by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .21,91921,92021,92121,92221,92321,92421,925. . .22,78422,785»

Brigance wrote:I supported Denmark because I like it when the smaller nations win. Like I supported Croatia at the World Cup final. But even I have to say England were the better team last night. Denmark looked tired by the second half and only really put up a fight once England got their second goal (and, no, Stirling didn't dive). The person shining a laser in Schmeichel's eyes should be banned for life though and the booing of Denmark's national anthem was frankly embarrassing. (Edit: there are always extreme fans who ruin it for the rest.)

I'm undecided on England or Italy. I'll probably support England though because everyone seems to hate them and want Italy to win thus making England the underdogs. Who knows. (Who cares.)

Sterling didn't dive?
Imma stop you right there. Dude's the English Neymar, what does that mean? He dives every time, including this time.

Brigance

The Champions League wrote:Sterling didn't dive?
Imma stop you right there. Dude's the English Neymar, what does that mean? He dives every time, including this time.

Oh sorry. My mistake. Yeah he totally dived. In fact, every side that isn't yours definitely cheated its way to wherever they ended up in whatever tournament we're playing this year. What a bunch of <insert insult>, huh?

The Danes got away with a lot of fouling but yet the outrage is all going one way.

Delightful sport. The only thing worse than watching it is playing it.

New favourite anthem verse:

Son giunchi che piegano
Le spade vendute:
Già l’Aquila d’Austria
Le penne ha perdute.
Il sangue d’Italia,
Il sangue Polacco,
Bevé col cosacco,
Ma il cor le bruciò.

The Champions League wrote:Sterling didn't dive?
Imma stop you right there. Dude's the English Neymar, what does that mean? He dives every time, including this time.

Fun fact: In German, 'diving' in the football sense ist called a 'swallow' (like the bird, not the action)

Brigance wrote:Oh sorry. My mistake. Yeah he totally dived. In fact, every side that isn't yours definitely cheated its way to wherever they ended up in whatever tournament we're playing this year. What a bunch of <insert insult>, huh?

The Danes got away with a lot of fouling but yet the outrage is all going one way.

Delightful sport. The only thing worse than watching it is playing it.

I'm just stating the facts. He dived, and got a penalty, what he was looking for. I'm not necessarily hating on England, but playing like this, they don't truly deserve the title, no matter how long they've been waiting to reach a final, let alone lift a major tournament. Even towards both sides the refereeing in general was questionable, but the costliest decision was that inexistent penalty.

Greater dragunovia

Imperial Anthem

by Greater dragunovia

All Hail Dragunovia!

Truth and hope in our Fatherland!
And death to every foe!
Our soldiers shall not pause to rest
We vow our loyalty

Old traditions they will abide
Arise young heroes!
Our past inspires noble deeds
All Hail Dragunovia!

Immortal beacon shows the way
Step forth and seek glory!
Hoist your swords high into the clouds
Hail Dragunovia!

Our Emperor stands astride this world
He'll vanquish every foe!
His truth and justice shine so bright
All hail his brilliant light!

Never will he be overthrown
Like mountains and sea
His bloodline immortal and pure
All Hail Dragunovia!

So let his wisdom guide our way
Go forth and seek glory
Hoist your swords high into the clouds
Hail Dragunovia!

Read dispatch

Eco-Paris Reformation, Anglonica, Western turkish anatolia, Pivnichia, and 1 otherCoque Borie Lethawik

Othenhiem wrote:water 😍

Nice choice

I think there are 2 plane crashes happened this july

Manlko Union wrote:I think there are 2 plane crashes happened this july

yes

The New Nordic Union wrote:New favourite anthem verse:

Son giunchi che piegano
Le spade vendute:
Già l’Aquila d’Austria
Le penne ha perdute.
Il sangue d’Italia,
Il sangue Polacco,
Bevé col cosacco,
Ma il cor le bruciò.

Probably the least known verse of the anthem

Atraewa wrote:Coca cola or pepsi?

Vita Cola!

Regnum Italiae wrote:Probably the least known verse of the anthem

Yes but the funniest one:D

(Also very annoying that our anthem only has one lame verse and no cool obscure ones...:/)

Brigance

Atraewa wrote:Coca cola or pepsi?

Cherry pepsi max, I think

Just 2 million people and i will become 1 billion

Manlko Union wrote:Just 2 million people and i will become 1 billion

Lets gooo

North west atraewa

Hi this is my other account

Greater dragunovia wrote:

Imperial Anthem

by Greater dragunovia

All Hail Dragunovia!

Truth and hope in our Fatherland!
And death to every foe!
Our soldiers shall not pause to rest
We vow our loyalty

Old traditions they will abide
Arise young heroes!
Our past inspires noble deeds
All Hail Dragunovia!

Immortal beacon shows the way
Step forth and seek glory!
Hoist your swords high into the clouds
Hail Dragunovia!

Our Emperor stands astride this world
He'll vanquish every foe!
His truth and justice shine so bright
All hail his brilliant light!

Never will he be overthrown
Like mountains and sea
His bloodline immortal and pure
All Hail Dragunovia!

So let his wisdom guide our way
Go forth and seek glory
Hoist your swords high into the clouds
Hail Dragunovia!

Read dispatch

All hail Britannia- I-I mean Dragunovia!

Greater dragunovia, Eco-Paris Reformation, Pivnichia, and Coque Borie Lethawik

North west atraewa wrote:Hi this is my other account

Hi

North West Atraewa i would love to see your history but your factbook got censored or deleted.

Zarulia wrote:but its for human rights, right?
now tell me, am i againts "immigrants" and "gays"??
no im not, also says the left wing guy who thought all right wingers are evil.

Why'd you put immigrants and gays in quotes? Heccing sus

Atraewa wrote:Coca cola or pepsi?

Cockta

Atraewa wrote:Coca cola or pepsi?

Rivella

Zarulia wrote:also says the left wing guy who thought all right wingers are evil.

They aren't? :o

North west atraewa wrote:Hi this is my other account

You want to be independent? Im giving you a chance.

«12. . .21,91921,92021,92121,92221,92321,92421,925. . .22,78422,785»

Advertisement