by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Europa RMB

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Beautiful Empire of Orioni 2 (elected )

Founder: The Free Federation of The Europa Empire

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most Influential: 301st Most Nations: 384th Highest Economic Output: 892nd+9
Largest Black Market: 1,081st Largest Publishing Industry: 1,219th Most Devout: 1,551st Most World Assembly Endorsements: 1,572nd Most Cultured: 1,723rd Most Rebellious Youth: 1,779th Largest Manufacturing Sector: 1,817th Smartest Citizens: 1,871st Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector: 2,009th
World Factbook Entry

🌍 Welcome · Wilkommen · Добро пожаловать · Bienvenue · Benvenuto · Bienvenido · Witam Cię · Welkom · Καλώς Ορίσατε · Hoş geldin · Välkommen

Established on January 9th 2004, Europa is a diverse moscaic of all types of governments is based on the ideals of freedom and democracy. Feel free to endorse the delegate. Please don't to spam our RMB with recruitment ads or WA issues.

We enjoy a realist, Modern Tech, RP and offer a good community spirit. We appreciate good writing and are proud of our solid history and lore. ∴ Join us!


LinkRegional F⊙rum | LinkMap of Europa | News (IC) | Embassy (OOC) | LinkSpreadsheet | LinkDiscord | LinkIRC

✪ngoing roleplays:
LinkReopening international relations
LinkImperial navy sets sail
LinkSnow, dragons and blood diamonds


  1. 2

    The Hitchhiker's Guide to Europa

    MetaReference by Orioni 2 . 97 reads.

  2. 1

    Featured nation April 2017: Miiros

    BulletinNews by Orioni 2 . 11 reads.

  3. 4

    EuropaBall & CountryBall

    BulletinNews by Orioni 2 . 87 reads.

Embassies: The Local Cluster, belgium, Q102, UBPSSIF, and Nasicournia.

Tags: Map, Modern Tech, Independent, Social, Medium, Offsite Forums, and Role Player.

Regional Power: High

Europa contains 40 nations, the 384th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Cheese Export Sector in Europa

Qualified World Census Cheese Masters nibbled their way across the globe to determine which nations have the most developed cheese exports.

As a region, Europa is ranked 3,456th in the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Consortium of MiirosLeft-Leaning College State“Liberty, Knowledge, Glory”
2.The Great Queendom of SuverinaInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Listen to the Queen and your life shall be pleasant”
3.The Federal Republic of New AndrakiaNew York Times Democracy“Strength Through Freedom”
4.The Castle of Eilean DonanInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Scotland's most romantic castle”
5.The Alliance Headquarters of EOS islandNew York Times Democracy“Entente of Oriental States”
6.The Kingdom of CarpidavaNew York Times Democracy“For God and Thrace!”
7.The Military-Industrial Complex of LimburgiCompulsory Consumerist State“Produce. Sell. Buy. Repeat.”
8.The Serenìsima Repùblica of VenetiiLeft-Leaning College State“Queen of the Seas”
9.The Federated States of The European Federation-New York Times Democracy“Dum spiro spero”
10.The Rogue Nation of SinolaInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Land of the People! Land of Action! Land of Cocaine!”
1234»

Regional Happenings

More...

Europa Regional Message Board

@Sunset Sea Islands
It is a pleasure to see the establishment of official relations between our two regions. In case my countrymen didn't have the chance to read it yet, I had made a brief speech about it here. page=rmb/postid=25030031

@nations of Europa
Besides working on an update of our map (mentioned page=rmb/postid=24838766), I have also refreshed the RP spreadsheet, which can be found here: https://bit.ly/europa-spreadsheet
Please take a moment to review if all the information pertaining your nations is still correct, and let me know (on the RMB or via TG) which updates need to be made. Thank you.

Afropa

Hello I'm a new

The United States of Cybran Pacific wrote:Hello I'm a new

Hi there CB. Welcome to Europa! We did notice your refounding in Osiris. ;) CTE'ing happens to the best of us. I like your original flag. Where is it from? My defence forces sport a similar sign. page=dispatch/id=579899

The hitchhiker's guide should get you started. page=dispatch/id=519192 let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.

The Beautiful Empire of Orioni 2 wrote:Hi there CB. Welcome to Europa! We did notice your refounding in Osiris. ;) CTE'ing happens to the best of us. I like your original flag. Where is it from? My defence forces sport a similar sign. page=dispatch/id=579899
The hitchhiker's guide should get you started. page=dispatch/id=519192 let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.

Its from a game I use to play

The Beautiful Empire of Orioni 2 wrote:Hi there CB. Welcome to Europa! We did notice your refounding in Osiris. ;) CTE'ing happens to the best of us. I like your original flag. Where is it from? My defence forces sport a similar sign. page=dispatch/id=579899
The hitchhiker's guide should get you started. page=dispatch/id=519192 let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.

I think it was called Supreme Commander 2

So uh how does the getting spot on the map work?

This evening I have update our regional map. This includes two proposals for the prime meridian. Our next move should be to decide which capital city (or other) would be best suited to serve this role as a scientific observatory. My proposal shows both Vocia in Vocenae and Tagmatica in Tagmatium. Comments and suggestions are welcome.

You can review this latest map here. http://z7.invisionfree.com/Europa/index.php?showtopic=2374&st=0#entry40002534

To answer your question, Cybran Pacific, I'd gladly direct you towards this topic on 'Map rules & requests'. http://z7.invisionfree.com/Europa/index.php?showtopic=2322

Afropa and Cybran Pacific

The Beautiful Empire of Orioni 2 wrote:This evening I have update our regional map. This includes two proposals for the prime meridian. Our next move should be to decide which capital city (or other) would be best suited to serve this role as a scientific observatory. My proposal shows both Vocia in Vocenae and Tagmatica in Tagmatium. Comments and suggestions are welcome.
You can review this latest map here. http://z7.invisionfree.com/Europa/index.php?showtopic=2374&st=0#entry40002534
To answer your question, Cybran Pacific, I'd gladly direct you towards this topic on 'Map rules & requests'. http://z7.invisionfree.com/Europa/index.php?showtopic=2322

Ok thank you

It's good to be back after this long winter. I look forward to continuing the ongoing roleplays we had on Formula 1 and drugs trafficking.

Welcome to Europa
Cybran Pacific
New Andrakia
Hieufox
United Islands of Evergreen

The Beautiful Empire of Orioni 2 wrote:@nations of Europa
Besides working on an update of our map (mentioned page=rmb/postid=24838766), I have also refreshed the RP spreadsheet, which can be found here: https://bit.ly/europa-spreadsheet
Please take a moment to review if all the information pertaining your nations is still correct, and let me know (on the RMB or via TG) which updates need to be made. Thank you.

Hey I've sent you some detail by telegram.

The Beautiful Empire of Orioni 2 wrote:Meanwhile I've gone and expanded a few of our existing ooc resources:
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to Europa (dispatch) page=dispatch/id=519192
- Europa embassy (on the NS forum) viewtopic.php?f=12&t=368241
Feel free to share your feedback or jump in with a comment.

Looking good there bossman.

The Beautiful Empire of Orioni 2 wrote:This evening I have update our regional map. This includes two proposals for the prime meridian. Our next move should be to decide which capital city (or other) would be best suited to serve this role as a scientific observatory. My proposal shows both Vocia in Vocenae and Tagmatica in Tagmatium. Comments and suggestions are welcome.
You can review this latest map here. http://z7.invisionfree.com/Europa/index.php?showtopic=2374&st=0#entry40002534

I don't really have an opinion on this; since I don't know either player.

Ave Europa! Hic sum.

Forum View