WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The MT Army Museum of FO33
Last WA Update:
Fascio Ordinem is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Fascio Ordinem
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Fascio Ordinem is ranked 4,267th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The MT Army Museum of FO33||New York Times Democracy||“The MT Army will save NationStates from hate!”|
- : Embassy established between The MT Army and Fascio Ordinem.
- : Embassy established between Fascio Ordinem and Antifa.
- : The Armed and Unified Community of International Antifascist Action of the region Antifa agreed to construct embassies.
- : The MT Army Guardian of JJ Kale of the region The MT Army agreed to construct embassies.
- : The MT Army Museum of FO33 updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The MT Army Museum of FO33 proposed constructing embassies with Antifa.
- : The MT Army Museum of FO33 proposed constructing embassies with The MT Army.
- : The MT Army Museum of FO33 password-protected the region.
- : The MT Army Museum of FO33 tagged the region "Eco-Friendly".
- : The MT Army Museum of FO33 tagged the region "Democratic".
Fascio Ordinem Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.