WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
European Union is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extreme in European Union
The World Census ranked nations on the basis of how odd, extreme, or fundamentalist their social, economic, and political systems are.
As a region, European Union is ranked 13,063rd in the world for Most Extreme.
|1.||The MOVE TO THE EUROPEAN UNION of Duxburian Union||Capitalist Paradise||“IV ⅄Ø ÐIЖЖÆR ¶ΛЖЖ, ¶Rx¶ VØR KRIGØ”|
- : The Democratic Republic of The Netherlands and France of the region International Debating Area proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United Parishes of Notre Dame Immaculee of the region Acadiana proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Armed Republic of The Austrian People of the region CSTO proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Soccoor departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Federal Republic of Belarum ejected The Republic of Soccoor from the region.
- : The Rogue Nation of StratoWorld of the region Free Federated Countries withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Democratic Republic of Occoron lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Democratic Republic of Occoron departed this region for The European Union.
- : The Democratic Republic of Occoron appointed The Democratic Republic of Occoron as Vice-Delegate with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in European Union.
- : The Community of Nouvelle Picardie departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
European Union Regional Message Board
Important discussion on the forums about the future of the region: take a look and post your thoughts in the thread! http://nseuropeanunion.com/topic/3372/ooc-the-future-of-the-region-an-important-discussion
VOTE VOTE VOTE on the future of the region: http://nseuropeanunion.com/topic/3372/ooc-the-future-of-the-region-an-important-discussion/9
I just moved to table the vote. A regional telegram was just sent yesterday and I don't know if we are giving this decision the time to discuss all options
I'm not on the forum. So what's the future?
Three weeks ago I told you all about an important discussion about the future of the region. Thanks to all those who took part. In that discussion, we considered how best to deal with the ongoing raider threat against our region, and came to the consensus decision to move to The European Union, a region we own which has a founder, and is therefore essentially immune from attack. This will also allow us to further develop the gameplay side to our region, from WA resolution votes, to a regional defence force, to new regional officers.
This move will not affect the regional forums or the RP.
The other consensus is that we are not abandoning this region. We will keep some nations in this region to ensure it doesn’t slip out of our control. We are committed to attempting to refound the region at some point in the future. Then we will be able to move back here permanently. However, this is a long way off – pulling off a refound is extremely technical, and we will need to get enough players with the right skills before we try.
So what do we do now? Well, move to The European Union. That’s it. Everything else will continue as normal. It’s as simple as that.
On behalf of the broader European community, I would like to ask all of you - valued members of our region - to relocate to The European Union. As a newer region with a founding nation that is still active, this move will help prevent invaders and raiders from taking over our region and deposing our regional government.
All of the forums and off-site gathering spots will remain the same, but our physical NationStates countries will be moving on a more permanent basis to The European Union.
Please consider joining us at your earliest convenience! It's just as good, but better!