by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .5,1565,1575,1585,1595,1605,1615,162. . .6,4486,449»

Stefoland wrote:Ukrainian soldiers found parade suits on Russian vehicles, which kinda implies that Putin thought the war would be so easy, they'd might aswell bring the parade suits already. He was so naive.

could be reality if Ukraine didn't have help

(Don't take this the wrong way)

Ukraine 🇺🇦 forever

March the Russians back to Moscow
USA USA 🇺🇸

Moryazvia, United gorthwaystalve, and Glorious Mikhail Gorbachev

The rather polite magpies wrote:1 o’clock, 2 o’clock, 3 o’clock, 4 o’clock, 5 o’clock, 6 o’clock, 7 o’clock, 8 o’clock, 9 o’clock, 10 o’clock, 11 o’clock, 12 o’clock
24910
62917
83018
81930

“Welcome back, old friend.”

𝚁𝙴𝙻𝙾𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙰
...
𝙴𝚁𝚁𝙾𝚁 𝙳𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙴𝙳
...
𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙴𝙼𝙿𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙼𝙰𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙽𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴
...
...
𝙼𝙰𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙽𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 𝚄𝙽𝚂𝚄𝙲𝙲𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙵𝚄𝙻
𝙾𝙽𝙻𝚈 10% 𝙾𝙵 𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙰 𝚁𝙴𝙲𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙳
...
𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙴𝙼𝙿𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙰 𝚁𝙴𝙲𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚈
...
...
...
𝙵𝙸𝙻𝙴 𝚁𝙴𝙲𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙳
𝙿𝙻𝙰𝚈𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙰𝚄𝙳𝙸𝙾

(𝙶𝚄𝙽𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚃𝚂)
"𝙰𝙷𝙷𝙷!"
"𝙼𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽!"
(𝚂𝙲𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙶)
"𝙽𝙾!"
"𝙶𝙴𝚃 𝙳𝙾𝚆𝙽 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙸𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚃!"
(𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚅𝚈 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶)
(𝙿𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶)
"𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙻 𝚆𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶?!"
"𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙽𝙴𝙰𝚁𝙻𝚈 𝙶𝙾𝚃 𝚄𝚂 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝙺𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙴𝙳!"
"𝙼𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽... 𝙸𝚃... 𝙸𝚃 𝙺𝙸𝙻𝙴𝙳 𝙷𝙸𝙼..."
"𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝙳𝙾𝙴𝚂𝙽𝚃 𝙼𝙴𝙰𝙽 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙶𝙾 𝚁𝚄𝙽𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙸𝙽!"
"𝚃𝚁𝚈𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚃𝙾 𝙱𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙾!"
(𝚂𝙾𝙱𝙱𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝚁𝚈𝙸𝙽𝙶)
(𝙱𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙾𝙽 𝙳𝙾𝙾𝚁)
(𝙳𝙾𝙾𝚁 𝙲𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺𝚂 𝙾𝙿𝙴𝙽)
"𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴-!"
𝙳𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙳 𝙶𝚁𝙾𝚆𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙶)
"𝙾𝙷 𝚂𝙷*𝚃!"
"𝚁𝚄𝙽!"
"𝙾𝙷 𝙶𝙾𝙳!"
(𝚂𝙲𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙶)
"𝙽𝙾!"
(𝙶𝚄𝙽𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚃𝚂)

𝙰𝚄𝙳𝙸𝙾 𝚁𝙴𝙲𝙾𝚁𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙴𝙽𝙳
...
...
...

What?

United gorthwaystalve

Dead Warrior Daddy wrote:I don’t know what that means 😀

Look to my factbook i haved done

The rather polite magpies wrote:1 o’clock, 2 o’clock, 3 o’clock, 4 o’clock, 5 o’clock, 6 o’clock, 7 o’clock, 8 o’clock, 9 o’clock, 10 o’clock, 11 o’clock, 12 o’clock
24910
62917
83018
81930

“Welcome back, old friend.”

