by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .21,91821,91921,92021,92121,92221,92321,924. . .22,78422,785»

Galway-Dublin wrote:gonna wink at the doc when he gives me the colonoscopy

Not dinner first? Haha

Solestia wrote:Can i Haz eNdoRSEmenTs?

Endorse and I'll endorse back... pweaz?

Minun ystävä, se on tehty.

My friend, it is done

Ok guys who are you going to support for the european championship?

P. S. I wanted Italy SO BAD to win against Spain because if it won I had a date on sunday to watch the final match, so I'd say I'm already happy

Viktorias wrote:Ok guys who are you going to support for the european championship?

P. S. I wanted Italy SO BAD to win against Spain because if it won I had a date on sunday to watch the final match, so I'd say I'm already happy

Italy 1000%. I wanted Denmark to win today so that gives me another reason to support the Italians.

San forya

England:its coming home
Italy:hold my pasta

Magyarostan wrote:Uralic bros 😎

Yeppers :)

Football? Quick, who's playing so I know who to root for based purely on my individual opinion of the country alone?

Polska-Lietuva wrote:Football? Quick, who's playing so I know who to root for based purely on my individual opinion of the country alone?

Italy v. England on Sunday

The Champions League wrote:Italy v. England on Sunday

All you had to say was England, my friend~

Polska-Lietuva wrote:All you had to say was England, my friend~

So are you supporting England?

The Champions League wrote:So are you supporting England?

Oh heavens no, quite the opposite— if England is playing, the other team is my new favorite football team for the day.

Polska-Lietuva wrote:Oh heavens no, quite the opposite— if England is playing, the other team is my new favorite football team for the day.

Thank you for rooting for Italy 🇮🇹

The Champions League wrote:Thank you for rooting for Italy 🇮🇹

No sé como se dice en italiano, pero...
¡Buena suerte al equipo Italiano! ¡Viva Italia!

Polska-Lietuva wrote:No sé como se dice en italiano, pero...
¡Buena suerte al equipo Italiano! ¡Viva Italia!

Sosterrò chiunque purché non siano gli inglesi.

Libertandonien wrote:

it's cringe

but its for human rights, right?

Laver Island wrote:They're the same, one just won't admit it

now tell me, am i againts "immigrants" and "gays"??
no im not, also says the left wing guy who thought all right wingers are evil.

Post by Galway-Dublin suppressed by a moderator.

Whichever Palmolive employee didn't screw on the lid properly on the soap bottle I just bought, or whatever customer of the supermarket I bought it at decided to unscrew the top slightly, I sincerely hope the next time you drop your toast, it lands butter-side down and you whack your forehead on a table corner when you bend down and pick it up. I like the smell of cherry blossoms, it's why I buy the soap, but my bag now reeks of the stuff >:(

I'm just going to say one thing and leave.

It's coming home

Gor Kebab wrote:I'm just going to say one thing and leave.

It's coming home

This is why I hope the English don't win.... Sure, you'd deserve it if you did win, but man, y'all would be insufferable XD

Brigance

Polska-Lietuva wrote:Oh heavens no, quite the opposite— if England is playing, the other team is my new favorite football team for the day.

But why?

Yahlia wrote:This is why I hope the English don't win.... Sure, you'd deserve it if you did win, but man, y'all would be insufferable XD

I always find this with German fans as well. Very arrogant.

Edit: I despise football in general. The fans and players are absolutely insufferable – win or lose – and everyone is always wrong about everything. Win a game? Cheated. Penalty awarded? Ref was biased. It's a complete pile.

Brigance wrote:I always find this with German fans as well. Very arrogant.

The most annoying football nations are always those that are/used to sucessful (Italy, Spain, Germany, France...), and England

Port jana

I haven't read any of this but we are we talking about football

Brigance

Port jana wrote:I haven't read any of this but we are we talking about football

Yes. It's about to get unbearable for the next few days for non- and former football fans.

The New Nordic Union wrote:The most annoying football nations are always those that are/used to sucessful (Italy, Spain, Germany, France...), and England

tbh I always like to route for the underdogs.

Until they face England xD

But the true villian is the media of those teams.

Pretty sure the French media wanted Mbappe executed for his missed penalty.

But...but the English media is undisputedly the worst. Especially the tabloids that do the most of the news during the tournaments.

Brigance

I supported Denmark because I like it when the smaller nations win. Like I supported Croatia at the World Cup final. But even I have to say England were the better team last night. Denmark looked tired by the second half and only really put up a fight once England got their second goal (and, no, Stirling didn't dive). The person shining a laser in Schmeichel's eyes should be banned for life though and the booing of Denmark's national anthem was frankly embarrassing. (Edit: there are always extreme fans who ruin it for the rest.)

I'm undecided on England or Italy. I'll probably support England though because everyone seems to hate them and want Italy to win thus making England the underdogs. Who knows. (Who cares.)

«12. . .21,91821,91921,92021,92121,92221,92321,924. . .22,78422,785»

Advertisement