WA Delegate: The Republic of The Akasha Colony (elected )
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Fattest Citizens in facebook nations
World Census takers tracked the sale of Cheetos and Twinkies to ascertain which nations most enjoyed the "kind bud."
As a region, facebook nations is ranked 280th in the world for Fattest Citizens.
|1.||The Imperial Dominion of Amigosa||Corporate Police State||“Bow down”|
|2.||The Colony of IshCong||Libertarian Police State||“Until the Last Day”|
|3.||The Psychic Type's territory of SquareDisc City||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Prediction is better than cure.”|
|4.||The Dread Kingdom of Royal Frankia||Father Knows Best State||“March to the sound of the guns...”|
|5.||The Legal Fiction of Midgar and Junon||Left-Leaning College State||“You can hear the cry of The Planet.”|
|6.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Royalist Kingdom||Left-wing Utopia||“Progress and Development”|
|7.||The Republic of The Akasha Colony||Civil Rights Lovefest||“True Freedom for All Men”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Laptev axis and Facebook nations.
- : Embassy cancelled between Union of multiversal states and Facebook nations.
- : Resurgent byzantine empire ceased to exist.
- : Redemption-america ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of The Akasha Colony became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Legal Fiction of Midgar and Junon arrived from Osiris.
- : The Psychic Type's territory of SquareDisc City arrived from Balder.
- : The Dread Kingdom of Royal Frankia arrived from Emerald pact.
- : The Psychic Type's territory of SquareDisc City ceased to exist.
- : Resurgent byzantine empire arrived from Lazarus.
Facebook nations Regional Message Board
To another year of Covid Zeta. 🍾
I've been writing like crazy with my phone as I don't have my computer.. Building up this raider who was once a Disciple of Urstann and now claims to be the equivalent of the Messiah/Mahdi in Atkanism.
I've been completing some long overdue DIY. And now my internet is screwing up until the ISP fix it.
I'm working on organization of the realm from the bottom up, introducing new npc realms that have different institutions(some might be used in other rps), and refining the tenants of the primary religion of Atkanism. Fleet wise, it's barely up to the scratch. I keep getting sidetracked, though I'm favoring a primary strike force that is easier to reinforce while strengthening defenses/Home Fleets.
Some decentralization following the 12 Cycle Plan.