𝚁𝙴𝙻𝙾𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙰
...
𝙴𝚁𝚁𝙾𝚁 𝙳𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙴𝙳
...
𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙴𝙼𝙿𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙼𝙰𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙽𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴
...
...
𝙼𝙰𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙽𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 𝚄𝙽𝚂𝚄𝙲𝙲𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙵𝚄𝙻
𝙾𝙽𝙻𝚈 10% 𝙾𝙵 𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙰 𝚁𝙴𝙲𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙳
...
𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙴𝙼𝙿𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙰 𝚁𝙴𝙲𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚈
...
...
...
𝙵𝙸𝙻𝙴 𝚁𝙴𝙲𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙳
𝙿𝙻𝙰𝚈𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙰𝚄𝙳𝙸𝙾

(𝙶𝚄𝙽𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚃𝚂)
"𝙰𝙷𝙷𝙷!"
"𝙼𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽!"
(𝚂𝙲𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙶)
"𝙽𝙾!"
"𝙶𝙴𝚃 𝙳𝙾𝚆𝙽 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙸𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚃!"
(𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚅𝚈 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶)
(𝙿𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶)
"𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙻 𝚆𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶?!"
"𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙽𝙴𝙰𝚁𝙻𝚈 𝙶𝙾𝚃 𝚄𝚂 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝙺𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙴𝙳!"
"𝙼𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽... 𝙸𝚃... 𝙸𝚃 𝙺𝙸𝙻𝙴𝙳 𝙷𝙸𝙼..."
"𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝙳𝙾𝙴𝚂𝙽𝚃 𝙼𝙴𝙰𝙽 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙶𝙾 𝚁𝚄𝙽𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙸𝙽!"
"𝚃𝚁𝚈𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚃𝙾 𝙱𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙾!"
(𝚂𝙾𝙱𝙱𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝚁𝚈𝙸𝙽𝙶)
(𝙱𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙾𝙽 𝙳𝙾𝙾𝚁)
(𝙳𝙾𝙾𝚁 𝙲𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺𝚂 𝙾𝙿𝙴𝙽)
"𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴-!"
𝙳𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙳 𝙶𝚁𝙾𝚆𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙶)
"𝙾𝙷 𝚂𝙷*𝚃!"
"𝚁𝚄𝙽!"
"𝙾𝙷 𝙶𝙾𝙳!"
(𝚂𝙲𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙶)
"𝙽𝙾!"
(𝙶𝚄𝙽𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚃𝚂)

𝙰𝚄𝙳𝙸𝙾 𝚁𝙴𝙲𝙾𝚁𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙴𝙽𝙳
...
...
...

THE NUMBERS MASON, WHAT DO THEY MEAN?

Hello everyone!
Please extend a warm welcome to our newest residents:
Trasten, and France second republic

Please feel free to telegram Sanjurika if you have any questions :)

This is an automated message.

The rather polite magpies wrote:
1 o’clock, 2 o’clock, 3 o’clock, 4 o’clock, 5 o’clock, 6 o’clock, 7 o’clock, 8 o’clock, 9 o’clock, 10 o’clock, 11 o’clock, 12 o’clock
24910
62917
83018
81930

“Welcome back, old friend.”

𝚁𝙴𝙻𝙾𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙰
...
𝙴𝚁𝚁𝙾𝚁 𝙳𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙴𝙳
...
𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙴𝙼𝙿𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙼𝙰𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙽𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴
...
...
𝙼𝙰𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙽𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 𝚄𝙽𝚂𝚄𝙲𝙲𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙵𝚄𝙻
𝙾𝙽𝙻𝚈 10% 𝙾𝙵 𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙰 𝚁𝙴𝙲𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙳
...
𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙴𝙼𝙿𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙰 𝚁𝙴𝙲𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚈
...
...
...
𝙵𝙸𝙻𝙴 𝚁𝙴𝙲𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙳
𝙿𝙻𝙰𝚈𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙰𝚄𝙳𝙸𝙾

