plot 195: Reunited Soviets
Plot 196:
Plot 197: Calavaria
Plot 198:
Plot 199:
Plot 200:
Plot 201:
Plot 202:
Plot 203:

Read factbook

Can I get plot 159 please?

«12. . .715716717718719720721. . .844845»

Advertisement