by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .10,11910,12010,12110,12210,12310,12410,125. . .12,08712,088»

Gertyx wrote:Am..
Why are you in PCT?

I forget this

Charoskania wrote:*Cough Cough*
I think I'd be able to benefit from this.

Everyone benefited from this railroad

Kluyatia wrote:I forget this

You forgot what is a PCT or what you in PCT?

Northeastern Italian wrote:Everyone benefited from this railroad

One question.
How can I benefit it if it across the Atlantic ocean?

The isolationist crows

Wait, so the International Railway has parts that are built over the ocean correct?

The isolationist crows wrote:Wait, so the International Railway has parts that are built over the ocean correct?

No, the railroad to reach America passes through Alaska, then goes down to the rest of the countries, only a few times that it is forcibly necessary to pass through the waters

Charoskania wrote:One question.
How can I benefit it if it across the Atlantic ocean?

He doesn't cross the ocean, it would be too costly

Northeastern Italian wrote:No, the railroad to reach America passes through Alaska, then goes down to the rest of the countries, only a few times that it is forcibly necessary to pass through the waters

He doesn't cross the ocean, it would be too costly

Ah, I see.

Northeastern Italian wrote:This feels so good, I feel humiliated 😆

Same here!

But it has started a factbook 'cold war', a spirit of competition that will inspire both of us to work towards the ascendant factbook in a competitive way! This one is my second war, and I can tell from the vibrance of that factbook that it will be legendary!

Ah, how I long to see the ascendant factbook... It's out there, somewhere, waiting to be discovered. All it takes is one BBCode breakthrough at a time.

Actually, wow. Imagine if NationStates gave a new lease of life for BBCode against more advanced design coding, maybe even Java Script, thanks to talented people like Nairatania and the competitions that drive them. We're upgrading some real old technology and challenging the contemporary with it. This is monumental, I would say.

The isolationist crows

Northeastern Italian wrote:No, the railroad to reach America passes through Alaska, then goes down to the rest of the countries, only a few times that it is forcibly necessary to pass through the waters

He doesn't cross the ocean, it would be too costly

Even so

That would cost a sh1t ton of money

It would probably be better to just resume trade as normal via ships and stuff

Plus the costs of maintaining such a railway would be through the roof

And since itís just 1 railroad, you can only ever have so many trains going across at 1 time

And planes would probably be faster, cheaper, and most tourists would probably pick a plane over a train when travelling to different countries unless they are really close to each other

The isolationist crows wrote:Even so

That would cost a sh1t ton of money

It would probably be better to just resume trade as normal via ships and stuff

Plus the costs of maintaining such a railway would be through the roof

And since itís just 1 railroad, you can only ever have so many trains going across at 1 time

And planes would probably be faster, cheaper, and most tourists would probably pick a plane over a train when travelling to different countries unless they are really close to each other

Even so, everyone did, the project was more to bring the countries together than to really look for some benefit.

Gertyx

I already stoped?

Turkesbenizstan wrote:Gertyx

I already stoped?

?

The isolationist crows

Northeastern Italian wrote:Even so, everyone did, the project was more to bring the countries together than to really look for some benefit.

If itís job was to bring every country together than it failed miserably, seeing as tensions between nations are still incredibly high

And it doesnít change the fact that itís just a massive waste of money

Plus if itís funded by the government than peopleís taxes will be used to maintain it

I highly doubt anyone wants their taxes to be spent on a railway that is basically useless

Gertyx wrote:?

You know

Trade with CEOG, i already talked about this

Turkesbenizstan wrote:You know

Trade with CEOG, i already talked about this

I do not trade, because I only need one-time large purchases from them, nothing more.
And to be honest, I don't care what you forbid me.

The isolationist crows

Anyway back to Bermuda

The first settlement named Vrťabrom has been established

The island will soon be declared an official colony by the King

The isolationist crows wrote:Anyway back to Bermuda

The first settlement named Vrťabrom has been established

The island will soon be declared an official colony by the King

Your flag confuses me. It's the same as Rubisland's.

The isolationist crows

Charoskania wrote:Your flag confuses me. It's the same as Rubisland's.

Oh sh1t it is?

Iíll change it, give me a second

Gertyx wrote:I do not trade, because I only need one-time large purchases from them, nothing more.
And to be honest, I don't care what you forbid me.

No no

Buy thing from him, means giving him money, with this money he can develop his belic weapons!

Please, stop this, find other nations like Ambaskow or anybody, just dont the CEOG!

Hey havenít used this app in so long. I have 315 people

The isolationist crows wrote:Seems like a waste of money to me

HOW DARE YOU! IT'S A WONDERFUL IDEA

Northeastern Italian wrote:There is already an intercontinental railroad that connects all continents (several countries are part), it already seems a little better than an airline

Airline: faster than a train.

The isolationist crows

How do I put images into my factbook?

Iíve made a flag for my Bermuda Colony but I donít know how to put it in the factbook?

Turkesbenizstan wrote:No no

Buy thing from him, means giving him money, with this money he can develop his belic weapons!

Please, stop this, find other nations like Ambaskow or anybody, just dont the CEOG!

🤦

Riussia wrote:hi

Greetings!

Atlas-Preussen wrote:Trust me, you don't want me as Europeian President

Can ask you Altas-preussen would you like to be my running mate for the Presidental election?

«12. . .10,11910,12010,12110,12210,12310,12410,125. . .12,08712,088»

Advertisement