(𝙶𝚄𝙽𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚃𝚂)
"𝙰𝙷𝙷𝙷!"
"𝙼𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽!"
(𝚂𝙲𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙶)
"𝙽𝙾!"
"𝙶𝙴𝚃 𝙳𝙾𝚆𝙽 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙸𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚃!"
(𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚅𝚈 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶)
(𝙿𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶)
"𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙻 𝚆𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶?!"
"𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙽𝙴𝙰𝚁𝙻𝚈 𝙶𝙾𝚃 𝚄𝚂 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝙺𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙴𝙳!"
"𝙼𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽... 𝙸𝚃... 𝙸𝚃 𝙺𝙸𝙻𝙴𝙳 𝙷𝙸𝙼..."
"𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝙳𝙾𝙴𝚂𝙽𝚃 𝙼𝙴𝙰𝙽 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙶𝙾 𝚁𝚄𝙽𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙸𝙽!"
"𝚃𝚁𝚈𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚃𝙾 𝙱𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙾!"
(𝚂𝙾𝙱𝙱𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝚁𝚈𝙸𝙽𝙶)
(𝙱𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙾𝙽 𝙳𝙾𝙾𝚁)
(𝙳𝙾𝙾𝚁 𝙲𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺𝚂 𝙾𝙿𝙴𝙽)
"𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴-!"
𝙳𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙳 𝙶𝚁𝙾𝚆𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙶)
"𝙾𝙷 𝚂𝙷*𝚃!"
"𝚁𝚄𝙽!"
"𝙾𝙷 𝙶𝙾𝙳!"
(𝚂𝙲𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙶)
"𝙽𝙾!"
(𝙶𝚄𝙽𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚃𝚂)

𝙰𝚄𝙳𝙸𝙾 𝚁𝙴𝙲𝙾𝚁𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙴𝙽𝙳
...
...
...

This feels like a "What the heck are you doing Jesse!?" moment.

P.S. I decided to completely ban cars and apparently economy went down only 0.09% and Eco-Friendliness increased by more than 50%.
Stonks

Glorious Mikhail Gorbachev and The rather polite magpies

New sol invictus

Moryazvia wrote:THE NUMBERS MASON, WHAT DO THEY MEAN?

nice

Moryazvia and The rather polite magpies

I want to know did we build embassies in The Black Hawks?

Next, they sent me a huge telegram just to change my vote in the assembly about the Black Hawks

Did you also receive?

Greetings everyone!

There is a new resolution at vote in the Security Council:

Resolution at Vote: Repeal: "Condemn The Black Hawks"
Vote Recommendation: For
Forum voting thread: https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/sc-repeal-condemn-the-black-hawks.10059686/

You can look at the forum thread for more information about the resolution.

If you are a citizen, make sure to also vote in the forum thread. The forum tally determines the delegate's vote, so this is your chance to determine how Europeia's votes are used!



Information for World Assembly Voters
Please find below another volume of the Information For World Assembly Voters program.

Resolution At-Vote: Limiting Animal Pathogens

Our Vote recommendation: AGAINST

Resolution Overview:
This proposal endeavours to reduce the spread of zoonotic diseases. This is done through the compulsory testing of zoonotic diseases in live animals sold at wet markets, as well as the humans who are handling these live animals in the wet markets. It also requires member nations to test animals for such diseases during import and export processes.

Ministry Analysis:
While its goals are admirable, a massive oversight cripples this proposal beyond repair. Most significantly, clause 2d. creates the undesirable scenario in which a worker who were to contract any of a number of incurable zoonotic diseases, even if they can be treated to a point of safety and nontransmissibility, would be permanently barred from working in wet markets, as they would almost certainly be unable to reliably test negative for the illness. Another unpleasant situation could occur if a wet market worker were to contract an illness with only antibody testing available, which is prone to providing positive results long after an infection is resolved. Because of these issues, as it stands, we cannot support this proposal.

This IFV Recommendation was written in collaboration with our World Assembly Legislative League partners.[/i]

All of us in the Ministry of World Assembly are proud of the work we accomplish in the Ministry. If you are interested in joining the effort, if you are interested in getting more involved in the World Assembly, possibly as an author or one of our staff putting together information for voters like yourself, then join the Ministry! We want both people who are eager to learn and people who already know their way around the World Assembly and can help us do our job even better. Joining the Ministry of World Assembly is a great way to get more involved in Europeia.

If you're interested in getting involved, please contact the Minister of World Assembly Affairs, either by personal message on the forums (username: Gem) or by telegram (nation: Gemeinschaftsland).

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

The Delegate casts the regional vote after consulting the results of the forum voting thread linked above. All citizens in Europeia can vote and discuss there, so make sure to do so!

As usual, please consider endorsing Delegate Le Libertia, if you have not already done so. The more endorsements, the more votes Europeia has, and the stronger our voice in the World Assembly is!

If you are no longer interested in receiving these telegrams, please edit your Telegram Preferences, and adjust the frequency with which you receive 'WA Campaign' telegrams accordingly.


If you have questions about any of the above, please contact Minister of World Assembly Affairs Gemeinschaftsland.

Dispatch created on behalf of the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs.

Read dispatch

This is an automated message.

Northeastern Italian wrote:Next, they sent me a huge telegram just to change my vote in the assembly about the Black Hawks

Did you also receive?

yes indeed. Please don't listen to them, they're someone from TBH and naturally want to keep the Condemnation

there are solid arguments for the repeal, I've just sent the telegram via WA Headquarters

Mancheseva City wrote:yes indeed. Please don't listen to them, they're someone from TBH and naturally want to keep the Condemnation

there are solid arguments for the repeal, I've just sent the telegram via WA Headquarters

I will trust you

Hello everyone!
Please extend a warm welcome to our newest residents:
Rayaneistan, Athtunz, and Meyzhdoyralsk

Please feel free to telegram Sanjurika if you have any questions :)

This is an automated message.

Mancheseva City wrote:yes indeed. Please don't listen to them, they're someone from TBH and naturally want to keep the Condemnation

there are solid arguments for the repeal, I've just sent the telegram via WA Headquarters

Why would they want to keep a "condemnation"? Doesn't condemnation mean the opposite of what someone would want? To be fair, at first I was against the repeal, as I just saw the part of "oh, it was badly written" as no real reason to repeal SC#52, however, I kept on reading and found more info that gave it a better reason for the repeal. So now, I've gone for.

Northeastern Italian wrote:Next, they sent me a huge telegram just to change my vote in the assembly about the Black Hawks

Did you also receive?

yeah,my country had a letter about to change vote in the assembly about the Black Hawks,but i just don't know why they know i vote...

The rather polite magpies

47295
19372
18319
20470
13790
57375
82856
83510
...
...
...
...
𝙵𝙸𝙻𝙴 𝚁𝙴𝚅𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙳
𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙹𝙴𝙲𝚃 𝙴𝙲𝙻𝙸𝙿𝚂𝙴

𝚃𝙾 𝙳𝚁. [𝚁𝙴𝙳𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝙳]

𝙸 𝙰𝙼 𝙰𝙵𝚁𝙰𝙸𝙳 𝚃𝙾 𝙸𝙽𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙼 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝚂𝚄𝙱𝙹𝙴𝙲𝚃-101, 𝙷𝙰𝚂 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝙳 𝙽𝙴𝙶𝙰𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙻𝚈 𝚃𝙾 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙸𝙽𝙹𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽. 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙸𝙽𝙹𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝙰𝙿𝙿𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚂 𝚃𝙾 𝙾𝙵 𝙷𝙰𝙳 𝙲𝙰𝚄𝚂𝙴𝙳 𝙰𝙽 𝙴𝚇𝚃𝚁𝙴𝙼𝙴 𝙴𝙼𝙾𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙻 𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙿𝙾𝙽𝚂𝙴, 𝙰𝙻𝙼𝙾𝚂𝚃 𝙸𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙳𝙸𝙰𝚃𝙴𝙻𝚈. 𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙻𝚈: 𝙿𝙰𝙸𝙽, 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝚁, 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙽𝙾𝙸 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙵𝙴𝙰𝚁.

𝚂𝚄𝙱𝙹𝙴𝙲𝚃-101𝚜 𝙾𝚄𝚃𝙱𝚄𝚁𝚂𝚃 𝙲𝙰𝚄𝚂𝙴𝙳 𝙾𝙽𝙻𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙸𝙽𝙹𝚄𝚁𝚈. 𝙰 𝚂𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝙱𝙸𝚃𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳 𝙾𝙽 𝙳𝚁. [𝚁𝙴𝙳𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝙳]. 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙳𝙾𝙲𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚂 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙼, 𝙳𝙴𝚂𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙱𝙴𝙳 𝚂𝚄𝙱𝙹𝙴𝙲𝚃-101 𝙰𝚂 '𝚁𝙰𝙱𝙸𝙳'.

𝚂𝙰𝙳𝙻𝚈 𝙸 𝙲𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝚁𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙵𝙸𝙻𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙵𝙵 𝙻𝙾𝚆𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙽 𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙻 4. 𝙳𝚄𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝚂𝙴𝙲𝚄𝚁𝙸𝚃𝚈 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽𝚂.

𝙵𝙸𝙻𝙴 𝙴𝙽𝙳

𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙲𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙶
...
...
...
...

𝙳𝙾𝚆𝙽𝙻𝙾𝙰𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶
...
...
...
...

𝙳𝙾𝚆𝙽𝙻𝙾𝙰𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙴

New sol invictus

cool

Evening europiea

Moscowian, New sol invictus, and The rather polite magpies

The rather polite magpies

Evening Siburian

Siburian, Moscowian, and New sol invictus

New sol invictus

Evening Magies

The rather polite magpies

The rather polite magpies

How are you?

New sol invictus

good good and you?

South Parter and The rather polite magpies

The rather polite magpies wrote:How are you?

Gut

The rather polite magpies

The rather polite magpies wrote:47295
19372
18319
20470
13790
57375
82856
83510
...
...
...
...
𝙵𝙸𝙻𝙴 𝚁𝙴𝚅𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙳
𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙹𝙴𝙲𝚃 𝙴𝙲𝙻𝙸𝙿𝚂𝙴

𝚃𝙾 𝙳𝚁. [𝚁𝙴𝙳𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝙳]

𝙸 𝙰𝙼 𝙰𝙵𝚁𝙰𝙸𝙳 𝚃𝙾 𝙸𝙽𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙼 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝚂𝚄𝙱𝙹𝙴𝙲𝚃-101, 𝙷𝙰𝚂 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝙳 𝙽𝙴𝙶𝙰𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙻𝚈 𝚃𝙾 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙸𝙽𝙹𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽. 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙸𝙽𝙹𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝙰𝙿𝙿𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚂 𝚃𝙾 𝙾𝙵 𝙷𝙰𝙳 𝙲𝙰𝚄𝚂𝙴𝙳 𝙰𝙽 𝙴𝚇𝚃𝚁𝙴𝙼𝙴 𝙴𝙼𝙾𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙻 𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙿𝙾𝙽𝚂𝙴, 𝙰𝙻𝙼𝙾𝚂𝚃 𝙸𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙳𝙸𝙰𝚃𝙴𝙻𝚈. 𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙻𝚈: 𝙿𝙰𝙸𝙽, 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝚁, 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙽𝙾𝙸 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙵𝙴𝙰𝚁.

𝚂𝚄𝙱𝙹𝙴𝙲𝚃-101𝚜 𝙾𝚄𝚃𝙱𝚄𝚁𝚂𝚃 𝙲𝙰𝚄𝚂𝙴𝙳 𝙾𝙽𝙻𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙸𝙽𝙹𝚄𝚁𝚈. 𝙰 𝚂𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝙱𝙸𝚃𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳 𝙾𝙽 𝙳𝚁. [𝚁𝙴𝙳𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝙳]. 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙳𝙾𝙲𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚂 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙼, 𝙳𝙴𝚂𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙱𝙴𝙳 𝚂𝚄𝙱𝙹𝙴𝙲𝚃-101 𝙰𝚂 '𝚁𝙰𝙱𝙸𝙳'.

𝚂𝙰𝙳𝙻𝚈 𝙸 𝙲𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝚁𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙵𝙸𝙻𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙵𝙵 𝙻𝙾𝚆𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙽 𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙻 4. 𝙳𝚄𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝚂𝙴𝙲𝚄𝚁𝙸𝚃𝚈 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽𝚂.

𝙵𝙸𝙻𝙴 𝙴𝙽𝙳

𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙲𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙶
...
...
...
...

𝙳𝙾𝚆𝙽𝙻𝙾𝙰𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶
...
...
...
...

𝙳𝙾𝚆𝙽𝙻𝙾𝙰𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙴

Is the doctor safe? Is he alright?

«12. . .5,1565,1575,1585,1595,1605,1615,162. . .6,4486,449»

Advertisement